Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2834779 times)
Juken
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6225 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:32 AM »

Can someone post the download link for Nebulon's ppack?  The one in the OP just links to a text file instead of the actual download, and I don't know if the one in Nebulon's signature is the latest version.  If the latter is the latest version of his build, I'll just point out that as far as I've played through it, Lynda and Sephiroth both crash the game.

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6226 on: June 09, 2014, 10:01:21 AM »

Can someone post the download link for Nebulon's ppack?  The one in the OP just links to a text file instead of the actual download, and I don't know if the one in Nebulon's signature is the latest version.  If the latter is the latest version of his build, I'll just point out that as far as I've played through it, Lynda and Sephiroth both crash the game.

I'm updating tonight Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6227 on: June 09, 2014, 10:21:02 AM »

Okay I'm very confused right now as i just now looked at this page. Is brawlEX compatible with rivolution?

yes it is in order to get it to work you just have to use the file patch code 3.1.5b with the brawlminus.xml.

but if you have a 4gig or higher sd card than you have to add the sdhc extension code as well.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6228 on: June 09, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »

Was there a new BrawlEx Conifg Utility released to support the costume specific final smashes? I think it'd be cool to play around with that a bit with stuff like Giga Bowsers and Super Sonics.
    The OP still has the previous version, and that can't open the new Fighter configs.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6229 on: June 09, 2014, 10:36:31 AM »

Was there a new BrawlEx Conifg Utility released to support the costume specific final smashes? I think it'd be cool to play around with that a bit with stuff like Giga Bowsers and Super Sonics.
    The OP still has the previous version, and that can't open the new Fighter configs.

i remember phantom wings saying that you could open the new fighter configs with hex editor.

so if you want to edit those new figther configs i think you have to do it that way.

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6230 on: June 09, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »

Is the clone engine tool not supposed to show robot and the other new modules when you try to add a new clone?

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6231 on: June 09, 2014, 11:07:14 AM »

Is the clone engine tool not supposed to show robot and the other new modules when you try to add a new clone?

the clone tool probably won't show rob or a few other newest beta modules because brawlex version 2 just came out yesterday
    so the clone tool probably needs to be updated to support them.

Armored dragon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6232 on: June 09, 2014, 11:11:26 AM »

I see

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6233 on: June 09, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »

i remember phantom wings saying that you could open the new fighter configs with hex editor.

so if you want to edit those new figther configs i think you have to do it that way.
    Ah alright, that's fine. I'll probably mess with that later tonight then.

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6234 on: June 09, 2014, 12:50:21 PM »

Pretty sure 58 is bugged in that version, and make sure you have kirby's abilities set to none in each of your fighter's fighterconfigs.
    That did it! Thanks alot.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6235 on: June 09, 2014, 01:22:08 PM »

I'm updating tonight Smiley

Does it have Stock Icons now?

So we can test Classic Mode.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6236 on: June 09, 2014, 02:40:24 PM »

ATTENTION! Those of you uploading packs be aware that although the latest version of brawlex fixes the slot 58 bug it cause some characters to crash the game when using there final smash(their final smash works fine in the 1.2 build). So far Piccolo(Ganon) and MetalSonic(Sonic) have done this. Also When Ammy(Peach) uses her final smash the screen stays dim and she keeps the aura preventing another smash ball from spawning(The FINAL final smash Awesome Face )

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6237 on: June 09, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »

Does it have Stock Icons now?

So we can test Classic Mode.

Actually, I was goin to ask about that. I heard there was a way to make all of the ex characters load other stock icons, or like a generic one. Is this possible? If so then I'll do it. If not the. i'll need a tutorial on how to give the PSAs stocks... But that will be an ongoing project, and not something plausible for tonight.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6238 on: June 09, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »

Actually, I was goin to ask about that. I heard there was a way to make all of the ex characters load other stock icons, or like a generic one. Is this possible? If so then I'll do it. If not the. i'll need a tutorial on how to give the PSAs stocks... But that will be an ongoing project, and not something plausible for tonight.
    I'm pretty sure you'd just need to name the stock icons in sc_selchar.pac appropriately. I remember Cbliss came with a bunch of generic stock icons to cover the extra costumes, you could always look at the sc_selchar that comes with that to see how it's set up.
    Personally I'd rather reroute them to a single generic icon to save on space. You only see them on the classic menu and the stage select screen anyway.

edit: whoops, called cbliss brawlex by mistake.
    « Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:13:58 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6239 on: June 09, 2014, 03:16:12 PM »

Stock Icons for Classic Mode work.

I just added the needed Stock icons to the sc_selcharacter.pac from the BrawlEx Cosmetic template.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: