The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on January 26, 2014, 12:53:00 AM
Yepp needed me some articles. And I didn't know how to swap sword trails before so I needed one of those too. Don't worry though, when he's done you won't even notice.
Ok. Actually I tried to test him... But I saw his model was from Ganon, but the brres was called Toon Link... So I tried him over Ganon... Freeze.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 26, 2014, 12:56:59 AM #76 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:02:06 AM by ShinyMammoth
Lol yeah that'll happen. The model is swapped from ganon.

Will these to have some sfx files?Because BK sounding like toon link just doesn't make sense.


Yeah they both will have SFX from their respective games. I figured out how to rip SFX from awakening for chrom.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I wouldn't mind testing as well if you're still looking for testers
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

The downloads for the old betas are in page 2 if you'd like to test those ones. We are working on getting a second beta for chrom out soon.

How exactly did you guys work with Chrom's final smash?

Is the guy still in the air, or on the ground?

And do you guys use Special Offensive Collisions for all his hits or normal offensive collisions?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on January 26, 2014, 01:06:21 AM
The downloads for the old betas are in page 2 if you'd like to test those ones. We are working on getting a second beta for chrom out soon.

I was actually referring to the second when it came out
Also will the model model be included in beta v2?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: drogoth on January 26, 2014, 01:06:47 AM
How exactly did you guys work with Chrom's final smash?

Is the guy still in the air, or on the ground?

And do you guys use Special Offensive Collisions for all his hits or normal offensive collisions?

Well...
Uhm..
I haven't exactly done his final yet. I'm still working on it, we have several ideas to get it to function. And all the hit boxes will probably be special.

Quote from: frozenfire98 on January 26, 2014, 01:08:36 AM

I was actually referring to the second when it came out
Also will the model model be included in beta v2?

Fer sure just keep checking in. When we post it we will include a model, I'm always screwing with bones or adding stuff to it.

So the next one is still in beta huh? I'm guessing the final version will contain some polish and the new model?

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on January 26, 2014, 01:13:42 AM
Well...
Uhm..
I haven't exactly done his final yet. I'm still working on it, we have several ideas to get it to function. And all the hit boxes will probably be special.

Just telling you now from experience with Hector, as soon as the first special hitbox lands, the opponent is launched upwards. I'm going to try normal hitboxes, but from experience with SS Link I feel that it won't work...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lito on January 26, 2014, 01:14:25 AM
So the next one is still in beta huh? I'm guessing the final version will contain some polish and the new model?
If that model ever comes out! It will prolong the release because its over marth. Meaning we, revenant actually, will have to edit every single animation to fix it.

Quote from: drogoth on January 26, 2014, 01:15:50 AM
Just telling you now from experience with Hector, as soon as the first special hitbox lands, the opponent is launched upwards. I'm going to try normal hitboxes, but from experience with SS Link I feel that it won't work...

Just play around with different actions. The upward motion only happens during the second action of his final, bypass that and the motion doesn't happen.

Oddly enough, in the first action/subaction when they're supposed to be buried, the get knocked into the air.

Probably need to fiddle around with it some more...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on January 26, 2014, 01:19:34 AM
If that model ever comes out! It will prolong the release because its over marth. Meaning we, revenant actually, will have to edit every single animation to fix it.

Just play around with different actions. The upward motion only happens during the second action of his final, bypass that and the motion doesn't happen.

A shame you'd have to redo every animation. But if you do decide to redo the animations, then it'll be great either way.

Yeah Ike's final is definitely a pain to work with...

Quote from: Lito on January 26, 2014, 01:44:14 AM
A shame you'd have to redo every animation. But if you do decide to redo the animations, then it'll be great either way.

I'm pretty sure Rev is down to do it cuz that model looks so much better then the current one.