The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Taiko on April 06, 2014, 06:07:37 PM
Alright, we'll look into it some more, I think I have a good idea of what's causing the issues now. We'll post up when we've updated it!

And we've also done some slight updated to Falco, his default costume no longer has a head cannon (giant headpiece) and his recolours no longer have black lipstick. If you've downloaded him previously, redownload him!
Alright, thank you for putting in some of your time to help me I really appreciate it as I plan to continue to stay tuned in with Smash 3 and other things you guys will work on, keep up the good work.:kdance:

Also I downloaded the Purple Leon Costume for Falco, (even though I did like the "black lipstick" and with the headpiece missing it'll make Falco stand out alot compared to Fox and Wolf). So I can just redownload the Purple Leon Costume and not the entire pack?
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Are all those pac files in the Smash 3 hub download to enable it for all the different game modes? Just wondering because the "True" Smash 4 hud by Miraj that came out just recently only has the info.pac file and nothing else.

Quote from: Kirby the Hedgie on April 06, 2014, 11:04:35 PMAlso I downloaded the Purple Leon Costume for Falco, (even though I did like the "black lipstick" and with the headpiece missing it'll make Falco stand out alot compared to Fox and Wolf). So I can just redownload the Purple Leon Costume and not the entire pack?
Only Falco's costume files were fixed, so those would be the only ones you'd need to redownload! Though, all I did was fix the black lipstick, so if you liked that then you don't really need to update.
Quote from: Da Man on April 07, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Are all those pac files in the Smash 3 hub download to enable it for all the different game modes? Just wondering because the "True" Smash 4 hud by Miraj that came out just recently only has the info.pac file and nothing else.
Yup, those make it work for the other modes!

Good job for this HUD that helped me to complete mine. Da Man this is available for all modes now if you redownload it.

Quote from: Miraj on April 07, 2014, 03:02:29 PM
Good job for this HUD that helped me to complete mine. Da Man this is available for all modes now if you redownload it.

Quote from: Miraj on April 07, 2014, 03:02:29 PM
Good job for this HUD that helped me to complete mine. Da Man this is available for all modes now if you redownload it.

Took me ages to decide which hud to use since both are so good, but I decided on Smash 3's since I don't wanna use anything from the upcoming sequel for now. Trust me it was a hard choice to make lol.

Quote from: Da Man on April 08, 2014, 02:27:26 PM
Took me ages to decide which hud to use since both are so good, but I decided on Smash 3's since I don't wanna use anything from the upcoming sequel for now. Trust me it was a hard choice to make lol.
big decisions were made.
lol. both look really good though. I can't wait to have the Smash 3 edition of Project M. :D

April 09, 2014, 02:06:51 AM #456 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:56:28 AM by spongeman131
Oh please for the love of God make a Zero Suit Samus like the one they just announced today (no boots needed)!

Quote from: spongeman131 on April 09, 2014, 02:06:51 AM
Oh please for the love of God make a Zero Suit Samus like the one they just announced today (no boots needed)!
Isn't that almost exactly like The Other M + vBrawl ZSS?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202661

Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 09, 2014, 03:31:32 PM
Isn't that almost exactly like The Other M + vBrawl ZSS?
Other M
It's kind of close but fundamentally an Other M take on the Brawl ZSS (in my opinion).

Oh i was talking about the link. Like,  the SJS ZSS and The Smash 4 one are almost identical.

hey guys i need help becasue the screen freeze after the LOADING ? whats wrong?

Quote from: LeNNoN on April 10, 2014, 02:02:31 AM
hey guys i need help becasue the screen freeze after the LOADING ? whats wrong?
If its because of the HUD then we know already, they're fixing the problem.
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Zelda's CSP portrait looks...just awful. I'm sorry.

The Metaknight Seven Seas extra gives the blue given in the pack of Smash 3 Metaknight.
Also i think Ness's Pajama Result Screen potrait has a caution sign.

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on April 13, 2014, 01:01:22 AM
Zelda's CSP portrait looks...just awful. I'm sorry.
Well it couldn't be helped.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509