F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Theres a good looking Lightening Blade animation already on the vault if you need reference. Its over snake someone made in hopes it would be used.

December 26, 2013, 05:01:45 PM #31 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:03:20 PM by FinalEmperor
I used those lighting blade animations that are already on the vault thats over snake thats why i gave credit to the creator of the animations
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!


Ganon-Punch, The movesets i have planned are chaos 0, rayquaza, the greatest sonic, and probably suicune. The moveset you can expect to be released next is rayquaza.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!


Ganon-Punch, Chaos 0 over ness, Rayquaza over charizard, The Greatest Sonic over (obvious) sonic, and Suicune over Ivysaur.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

January 12, 2014, 07:55:52 AM #36 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:15:19 AM by Jade_Rock
This look great!

I'll download Kakashi later,Choas 0 looks cool and I hate Ness so double win!

EDIT:Kakashi is really good and fun.Nice work,also he holds items in a wierd way...

Jade_Rock, I know its one of the glitches caused by the model. Im also creating a secret PSA while taking a break on finishing my other WIPs.I will tell you this it will be awesome!
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Cool can't wait and the item glitch is ok since I don't really use them and it's not game freezing.

Quote from: FinalEmperor on January 13, 2014, 10:58:55 PM
Jade_Rock, I know its one of the glitches caused by the model. Im also creating a secret PSA while taking a break on finishing my other WIPs.I will tell you this it will be awesome!
[spoiler]
I wanna know
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


SECRET PSA HINT:" I dont need you to tell me it's a cool name. I know it. Don't bother memorizing it."

SECRET PSA HINT 2: He is from a game that has the word "Paper" in the title
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

My guess is paper Mario!

One of my favorite Mario series.

Jade_Rock, Close but not correct
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: FinalEmperor on January 15, 2014, 01:11:19 PM
Jade_Rock, Close but not correct
Mr. M!!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.