The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Curious to see how Mario and Link will turn out now that you guys are changing the project overall goal.

And yea, the "3" in the new logo does look kinda.. I don't know. I want to say flat, but I don't think that makes too much sense. Generic wouldn't really be the word I'm looking for either. It doesn't look bad at all, but I definitly prefer the old logo's 3.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 27, 2014, 08:22:40 PM #511 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:06:49 AM by andalsoandy
Quote from: Scout on April 27, 2014, 06:34:08 PM
Actually, I decided to make Wario as close to his most recent appearance as possible... and that appearance is Mario Kart 8:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His eyes are almost exactly the same as this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only clear difference is the saturation of the textures that the characters in smash 4 contains.

That makes more sense. Do you think he may be a bit too saturated though? Compared side by side with Smash 4 Mario and Luigi, he should be a bit more faded (especially his shirt and hat.)

EDIT: Also his teeth gaps (the intersection points, not the lines) should be a little darker than the rest of his teeth.

Just a thought.

Smash 3 team, your FAQ is absolutely beautiful. XD

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 27, 2014, 12:35:43 AM
Read the FAQ on the first page.

I just read it, sorry xD I guess that isn't a "Yes", but neither a "No"... I'm fine with that :)

Quote from: Halcreix on April 28, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
I just read it, sorry xD I guess that isn't a "Yes", but neither a "No"... I'm fine with that :)

Its a yes, but its like the "please wait 'till we complete everyone else in vBrawl" kind of yes.

Quote from: Velen on April 27, 2014, 05:40:27 PM
-if and when you redo and finish Peach's new textures. I'd like to have them so I can do some things with them.
You got it.

Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 27, 2014, 11:10:48 PM
Smash 3 team, your FAQ is absolutely beautiful. XD
I am glad you found it amusing.

Thanks again for all the comments and feedback in general everyone. We don't always reply directly to stuff, but we do read it all and bring it up when we're working on things.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I honestly love the new change in direction. And Yoshi and Wario are perfect. Excellent work, and I'm quite shocked that I hadn't seen this thread waaaaay sooner

Heres everyones favorite physchic type...yes i am apart of smash 3 i have just been busy with school >.>



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

that.looks.gorgeous.
OMFG SO [censored]ING EPICCCCCCCC!!

Not bad, good job.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Disappointingly sparse talk of DK in this thread.

I understand his fur probably makes him one of the harder characters to work with, no?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I'd wish to see some textures for Lucario, I've expecting those almost since I knew about this project :)

BTW: That Mewtwo looks really cool, though I think his colors are a little too clear IMO.

Posting this just to let all of you guys know we aren't dead or dying, things have just been going very slow lately for a good number of us. We still have plenty of great things in store for the future, so just be patient.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on May 10, 2014, 04:20:45 PM
Posting this just to let all of you guys know we aren't dead or dying, things have just been going very slow lately for a good number of us. We still have plenty of great things in store for the future, so just be patient.

No prob, thank you for telling us :)

Love the new logo, and the new goal of yours. Loved the Smash 3 project from the beginning, and loving it even more now!