The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 12:44:58 AM
He meant that if he couldn't point out easy mistakes and errors that he wouldn't be that good at rigging models.

Yeah but he said it totally out of the blue, totally. He asked "if he had bad eyes" as if something was stated about his eyes. Just sayin, he was trying to defend himself, while Amarythe was agreeing with him. lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 12:44:58 AM
He meant that if he couldn't point out easy mistakes and errors that he wouldn't be that good at rigging models.
I doubt that's what he meant, but nothing's sure until Drogoth posts again, ha.

Here's my obnoxiously overanalytic assessment of the situation:
You see, he said "there's somethin' about that face". Which strongly implies that he was likely unable to specifically pinpoint said "something".
Then, I said that "I didn't notice that", and made a comment about the eyes; the "something" he was speaking about.
NOW, here's the thing: He may have misconstrued my "I didn't notice that" comment to mean that, because I didn't notice a problem, there must be no problem, and therefore Drogoth's eyes must be "bad".

But like RG said, it was really just a slight mistake and we were both actually in total agreement, lololol

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Everyones arguing over what I said

And I'm over here hacking :srs:

Come on, guys.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 28, 2014, 01:14:46 AM #228 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:16:53 AM by Albafika
Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 21, 2013, 09:20:53 PM
Yes I am actually already using nephenee's spear vertexed for both the javelin and spear. Sadly that model isn't the legitimate "spear" and looks nothing like the javelin.

And It is an existing model I'm not sure which one ATM but I can find out later on.
This is really late but...

I've got most of the RD spears/swords ripped, and can rip the missing ones. So, if you need any weapon, let me know.

These are the ones I've got at the moment:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure I ripped a few more swords which aren't on the picture. Anyways, if you want to know the name of specific ones here, just ask me (Too lazy to type them all down).

February 28, 2014, 01:16:32 AM #229 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:25:36 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: drogoth on February 28, 2014, 01:07:28 AM
Everyones arguing over what I said

And I'm over here hacking :srs:

Come on, guys.
No ones arguing about anything.
Quote from: Albafika on February 28, 2014, 01:14:46 AM
This is really late but...

I've got most of the RD spears/swords ripped, and can rip the missing ones. So, if you need any weapon, let me know.

These are the ones I've got at the moment:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure I ripped a few more swords which aren't on the picture. Anyways, if you want to know the name of specific ones here, just ask me (Too lazy to type them all down).

That's quite the armory you got there Alba, sheesh. Nice to know someone that actually got all those though. Saves a lot of time for people.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 28, 2014, 01:23:45 AM #230 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:30:23 AM by Amarythe
Black Knight can use Lances in RD. True story.
...That would make for an INCREDIBLE Taunt based Weapon Toggle.

Quote from: drogoth on February 28, 2014, 01:07:28 AM
Everyones arguing over what I said
And I'm over here hacking :srs:
Come on, guys.
AT LEAST TELL US WHAT YOU MEANT  :notimp:

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

February 28, 2014, 01:47:56 AM #231 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:49:05 AM by ShinyMammoth
Quote from: Albafika on February 28, 2014, 01:14:46 AM
This is really late but...

I've got most of the RD spears/swords ripped, and can rip the missing ones. So, if you need any weapon, let me know.

These are the ones I've got at the moment:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure I ripped a few more swords which aren't on the picture. Anyways, if you want to know the name of specific ones here, just ask me (Too lazy to type them all down).

Thats.... Awesome! I have been looking all over trying to figure out how to rip them myself, since I couldn't find them anywhere. It's really hard to tell via pictures if you have the spear, I honestly don't know what it looks like.

I would love to get my hands on that short spear (the last lance in case I failed on the name.) for his mid-air throw.

What is the name of the second lance? It kind of looks like the spear. but once again I could be completely mistaken

Anyway thanks! I had almost given up on getting an actual model from the game!
Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 01:23:45 AM
Black Knight can use Lances in RD. True story.
...That would make for an INCREDIBLE Taunt based Weapon Toggle.

Eh, it could be cool, I just see it causing more balancing problems. Not to mention he's pretty close to filesize, motion and fighter.pac.

idk if you saw the beta or not, but we did manage to squeeze some lance in there. His side-b is a monster spear throw on the ground, and a... not as monster throw for the air side-b

February 28, 2014, 02:12:13 AM #232 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 02:14:51 AM by Albafika
Quote from: ShinyMammoth on February 28, 2014, 01:47:56 AM
Thats.... Awesome! I have been looking all over trying to figure out how to rip them myself, since I couldn't find them anywhere. It's really hard to tell via pictures if you have the spear, I honestly don't know what it looks like.

I would love to get my hands on that short spear (the last lance in case I failed on the name.) for his mid-air throw.

What is the name of the second lance? It kind of looks like the spear. but once again I could be completely mistaken
From top to bottom:

Wishblade.
Steel Lance.
Steel Greatlance.
Silver Lance.
Silver Greatlance.
Short Spear.

Sword:

Row 1:

Ragnell, Amiti, Brave Sword (Released with Mia), Bronze Sword, Ettard, Iron Blade, Iron Sword, Killing Edge, Alondite

Row 2:

Silver Blade, Silver Sword, Slim Sword, Steel Blade, Steel Sword, Storm Sword, Venin Edge, Wind Edge, Wo Dao, Wyrmslayer.

Vague Katti is also ripped.

I also have some Axes...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

From top to bottom:
Steel Axe.
Bronze Axe.
Tomahawk.
Hammer.
Silver Axe.
Short Axe.
Quote from: ShinyMammoth on February 28, 2014, 01:47:56 AM
Anyway thanks! I had almost given up on getting an actual model from the game!
Should've asked. Me and SJS can rip anything from Radiant Dawn on their original proportions. We've ripped plenty of characters, and imported some of them with our edits (Mia, Nephenee, and Ilyana is soon to come). Anyways, if you want any character model, let me know.

EDIT:
Quote from: ShinyMammoth on February 28, 2014, 01:47:56 AM
I would love to get my hands on that short spear (the last lance in case I failed on the name.) for his mid-air throw.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t40wjozug2h1tu/Short%20Spear.rar

Mind if you send over the Tomahawk, Silver Great Lance and Short Spear?

Or better yet, maybe upload everything and put the link in the FE importing thread?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 28, 2014, 02:30:41 AM #234 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 02:31:52 AM by Albafika
Quote from: drogoth on February 28, 2014, 02:20:41 AM
Mind if you send over the Tomahawk, Silver Great Lance and Short Spear?

Tomahawk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dbst24blpskjv0/Tomahawk.rar
Silver Greatlance: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewaa8rh4w16thnj/Silver%20Greatlance.rar
Short Spear: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t40wjozug2h1tu/Short%20Spear.rar

Quote from: drogoth on February 28, 2014, 02:20:41 AM
Or better yet, maybe upload everything and put the link in the FE importing thread?
That'd require me converting them all into .OBJs + .MTLs, and I'd rather not do that now. I'm fine with converting the ones people need at the moment, as I am now.

I was planning on releasing them all once I was done ripping them.

Anyways, I'm not derailing this thread anymore. If you need anything ripped, feel free to either PM me or post on my thread.

Quote from: Albafika on February 28, 2014, 02:30:41 AM

That'd require me converting them all into .OBJs + .MTLs, and I'd rather not do that now. I'm fine with converting the ones people need at the moment, as I am now.

I was planning on releasing them all once I was done ripping them.

Anyways, I'm not derailing this thread anymore. If you need anything ripped, feel free to either PM me or post on my thread.

Alright, sounds like a plan.

Anyways, how's Hector coming along?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on February 28, 2014, 02:12:13 AM
Should've asked. Me and SJS can rip anything from Radiant Dawn on their original proportions. We've ripped plenty of characters, and imported some of them with our edits (Mia, Nephenee, and Ilyana is soon to come). Anyways, if you want any character model, let me know.

If I had only known you were this cool :P

Seriously though thanks that short spear is perfect for BK's mid-air throw. That Tomahawk is going to be awesome when we finally get around to Hector.


I guess I'll just ask to, has anyone had any experience with model changers? I have played around with them once or twice and can't seem to add them without corrupting the file. I can use the event just fine, it's pretty straight forward. I just need to know whether I can add them in or do I have to replace an existing switch group?



February 28, 2014, 03:12:01 AM #237 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:13:15 AM by solarflare4774
Here they are!

His awesome down throw!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Him kicking Lucina (with affects) ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His awesome FS again!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S- Hey Revenant and Mammoth, when do you think the next Black Knight Beta will be released? Thanks! ;D

February 28, 2014, 03:34:12 AM #238 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:37:01 AM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Albafika on February 28, 2014, 02:30:41 AM

Tomahawk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dbst24blpskjv0/Tomahawk.rar
Silver Greatlance: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewaa8rh4w16thnj/Silver%20Greatlance.rar
Short Spear: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t40wjozug2h1tu/Short%20Spear.rar
That'd require me converting them all into .OBJs + .MTLs, and I'd rather not do that now. I'm fine with converting the ones people need at the moment, as I am now.

I was planning on releasing them all once I was done ripping them.

Anyways, I'm not derailing this thread anymore. If you need anything ripped, feel free to either PM me or post on my thread.

Gad thanks for the help Alba, we have been looking for legit fire emblem weapons for a bit.

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 03:12:01 AM
Here they are!

His awesome down throw!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Him kicking Lucina (with affects) ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His awesome FS again!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S- Hey Revenant and Mammoth, when do you think the next Black Knight Beta will be released? Thanks! ;D

hahahaha Stab them Chrom, Stab them! Great pics man. When I update the op I'll use these too.

EDIT: Yes, BK will be the next beta.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Thanks alot Revenant! And I look forward to the next Black Knight Beta! ;D

Hey maybe you can use these for him?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.