The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

November 23, 2013, 05:03:53 AM #15 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:04:50 AM by Hosernaut
I'm just gonna put these here >.>



I might need to make them bigger. I gotta put them in game and check. Once I see the recolors, i'll do them too.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Alright I just finished up everything with Chrom's throws, and I now have a way to get the sfx from his game so I will be working on getting that finished. I may wait untill Kaze's Chrom model is released to put this PSA out but i'm not sure yet. It's definitely a big improvement on the one on the vault.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hadn't seen this topic until now. Glad to see someone's been working on Fire Emblem PSAs! I'll be following this thread now.

We have a habit of working on strings of PSAs from the same universe haha
We're also considering working on a Nephenee psa as well because of how cool a psa for her could be.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 27, 2013, 03:17:55 AM
We have a habit of working on strings of PSAs from the same universe haha
We're also considering working on a Nephenee psa as well because of how cool a psa for her could be.
That would be lovely to see done. :)

November 27, 2013, 09:34:08 AM #20 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:35:24 AM by RevenantGenesis
Decided to post this other update I did with Chrom's Hitboxes since hes currently winning the poll.
Similar to Marth's tip mechanic, Chrom also has the ability to use precise hitboxes to do more damage and knockback. The difference between the two is that Marth's tip lasts the entirety of his attack only on the tip. Chrom's hitbox activates at the arch of his sword swings, on his entire sword for only a single frame.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost all of Chrom's attacks will have this mechanic. Also the precision attacks will have enhanced hitlag.

And here's a Wait1 I decided to whip up for Nephenee. The second pic is her squat.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

This is an open beta for the Chrom PSA, were releasing this as a beta because he doesnt have his Final finished yet, and his throws aren't fully coded yet.  His Forward B in the air needs fixed hitboxes on the second hit, and one of his taunts isn't finished and has to be fixed. With this beta looking for feedback about his Balancing and his Moveset to try to make him the best PSA he can be (Also any glitches that I haven't listed). All feedback about Chrom will be taken into consideration and greatly appreciated. Also on a side note, if its okay with KazeCoyote, when he finishes his updated model of Chrom we will use it instead of this one. Send your feedback via PM or just post it here.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e0j4znbr2j44c03/Chrom+Beta.rar

I'm also looking for someone to convert the .wav files I have for him into a .sawnd. They are all labeled, and I have a .txt with an Index on where to put them if your using Super Sawndz. For some reason I can't make .sawnd files with my Super Sawndz. Just PM if you are interested in helping.

We are also releasing The Black Knight PSA beta. Same as above this is an unfinished beta all moves are subject to change. He needs alot of touch up on his minor stuff, throws cliff attacks and taunts, his wait 3 is totally wrong aaaaand his final smash doesn't work. As far as I know thats all thats wrong with him.

Any feedback on problems not mentioned above and balancing/ overall feel is welcome and greatly appreciated.

and for those of you who are going to ask, the chain comes from the FE7 General.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1g6wp9c46vvguq/Black+Knight+Beta.rar



Here's some more Nephenee updates too. I'll add these to the OP later. All these animations

may see adjustments as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

awesome ideas man,but for spyro i might recomend looking at 3 of his games:

the legend of spyro:a new beginning
the legend of spyro:the eternal night
the legend of spyro:dawn of the dragon

if you dont know,he is a weilder of elemental powers,plus i might also recomend putting him over yoshi if not someone else. ;)
did ya miss me?

Yeah I looked over all of his powers before writing the moveset, and I also stated that he will probably change the elements of his breaths via taunt. But whenever he's started he will go over MK so he already has his glide set up, which he will rely heavily upon.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

BK and Chrom are well done, especially Chrom. One question though : will they play differently from Marth and Ike ?

Hmm, i'm not sure I understand your question. If you mean they are fast and slow you are correct. But Chrom is balanced to be slower than Marth in just about every aspect, but with more strength, while being faster and weaker than Ike. BK is more balanced off of Ike, being slower than him, and dealing more damage percentage.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Oh nice, I'm gonna download these in a bit.

I haven't been around lately since the site went down and I got Pokemon X, but I do have some stuff for ya. I'm going to re-do that orange texture I sent you a few weeks ago, and then PM you a little bundle of stuff.

Do you need any re-colors for Chrom btw? (gonna redo this soon. Shoulders are too large)

Edit: I keep encountering a freeze in game with Chrom, and I'm not sure why. I thought it had to do with spot dodging, but I restarted and was able to spot dodge fine. It happened 4 times in a row about 30 seconds in, during a Chrom vs Chrom 1v1.

Edit 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit 3: I'll make the sawnd for you. Just send me the files. I also think I know why it doesn't work for you, and how to fix it if you want to know. (That's based solely off my own experience however. I could be wrong).

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Alright we just finished up everything that was needed to get all of Hector's B moves going, and with with all most all of Nephenee's animation's finished and her basic attacks finished, she will start getting her B moves working as well.
For Hector's Final he will throw a swing with his axe, and if it connects Lyn will appear and say her assist trophy quotes, then use her critical attack from FE7 dealing 50 to 60 damage.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then after the Lyn onslaught Hector will drop in similar to the end of Ike's FS and smash and finish the smash with his axe, KOing the opponent caught in the attack.

We also decided to make Roy's Neutral B like this, Exactly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for the Black Knight and Chrom they will be seeing the rest of the revamps they need before release pretty soon. I still have to do cliff attacks and rising attacks and all that stuff you never see, plus a bunch of tweaks.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I'll be testing this today and be letting you know what I think. I'm relatively excited since I recently started Fire Emblem Awakening.