GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey, Gamewatching, what about a Wind Waker Ganondorf?
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/2/28/WW_Ganon.png/250px-WW_Ganon.png

There are already textures for him, but you could vertex hack him and make him fatter and bulkier, give him big sleeves and large trousers (a full robe is maybe asking too much, I think) with little feet. And maybe remove the cape (if it's possible).
It would be awesome.

Quote from: laeryn on March 30, 2010, 12:57:10 AM
Hey, Gamewatching, what about a Wind Waker Ganondorf?
http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/2/28/WW_Ganon.png/250px-WW_Ganon.png

There are already textures for him, but you could vertex hack him and make him fatter and bulkier, give him big sleeves and large trousers (a full robe is maybe asking too much, I think) with little feet. And maybe remove the cape (if it's possible).
It would be awesome.

I second this.




Quote from: dingoberriz on March 30, 2010, 01:22:52 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4635.0

Kinda like the one there?
Yeah, but I think it can be edited even better.
Bigger body, small feet, big sleeves and trousers... things like that.

What I would like is a good Dante over Ike (from Devil May Cry if you don't know him, there is a texture in the gallery).
He's just so cool!



Edit : or even better : Squall. I don't know if someone is already working on him but Dhragen already made the texture, he just needs the sword and the hair to be changed.



Quote from: GeminiCross on March 30, 2010, 02:51:24 PM
Quote from: angelbless on March 30, 2010, 07:20:44 AM
A good and real Mewtwo would be great ;)
I second that

Well, I like mewtwo too but BSZ worked on it and this is what he got : http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/here-comes-a-new-challenger-version-3/
It's not bad but not very sexy... Mewtwo must be very hard to do.

If you look at the date of that post, vertex hacking didn't exist back then.

Quote from: Feanor on March 30, 2010, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: GeminiCross on March 30, 2010, 02:51:24 PM
Quote from: angelbless on March 30, 2010, 07:20:44 AM
A good and real Mewtwo would be great ;)
I second that

Well, I like mewtwo too but BSZ worked on it and this is what he got : http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/here-comes-a-new-challenger-version-3/
It's not bad but not very sexy... Mewtwo must be very hard to do.

They have a model of mewtwo already on brawl a trophy if im not mistaken so i dont see why they wont do it


I could do a good mewtwo in notime.
I have see the Lucario Model before

Quote from: GeminiCross on March 30, 2010, 05:56:42 PM
They have a model of mewtwo already on brawl a trophy if im not mistaken so i dont see why they wont do it

Because the trophies can't be animated for Brawl. They either don't have the bones or when you rotate a bone on them a section of there body moves. Like trying to move Mewtwo's arm if there's even a bone there, That part of the arm would be completely removed from the model and it won't work.