F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Akeno-san, maybe I can make it a grab
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on November 23, 2013, 03:52:53 PM
Akeno-san, maybe I can make it a grab
Yea! Great idea! xD
It would be incredibly funny xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kakashi is around 80% done and moving smoothly :happy:. The model im using for kakashi on the other hand is not great :oshi: so i was requesting if someone could rig some models for me and it could be a colaboration or i could credit you. Link to the thread with models http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64772.0
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!


I absolutely love the move set of KK Boehs Goku over Captain falcon but after watching your kakashi beta once again, I may finally have to swap him out.

I hope you find someone to help you with your model issues.

Edit: Will this be a Christmas release as well or pre christmas?

Kakashi moveset V1 scheduled to release on Christmas or New Years
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on December 22, 2013, 03:13:18 PM
Kakashi moveset V1 scheduled to release on Christmas or New Years

Awesome! I can't wait man, and planning to make a video on this V1?

Yes, I am planning on making a video for the Kakashi Moveset V1
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Kakashi V1 has been released. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy playing as the copy ninja. Reviews and criticism are accepted.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Merry Christmas man and we really appreciate it.

I'm hyped because of this! I wish you a holly jolly Christmas FinalEmperor ;D

hey if you are still making chaos o im making him over mk and i was wondering what model are you using for him?

December 26, 2013, 04:37:20 AM #26 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:47:34 AM by Renova
I really do like this PSA and kakashi as an overall character however some of his moveset is impractical in brawl.

Edit: The more I play with this PSA, the more I like it and see the places where it can be improved

Down B

Earth Style Jutsu

Its too slow and works more like an up smash than anything. I think it should work more as a defensive technique like Pits shield (minus the reflection capability).

Lightening Blade

Also too slow, which is understandable but he should at least be able to cancel it and it should cause hitlag on enemies.

Encountered a glitch where if you use up smash and it collides with another attack there is a chance kakashi will become invisible.


Here's just a list of suggestions to revamp his moveset

Smashes

Side Smash Should be Lightening Blade

Up Smash should become what the Down B is currently.


Tilts

Side Tilt should allow players to use the Fireball Jutsu

A Attacks

Hold A should throw Kunai (grounded)

AAA ect. Combo should include the attacks currently used for the F-A Air attacks (Replace fireball with these to the end the combo

F-A Air The Current side smash should be a F-Air Attack

B Attacks

Down B should be Taijutsu No Oogi (Counter

Grabs
4. Up Grab should be what is currently Up Smash


I'm not going to do an entire moveset revamp because its your psa but those are some of my suggestions. Also perhaps the textures of the original captain falcon final sould be edited so it doesnt look like a raceway.

Anyway, good PSA!!

Lol I was just going to say what Renova said lol, other than that it's pretty good!:)..I don't really like the Lightning blade animation charge because he doesn't look bent over enough and looks awkward, but I totally could fix that if needed, and well that final smash caught me off guard, that raceway killed it lol, other than that a pretty good PSA.

Kamui doesn't really work like that but, I get the concept;)


December 26, 2013, 02:42:33 PM #29 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:48:55 PM by FinalEmperor
thanks for the opinions and thoughts
sorry about not really editing the grabs
Leon exodio, Im using Flygon's chaos 0 model
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!