The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 13, 2014, 03:44:19 AM
The Metaknight Seven Seas extra gives the blue given in the pack of Smash 3 Metaknight.
Also i think Ness's Pajama Result Screen potrait has a caution sign.
Thanks for the heads up. Seven Seas fixed. We'll get to Ness at a later date.

Sorry for the silence. We're still working, but we've got nothing to show quite yet.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 13, 2014, 04:27:30 AM #466 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:29:51 AM by NinfanNanz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is absolutely beautiful.
Quote from: Shun_One on April 13, 2014, 04:01:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Seven Seas fixed. We'll get to Ness at a later date.

Sorry for the silence. We're still working, but we've got nothing to show quite yet.
Thank you for fixing! :D can't wait to see what you have been hiding.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 13, 2014, 03:55:37 AM
Well it couldn't be helped.

[spoiler]
Lol this...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That needs be a Zelda costume.
Like. NAO.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

A few questions for people experiencing freezes with the HUD:
- What kinds of mods are you running? Model imports, or simply textures?
- NTSC or PAL?
- Have you modified the HUD files in any way?
- Project M, Brawl, or some other Brawl code-set?
- Are you running BrawlEx?

Thanks for any answers, it'll help us narrow down what could be causing the issues.

Quote from: Taiko on April 15, 2014, 02:46:02 AM
A few questions for people experiencing freezes with the HUD:
- What kinds of mods are you running? Model imports, or simply textures?
- NTSC or PAL?
- Have you modified the HUD files in any way?
- Project M, Brawl, or some other Brawl code-set?
- Are you running BrawlEx?

Thanks for any answers, it'll help us narrow down what could be causing the issues.
Mine is working and I'm running BrawlEx. But in HRC when the sandbag would touch the "barrier" it freezes.

I'm not sure is this has been addressed quite yet, but how come Meta Knight doesn't have a wallpaper?

Quote from: OmegaS3 on April 15, 2014, 04:51:28 AM
Mine is working and I'm running BrawlEx. But in HRC when the sandbag would touch the "barrier" it freezes.
But is the Homerun Smash itself works without it?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Quick Lava on April 15, 2014, 06:26:48 AM
I'm not sure is this has been addressed quite yet, but how come Meta Knight doesn't have a wallpaper?
Thanks for pointing it out! Here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Taiko on April 15, 2014, 02:46:02 AM
A few questions for people experiencing freezes with the HUD:
- What kinds of mods are you running? Model imports, or simply textures?
- NTSC or PAL?
- Have you modified the HUD files in any way?
- Project M, Brawl, or some other Brawl code-set?
- Are you running BrawlEx?

Thanks for any answers, it'll help us narrow down what could be causing the issues.

-I'm using NTSC
-I use mostly character textures (mostly Smash 3), one custom model (Sonic Boom Sonic by KTH) and an expanded Green Hill Stage.
-I'm using regular Brawl
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Quote from: Shun_One on October 01, 2013, 03:11:02 AM
Progress Chart

Wallpapers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zero suit samus please!

Patience is a virtue. I am sure they have something in store for us.

Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 18, 2014, 11:15:19 PM
Patience is a virtue. I am sure they have something in store for us.
Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 18, 2014, 11:15:19 PM
Patience is a virtue. I am sure they have something in store for us.
. I bet its porn. Or candy. :D

April 21, 2014, 08:11:26 AM #479 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:05:17 PM by NinfanNanz
Quote from: Son of Kratos on April 20, 2014, 09:54:28 PM
. I bet its porn. Or candy. :D
I am certain it is. After all, it has been about 2 weeks since their last update.