Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed

Started by Quicksilver, March 23, 2010, 02:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Birth on May 24, 2010, 09:49:55 PM
his down B is crippled

It's a combo move. after you press down b, press a quickly.



I have a question...im just wondering but does anyone notice ganon's face glicthing when u use a different model on him or is it just me =/?

Quote from: kazoka122 on June 02, 2010, 04:29:15 AM
I have a question...im just wondering but does anyone notice ganon's face glicthing when u use a different model on him or is it just me =/?

i havnt really noticed...
FC:4898-8419-2778



Just thought I'd mention Quicksilver, you have FitGanonMotionEtc.pac misspelled as FitGanonMotionEct.pac on the first post.  You may want to fix this as it casuses a LOT of glitches if its on your card like this...I was trying to figure it out for a while.  Otherwise great hack!

gracias.

enjoy!
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Umm..Quicksilver. It still would be nice if Ganon was able to draw out Both swords one at a time. Like, you pull out the Twilight blade, put it back. then draw out the darknut sword. That technique would be much more interesting. Just saying.  :af:

    Still no spike.  :srs:

And your older versions grab when you do a forward throw the opponent gets stuck under you and that's a great combo because you can use your up smash and own them.   :>.>:

Auto Protect detected that the dl u sent out had a virus on it.
New DL please.

P.S. This is AWESOME!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

a virus?
*shrug*
try again and see if it detects again. its megaupload so its probably just one of the advertisements being [censored]-ish. try again, there will be new advertisements, and hopefully, no viruswhateveryousaid.

dude i gave him a 300 degree non-sword F air with x2 hitlag.  thats pretty damn close to a spike.

and just cuz u said something, I put spike hitboxes at the start of the vAir. :)

more feedback plz!!!


(and btw, its impossible to draw two swords. he only has 1 spare artical to replace. until someone figures out how to replace external graphic effects, theres a limit of how many models we can inject and sucessfully spawn via PSA)

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Oh. w-well for the very lot of information..buddy.  ;D

Best Ganon hack?  I think so.  Is it possible to use the Darknut sword with the new 1.3 Gerudo Prince?