The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ledgerewskie on September 23, 2014, 07:01:52 PM
The new characters look awesome.  Is it possible to get a transparent Wario Man render?  And is there by any chance a render of Wario Man with the hand gesture like the others?
Quote from: Segtendo on September 23, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
I would love a transparent render of your latest Sonic render :3
Give us a minute to resolve an issue we've been having with theft first please. Hopefully we can solve it quietly, but if not...you guys will know.

Also, for those having Fox eye problems, we applied a patch to his individual and pack download files so go grab him again if you experienced the spazzy eyes on Delfino.

Thanks again for all the feed-back, everyone.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

September 23, 2014, 11:19:13 PM #796 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:12:11 AM by Tailsmiles249
Hey everyone Tails here. I'm one of the renderers for Smash 3. Don't know if you noticed but we've been churning out updates like crazy along with improving the quality of the renders recently. We've found a faster method to creating renders for the characters while still upping the quality. The first renders I did were Dedede and Ice Climbers, but this was just before the renders received improvement. The recent renders I did for Fox, Ganondorf (Taiko did the cape), Ness, Sonic, and Wario received this treatment and were tweaked by Taiko. To give a better perspective here's Dedede's old render:



And here's his new render:



We hope these improvements accompanied with the updates will not only be pleasing to the eye but also provide a nice perspective on the changes.

It is sad you guys won't be getting around to all the PM alts, but understandable.
I feel like I must be the only person more excited for PM 3.5 than Smash 4.

A lot of progress has been made here since I last checked this thread (or any thread, really). I love the new Ganondorf. I never cared for the old one, as I felt it was too far from his TP appearance, but this new one is perfect. Everything else looks great, too.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Crixler on September 25, 2014, 07:42:27 AM
I feel like I must be the only person more excited for PM 3.5 than Smash 4.

Trust me, you are not the only one.

September 25, 2014, 07:02:27 PM #799 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:11:26 PM by Taiko
Surprise update!
First, we've got Falco joining Fox with new threads, as well as enough costume slots to fill up the Melee Falco slots.


Falco Stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next, Ganondorf has recieved 3 additional costumes to go over Melee Ganondorf's when 3.5 rolls around. No point keeping them to ourselves when they're done though, right? Let's see if you guys can guess what the new green is based off of?

Ganondorf Costumes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And finally, the unexpected update?! We've updated the HUD with elements borrowed from Smash 3DS, as well as a few new things to fit in with all the new stuff. Because we had a lot of requests for a centered timer, it now comes in a variety of flavours! You'll be able to choose between Gradient and Non Gradient numbers, as well as the Regular or Project M centered timer (for both vBrawl and P:M versions).

Now that we've polished it up, how would you guys feel if we added it as stock in the pack?


Isn't there a Japanese version of the HUD where it has TIME UP! & GAME SET?

HUD hype!
Great work on the character updates. :)

You said you were shutting down, which made me sad, but then you start to post like 4 times the updates... did I miss something.

We're basically in overdrive mode right now.

I know you guys are making a pack full of your stuff, but are you also planning to make a CSS as well when this is all over?

I said this once and I'll say it again, this team is a great example of efficiency and Taiko is a great example of improvent as he focused soley on textures and renders/csps. They look very official especially Wario (Warioware), Sonic, Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Metaknight imo.


Nice update. Loving the updated HUD, Falco and that new green and blue Ganon skins. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 26, 2014, 07:18:22 PM #808 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 07:21:15 PM by Shun_One
Grettings KCMM,

Recently, it has come to our teams attention that someone has been re-posting our work to a facebook page and claiming it as their own. They don't link to our thread, they don't link to our blog, and they are acting like our project and their's are one and the same. They even translated posts made by me and Taiko, word for word, into spanish, then added a small sentence about how their project is the same as ours.

Naturally, we contacted this person and told them to credit us properly and link to our thread. Instead of doing that they are posting our work and saying which of us worked on it and then adding themselves as part of the team. They still don't link to our thread or our blog and are pretending like they have a hand in what we do. This is not what we asked them to do, and we've since requested that they stop re-posting our work, credit or otherwise. They've ignored this request and so I am posting publicly about this so everyone knows what's going on.

They have deleted facebook posts that link to our thread and ignore our requests, so I am taking the liberty of posting this so everyone is aware of the situation. To make matters worse, it's not only our teams work that is being stolen but those of other members of the Brawl modding community and Project M as well. If you've made a Brawl mod or know someone who does, notify them to check this guys page for their work because it may have been stolen.

This person is a thief and we would just like those that do not know to be aware of this fact. Thank you all, and have a good day.
- - -
That outta the way
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 26, 2014, 11:38:31 AM
I know you guys are making a pack full of your stuff, but are you also planning to make a CSS as well when this is all over?
Maybe? Who knows. We'll see.

Thanks all for the comments. And, again, should we include the HUD in the pack? If so, which version?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM