The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Hey sammi, would you be willing to take a look at my SD card and explain why the css icon is appearing as random still? It's not freezing, and he's fully playable. I thought I did it right, but its still not appearing.

No rush of course. You're helping other people right now. It's very much appreciated.

SD card

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: WintersAssassin on January 06, 2014, 08:38:31 PM
Here it is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6481804/Private.zip thanks for taking time to check it out.

That's strange. it loads up for me, i didnt even change anything. did you hover over the slot after you changed the compression?

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 06, 2014, 08:46:50 PM
Hey sammi, would you be willing to take a look at my SD card and explain why the css icon is appearing as random still? It's not freezing, and he's fully playable. I thought I did it right, but its still not appearing.

No rush of course. You're helping other people right now. It's very much appreciated.

SD card

i'll take a looksee as well lol

Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 06, 2014, 08:31:12 PM
Alright here it is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh3n3vve15ttnd1/CSS.zip

Now there are 3 files. The freezing grid, the grid (which I'm trying to get it to work on) and the original vbrawl that works.

your freezing grid css is working for me as well, have you tried changing the hooktype to axnextframe?

Wow, Sammi, you're busy. lol.

Mario clones don't work for me. I'm working on a Wii Fit Trainer early beta and I was unable to clone her.

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 08:52:15 PM
That's strange. it loads up for me, i didnt even change anything. did you hover over the slot after you changed the compression?

i'll take a looksee as well lol

your freezing grid css is working for me as well, have you tried changing the hooktype to axnextframe?
 :srs: Ya I did. I have no idea what is wrong.

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 06, 2014, 08:46:50 PM
Hey sammi, would you be willing to take a look at my SD card and explain why the css icon is appearing as random still? It's not freezing, and he's fully playable. I thought I did it right, but its still not appearing.

No rush of course. You're helping other people right now. It's very much appreciated.

SD card

it looks like you followed my tutorial for CSP's. and you did it perfectly right at that.

my tutorial doesn't explain how to give css icons. that's something that is gonna be in the tutorial i make today, that will replace that one. (it's also a terrible pain in the ass lol)

Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 06, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
 :srs: Ya I did. I have no idea what is wrong.

hmm...could you post your css code? it may be causing shenanigans :P that's the only other thing i could think of as to why it would work for me but not you.

i've been trying for alittle over 10 hours now to figure out why mewtwo's shadow ball article doesn't showup. I've tried switching CSS/and Slot configs with the other pokemon as well as rel files and fighter configs but still nothing. he just tries to charge the move and it cancels without any thing happening and the off chance that it fires an invisible ball ends up hitting the opponent. :2



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
it looks like you followed my tutorial for CSP's. and you did it perfectly right at that.

my tutorial doesn't explain how to give css icons. that's something that is gonna be in the tutorial i make today, that will replace that one. (it's also a terrible pain in the ass lol)

Kage posted a short explanation back on page 34 (last post reply 509) as to how to do it. I followed what he had said, but it still didn't work.

And I did it once before when replacing cloud/ike for lucina/marth in ASF1nks pack following his method. Is there a missing step?

I don't mind waiting for your next tutorial either. It just strikes me as strange that I had no issues replacing a clone with a different clone CSS and all, but I am with a new clone.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
it looks like you followed my tutorial for CSP's. and you did it perfectly right at that.

my tutorial doesn't explain how to give css icons. that's something that is gonna be in the tutorial i make today, that will replace that one. (it's also a terrible pain in the ass lol)

hmm...could you post your css code? it may be causing shenanigans :P that's the only other thing i could think of as to why it would work for me but not you.
Yupp here you go.
[spoiler]
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 0000002C
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A23193F 40414243
44454629 00000000

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 08:52:15 PM
That's strange. it loads up for me, i didnt even change anything. did you hover over the slot after you changed the compression?

I tried it 3 more times using the folder I sent you every time it freezes over the Second ? mark icon. I'm going to guess it's an issue with loading from an actual disk, I'll try it from a USB loader once my ISO gets ripped. If it doesn't work then I have no idea, I guess I'll start over from square 1...

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
it looks like you followed my tutorial for CSP's. and you did it perfectly right at that.

my tutorial doesn't explain how to give css icons. that's something that is gonna be in the tutorial i make today, that will replace that one. (it's also a terrible pain in the ass lol)

hmm...could you post your css code? it may be causing shenanigans :P that's the only other thing i could think of as to why it would work for me but not you.
Well I just rebuilt the Grid CSS. Now It works but all the CSS Icons are random boxes that don't freeze. The CSPs also show. What is wrong here?

January 06, 2014, 09:22:38 PM #656 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:24:20 PM by Hosernaut
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 08:53:21 PM
Wow, Sammi, you're busy. lol.

Mario clones don't work for me. I'm working on a Wii Fit Trainer early beta and I was unable to clone her.

What slot do you need it on? I'll make one and send you the files. It won't have a custom CSS icon yet though. But I can do everything else at the moment.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 06, 2014, 09:22:38 PM
What slot do you need it on? I'll make one and send you the files. It won't have a custom CSS icon yet though. But I can do everything else at the moment.

Slot 43.

January 06, 2014, 09:35:09 PM #658 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:36:14 PM by sammi-husky
Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 06, 2014, 09:20:27 PM
Well I just rebuilt the Grid CSS. Now It works but all the CSS Icons are random boxes that don't freeze. The CSPs also show. What is wrong here?

the css icons wont show because you have to open miscdata[30], and open the AnmTexPat(NW4R), look for
MenSelchrFaceA_TopN__0. your going to have to edit A through I. the way to do that is to add an entry to both texture 0 folders inside face02 and face06. those entries you have to change to point to the CSS icon, and name respectively by changing 'texture' in the properties.

but you also have to change the frame index to match the Cosmetic ID of the character you added. For ASF's, the first one he added was for roy, and it was cosmetic ID [110]. change the frame index to 110+add a 1 to the end. so 1101.FOR ALL of the menselchrface entries A through I.

then you have to change the properties of the menselchrface entries themself.

where it says frame count in the box to the right of the screen when highlighting MenSelchrFaceA_TopN__0, you have to change 'frame count' to match the number of the last entry you added+1 added to the end.
if you copied ASF's its 118+ add 1 to the end.

Quote from: WintersAssassin on January 06, 2014, 09:14:19 PM
I tried it 3 more times using the folder I sent you every time it freezes over the Second ? mark icon. I'm going to guess it's an issue with loading from an actual disk, I'll try it from a USB loader once my ISO gets ripped. If it doesn't work then I have no idea, I guess I'll start over from square 1...

well, let me know how that works. i honestly dont know if loading it from disk would give problems...it really shouldn't

January 06, 2014, 09:38:47 PM #659 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:39:51 PM by Batman
Hello guys. Question, if I where to put the Goku PSA over cloned Pit how do I make the FitFinal, FitSpys, etc for him?..