Coolest Character Hack You've Played

Started by spyrotechnic, October 30, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Robin. on November 03, 2013, 12:19:37 PM
Fixed since i made the port for over DK


All of My WIPs movesets that is not even released yet XD (when brawlbox dont screw the moveset so they are epic to use)
megaman SSB4 by me,kth,southcraft


well arent you self centered :srs:

Speaking of shadow thought, teh Sonic battle shadow psa is great

I also love the Neku model by GBC and Dot <3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on November 02, 2013, 03:35:50 AM
Soren by Mr. N. <_>

If he wasn't so OP (huge hitboxes), he'd be on my top 3.

My favorites so far are:

Team Sonic
Sizor (I have Leon Powalski by ShadowSnake over him, with 5 re-colors I made)
Lucina
Lyndis (this one has some pretty unique hitboxes and attacks)
Isaac
Spiderman

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Takahisa Tajima by @-nu
Vegeta by MarioDK
some cloud PSA I use (there are so many out there that I dont even know which one do I use lol)
Gojira by MrMW
all of DAO's PSAs in general (I wouldnt be here right now if I wasnt inspired by his hacks)

One of mine is the upgraded pokemon trainer hack it consists of the fully evolved starters

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 03, 2013, 07:13:46 PM
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 02, 2013, 02:31:24 AM
Sonic Heroes

:af:
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 03, 2013, 06:31:58 PM
well arent you self centered :srs:
:srs:
Lol the irony.
Quote from: Cambriel on November 03, 2013, 07:19:50 PM
If he wasn't so OP (huge hitboxes), he'd be on my top 3.
Yeah, he's OP, which is why I can't remember the last time I sued it. But it was hella fun, and was what brought me into the forums. :P

I also enjoy:

sDo0m's Bomberman PSA.

The Cloud I released based off SDo0m's.

Eldiran's Zero and Wisp.

I still play around a lot with my unreleased Geno, too.

I think that Ganondorf with taunt that equips the sword, and that giant Charizard was pretty sweet.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on November 04, 2013, 03:42:51 AM

Lol the irony.Yeah, he's OP, which is why I can't remember the last time I sued it. But it was hella fun, and was what brought me into the forums. :P


He's what brought me to this forum too, literally. I googled ssbb fire emblem hack characters or something like that, and found Soren by Mr. N.

Once I'm finished learning to make animations, I'm going to start dabbling in making PSAs, and probably make a new Soren one after I make a Plusle & Minun PSA.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Albafika on November 04, 2013, 03:42:51 AM

Lol the irony.

lol its sarcasm

I enjoy Cloud. Not sure who this one is by. The one that the final smash is just ikes but does 999 damage, and he teleports around during it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm probably more Self Centered out of all y'all...

Gunslinger Samus?

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 04, 2013, 06:57:24 PM
I'm probably more Self Centered out of all y'all...
*wondering if revealing that I have mentioned almost all the hacks I use which arent made by me is a good idea*

My Favorite Hacks

Character Vertex: Dawn Knight Cloud by Wave Kusanagi, KTH's Akatsuki Sasuke
Character Texture: Savage Wolf (The texture that comes with the psa) by sDo0m
Character Import: King Piccolo by Russmarrs2 with credit to me
Favorite Series of Character Hacks: Any Melee Imports/Most Melee Vertexes, Nintendo All Stars by ThatEarthboundGuy
Kirby Hat: Goku Kirby Hat PSA (Included with Goku over Pit) by MarioDK
Character PSA: CON Naruto by .Fade and Dingoberriz, Marvel Vs Capcom by Calikingz01, sDo0m's Shadow (and MarioDK's port), Carchar over Lucas
Item: Melee Motion Sensor Bomb (Proximity Bomb/Mine) by LJSTAR
CSS: ASF1NK's and the Project M CSS
SSS: KTH's Melee SSS
Stage Texture: Other World Stadium, Unknown Mario Galaxy Level over Delfino, Snowy Temple
Stage Vertex: M2000's Project M Norfair w/ Brinstar background, Water Temple, Tetris, Gamewatching's Melee Final Destination (I prefer this to the import, because of the background), Venom
Stage Import: Melee Battlefield, SSE Jungle
SFX: Vegeta SFX by Animeist72/Brawlist117, any Melee character SFX
Misc: Data_Drain's Grassy Result Screen, Brawl Box, SJS CSP's

Hmmm, good question! I like Mega Man by SouthCraft, SDoom's Kid Buu (which is absolutely sick) and also the old Waluigi over Pit, even though I'm not even a Waa fan, I still can't wait for the update. :P

Goku Boeh edit
Tails over Metaknight
Gun Slinger Samus by ABC
Dry Bones by Mortimer
Zero over Link
Sanji over Shiek