The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It was mainly toward the onset of the project, when people were still submitting "DLC" material. One time I did something similar, Shun One actually told me once that he actually  "appreciated the nod". I personally love to see when people use my work, it's incredibly flattering.

But again, I've already apologized and it won't be an issue; so perhaps we can move on. I've even deleted the post. :/

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

:roy:
*sees yoshi post*
*Sees black, white and purple colors*
I can die happy now.
Professor is best Nichijou character.


Quote from: Amarythe on October 02, 2014, 09:48:39 PM
It was mainly toward the onset of the project, when people were still submitting "DLC" material. One time I did something similar, Shun One actually told me once that he actually  "appreciated the nod". I personally love to see when people use my work, it's incredibly flattering.

But again, I've already apologized and it won't be an issue; so perhaps we can move on. I've even deleted the post. :/
They did DLC for the smash 3 project, it belongs here. a few extra costumes for those that may want it, not a costume from a project they are working on.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Will you be giving Dark Pit a Silver Bow in the future?

Quote from: Blitzus on October 05, 2014, 12:48:50 AM
Will you be giving Dark Pit a Silver Bow in the future?
We will not, because the sword/bow trails are gold. You'd have a silver bow making gold trails.

Quote from: Taiko on October 05, 2014, 01:07:40 AM
We will not, because the sword/bow trails are gold. You'd have a silver bow making gold trails.
IDK, that'd look swaggy as hell.

Still. All you.

October 07, 2014, 04:47:46 AM #893 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:56:37 AM by Tailsmiles249
"Our quest is almost over. I...don't know how I'm going to tell Mom about this... But sorrow can wait. We've got to light the beacon."



Wallpaper
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We're You guys aren't going to retexture the assist trophies are we you? Or is this just rendering practice?


Double feature from me today!

"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wallpaper
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait, Emil isn't in Brawl...


"It's time to do or die! Let's move!"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Adventures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wallpaper
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Adventures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



You have no idea how badly I wanted a "Tales of" character in Smash4
BUT NOOOOOOO WE NEEDED YELLOW DOT EATER INSTEAD
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 10, 2014, 12:35:02 AM
You have no idea how badly I wanted a "Tales of" character in Smash4
BUT NOOOOOOO WE NEEDED YELLOW DOT EATER INSTEAD
'Oh shut up. Pac-Man is one of the four gods of gaming. He is Bamco's mascot and he was Namco's mascot.

Frankly, the Tales of characters don't deserve to be in Smash.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 10, 2014, 11:46:02 AM #899 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:49:06 AM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
Who the hell are you to decide who deserves to be in Smash or not? Last time I checked Sakurai didn't die and make you king.
I may be salty at Pac but I understand why he's there. But at least the other gaming gods(Mario,Sonic,Megaman) all had to work their way to the top, but with Pacman, one good game+every other game he has being mediocore or just plain bad(looking at you ghostly adventures game) = INSTANT GAMING GOD.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.