The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: The Professor on September 22, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
:drmario:
Not sure if this was done on purpose, but bowser is just an outline on the progress chart. Like I said, not sure if this was done on purpose.
Bowser is actually getting a new model (IIRC) and texture update. The Bowser they released was kind of a "beta" thing.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

September 22, 2014, 11:52:36 AM #781 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:56:02 AM by E-scope12
Great work guys. They are starting to look like their SSB4 Style now.

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 11:56:02 AM

Are you guys also updating Ike's model? Are you guys also going to add more costumes to all of the characters as well?


wow. you guys are doing great! I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now, but I haven't said anything ;u;
you guys are progressing very fast, and im really excited  ^__^

im hoping some characters get updates after everones done (such as Mario and Marth)

Good luck to you guys! :D

Quote from: WrappedInBlack on September 22, 2014, 09:52:41 AM
Is there a way I can add all these costumes for some characters without give the other characters blank spaces?
There's this thing called "cBliss". You should check it out. Thread

Quote from: Amarythe on September 22, 2014, 11:46:03 AM
Bowser is actually getting a new model (IIRC) and texture update. The Bowser they released was kind of a "beta" thing.
You remember correctly.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 22, 2014, 11:52:36 AM
Great work guys. They are starting to look like their SSB4 Style now.

Post Merge: September 22, 2014, 11:56:02 AM

Are you guys also updating Ike's model? Are you guys also going to add more costumes to all of the characters as well?
Extra colors is something we're going to try to do for the other characters. Unsure if we'll get to them all though. We do have some updates planned for a few of the older characters, but I don't know if we'll get to them.

As for the Progress chart, I'll just say that any characters being reverted to silhouettes is very intentional.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on September 22, 2014, 02:30:59 PM
There's this thing called "cBliss". You should check it out. Thread
You remember correctly.
Extra colors is something we're going to try to do for the other characters. Unsure if we'll get to them all though. We do have some updates planned for a few of the older characters, but I don't know if we'll get to them.

As for the Progress chart, I'll just say that any characters being reverted to silhouettes is very intentional.
I guess it is a lot of work isn't it.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 22, 2014, 02:30:59 PM
There's this thing called "cBliss". You should check it out. Thread
I know about it... and I have no idea how to use it... Downloaded a version of PM with it pre-installed and it gives everyone extra slots but I don't need all the extras... and the limit is 10 right? Sonic has 14 alts with Smash 3... also the pre-installed one crashed a lot.

We don't intend for everyone to use all of our palette swaps for characters like Fox and Sonic all at once. Because recolors are so easy to make, we do a whole bunch at once and let you guys pick your favorites.

Quote from: WrappedInBlack on September 22, 2014, 05:18:25 PM
I know about it... and I have no idea how to use it... Downloaded a version of PM with it pre-installed and it gives everyone extra slots but I don't need all the extras... and the limit is 10 right? Sonic has 14 alts with Smash 3... also the pre-installed one crashed a lot.

The reason Sonic has 14 is because he is the last character, If, say Mario was to have 14 costumes, It would overlap onto Donkey Kong.
hai

Quote from: WrappedInBlack on September 22, 2014, 05:18:25 PM
I know about it... and I have no idea how to use it... Downloaded a version of PM with it pre-installed and it gives everyone extra slots but I don't need all the extras... and the limit is 10 right? Sonic has 14 alts with Smash 3... also the pre-installed one crashed a lot.
Mewtwo made a tool to help customize cBliss to work the way you want it.
Quote from: SSBXReal on September 22, 2014, 06:22:10 PM
The reason Sonic has 14 is because he is the last character, If, say Mario was to have 14 costumes, It would overlap onto Donkey Kong.
The costumes aren't all meant to be used at once. The Brawl set (aka blue tinted Sonics) are meant for people who want the Sonics to match with their spin trails more, while the coloured costumes are meant for people who prefer those. There are 14 so you can mix and match, like if you like Shadow Sonic a lot for example. Sonic's costume limit is 10 as far as I know.

AFAIK Sonic, Toon Link, Ganon and Rob can have 11 costumes with CBliss. There may be others, too.

Quote from: Taiko on September 22, 2014, 06:43:50 PM
Mewtwo made a tool to help customize cBliss to work the way you want it.
omg thank you!

I have no idea what I'm about to do but I'll figure it out!

Quote from: Moblin on September 23, 2014, 01:29:09 AM
AFAIK Sonic, Toon Link, Ganon and Rob can have 11 costumes with CBliss. There may be others, too.
You know, I could never get these to work, and I believe I tried quite hard. I think the explanation we got was very lackluster.

The new characters look awesome.  Is it possible to get a transparent Wario Man render?  And is there by any chance a render of Wario Man with the hand gesture like the others?

I would love a transparent render of your latest Sonic render :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]