Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: ~Antiro'S ProJects Productios~ Madara Uchiha (Back to rigging)  (Read 20644 times)
Antiro
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 10:49:40 PM »

well madara using ikes rels file so it wouldnt really matter who u put him over as long as u have a rel file to put him over

like right now in my wii i have about 5 ikes

Ike
Mr game an watch
Dedede
jigllipuff
fox
metaknight
~~~~~~~~~~~ 

i want to learn to make an Rel file so i can replace

diddy kong
yoshi if my friend wants to keep yoshi for our own fights i wont worry about yoshi as much
wario (that works)
captian

an for the voice pack i havnt made any decision on it yet but i myself dont have any intention on using yoshi myself

now if someone wants to make a voice pack for there own sake an want it to be included in the download when im done ill include it with colab for them

but since he over ike id figure id find away to change ikes sounds

but for right now im having issues with the model itself =/ i tried to use it ingame but endd up crashing my wii go figure lol so i might require a slight help with the rigging of the character

Calypso
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 11:46:02 PM »

For voices it's possible for Ike to use someone else's voice pack Jrush64 did it on a bunch of his PSA's but Jrush64 is out of commission right now, however Kagemaru worked with him on a lot of his PSA's so he might know how to do this.

For making Rel's it's actually not hard to do just get a Rel file probably one of Phantomwings Rels, put it in the Module folder on the SD card then change the characters file name to the name of the character you want to port to, here's an example lets say you want to port an Ike PSA to Diddy Kong here's what it should look like.

FitIke.Pac
FitIke00.Pac
FitIke00.Pcs
FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

change the names to

FitDiddy.pac
FitDiddy00.pac
FitDiddy00.pcs
FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac

In the module folder find and put the Rel
Ft_diddy.rel

When you port make sure to fill all the recolor slots or it will freeze, add Pac and Pcs from 00-05
most characters are 00-05 but some skip a number diddy for example is 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06.

If the character still freezes then you may have to use a no entry data code, if they freeze at the win screen you may need a no result data code. I have every single no entry/result data so if you'd like I can sent you my personal brawl codes list or post codes here which ever is easier for you or there are sites with the codes if you'd rather look there.  

There are things like FitDiddyDark.pac and FitDiddySpy.pac but don't worry about those you won't need them with most modern rels.

Characters like Wario, Kirby, Zelda, Sheik and Bowser don't have rels and can't be rel ported to, but progress is being made on this so we may be able to soon enough.

I'll help you with Madara's sounds getting his voice files and making his voice pack and Hidan will probably help us too (not trying to volunteer him just in case he doesn't want to).

And I'm sorry I don't know how to import/rig characters so I can't help I don't think Hidan knows about import/rigging but the other member of the team PKlvr94 does do import/rigging stuff so I'd start there. Also they're are video's and forms but you already know about that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:10:28 AM by Calypso » Logged

Antiro
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 05:14:44 AM »

Kk didnt know rels be that easy haha

But yea u can send me the list of codes if u like that be awesome

An the kirby I don't think I need to do much rigging just need to figure out what bone should hold the extra models bc its not a kirby hat its gonna be his normal look

Also got a side thing ima trying to work on helping hidan out with his ems sasuke

DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 01:01:50 PM »

I'll help with the voice, like I can rip all of Madara's attack voices fomr S3 if you want.
    And yeah ask PK bout modeling but make sure to say Hidan sent you and your a team member

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »

kk well everything gonna be on hold for a day or 2 gotta do a lil moving =/

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 01:59:25 PM »

Thats fine no rush.

Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: November 09, 2013, 02:38:27 AM »

The idea to put the voice of Kirby won't work. If the character is PSA'd to use a certain characters voice then they must be ported to that characters slot sorry about that.

I though it might work because when Jrush64's Sasuke loses his voice to that glitch he goes silent but two of his attacks make Ike/Naruto's voice sounds.

On another note do you have a model of Danzo? I found one of him for GTA Andreas if your interested here's the link to it.

http://gtaindonesia.blogspot.com/2013/06/gta-sa-danzo-shimura.html

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: November 15, 2013, 04:36:39 PM »

actually i found a whole web siteof nothing but rippednaruto models an some custom made ones like sasuke an itachi father an mother  10 tailed obito obito war outfit as seen in the 1st post so i got every model i want to work with an if u guys have any models u need just let me know who knows we might just have to make the whole uchiha family haha but like itachi models id have to learn to fix the eys bc thye creep me out haha thye so tiny so id have to use a different eye textures i have plenty so thats not the issue with that but hey have a surprised expression on their eyes that just make it weird lol same as some naruto models i seen on the site

btw does anyone know how to rig kirby better lol it crashed on me ingame haha XD but it looks so awesome in my 3dmax i must findaway to make it work b ut i dont wanna use a kirby mask i want it to be hisall the time look i might makea custom psa later for that model

but hopefully soon ill be able to get back to work on all my stuff im just getting caught up with bills XD damn spiders thats why i havnt been on site lately but im gonna be working on everything including (helping my drunkin russian) i actually just got internet backon in my house monday so ima trying to pick up on everything where i left off

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: November 16, 2013, 08:48:33 AM »

Unfortunately hacking don't pay the bills lol

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: November 16, 2013, 09:37:51 AM »

Yea really dosnt haha

Btw when I get home to night ima do a quick readup on it then try working on the conversion

Then off to testing it out haha

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: November 16, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »

When you do that, don't copy-paste the specials. Do the subactions but not the specials themselves. I messed them up and I want them to start fresh lol

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: November 16, 2013, 12:25:20 PM »

Lol yea all I hotta do is the quick learning of the peogram shouldn't take me too long ti get it done for ya lol an tbh I thought I was in private mesages when I posted that last post haha cellphones so great with lighting haha

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: