Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Hey, at least i didn't go SUPAHYPEDUPANDGOOMFGFD64'SBGWORKSLIKETHISBLAHBLAHBLAH. But hey, no hard feelings. i'm just hoping FD64 willl get completed Sooner or later if others are getting completed. I said i was just "Crossing my fingers" and taking a wild guess of how many models it would take to complete. (Before SOPA destroys the internet, or ACTD Destroys the fun of braw hacking!)
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Allav866 on February 01, 2012, 04:08:56 AM
I haaaad to mention FD64! I couldn't send Mewtwo2000 a pm, I had to get crazy reddpwnage795 started! :fp:
Yes, I nicknamed you after a shady businessman from Animal Crossing.
But seriously, I want to see FD64 (or Master Hand's Residence) with an improved bg almost as much as you do, but I'd much rather see those Banjo-Kazooie stages and Temple of Time, as well as Mewtwo's Stadium.

Speaking of which... Mewtwo, how is that sexy Stadium coming along?

The stadium hasn't been changed in a while. To be honest, the stadium itself would be mostly done (I have to change the shadow model, but that would be all), but you know I want to have mewtwo fooling around and such, and that's animating, which involves time.

So, it will be delayed probably until other hacks like Temple of Time or even the residence (¬¬ xD) are done.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hey, not to rush you, as you do great work, but if you would guess, how close do you think you are to the completion of Gruntilda's tower?  What you've posted so far looks really good and nearly complete. 

PS - Are you planning on creating the model you've extracted for Gruntilda in this stage into a character later on?  Or is the 2D nature of the model going to give you limits?


Love the [censored]n title!

Wish you would finish the Battle vs Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium first though.

It's near complete.

=x

Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on February 01, 2012, 08:35:11 AM
Hey, not to rush you, as you do great work, but if you would guess, how close do you think you are to the completion of Gruntilda's tower?  What you've posted so far looks really good and nearly complete. 

PS - Are you planning on creating the model you've extracted for Gruntilda in this stage into a character later on?  Or is the 2D nature of the model going to give you limits?



Not sure about how much time it will take. I already need to animate the statues so they get broken, and the jinjos so they fly in circles and go after grunty.

About grunty and the 2d limit, the truth is that I'm gonna remove the 2D grunty, I'm gonna import the real one, and will make a character with her. Probably over Dedede ^^U

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 01, 2012, 10:26:00 AM
Love the [censored]n title!

Wish you would finish the Battle vs Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium first though.

It's near complete.

=x

No, it isn't even near to completion yet. It's like just started xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That's super sweet.  By the way, what stage will Gruntilda's Tower replace?

As always, many of them. Luigi's Mansion, Green Hill, Final Destination, Skyworld...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


You know, if FD Melee is getting updated, then why not FD64? (Or should i say, completed in this case) both fd's getting updated will make a good re-release of both at the same time. Also, after watching the melee fd bg video, i thought there could be one for fd64, and so i found one! :D Unfortunately, there are no transitions. *facepalm* But at least it could help with bg 1. anyway, here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8vyDX2H2kI
Since my FD64 hypetrain slowed down faster this time, thankfully, i'm off of it for now, as there isn't really much to say about FD64 right now. :happy:
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 01, 2012, 11:39:01 AM
About grunty and the 2d limit, the truth is that I'm gonna remove the 2D grunty, I'm gonna import the real one, and will make a character with her. Probably over Dedede ^^U
Hehe... A friend of mine will like that. XD

Ahh yes.
A Grunty on Dedede would be perfect.
MeleeMaster never finished his vertex D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 01, 2012, 11:39:01 AM
No, it isn't even near to completion yet. It's like just started xD

Huh? What else are you planning on doing to it.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 02, 2012, 07:48:32 PM
Ahh yes.
A Grunty on Dedede would be perfect.
MeleeMaster never finished his vertex D:
What's a grunty? :srs:
I'm back after a long while.