Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847780 times)
OmegaS3
Texture/PSA Master
Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1185 on: January 17, 2014, 07:06:28 PM »

Now I have a bunch if working clones. I tested everything. All there outfits, PSA, Final and motion and they all work. But why is it when I go to do a four player match the it freezes after I choose a stage. (All stages are there btw)

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1186 on: January 17, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »

Okay, so idk if this is a noob question or not, but would this sort of thing NOT work with the Extra Stage loader? You know, the extra 37 stage slots you can get? Would something like that conflict with this?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1187 on: January 17, 2014, 07:23:34 PM »

Alright, I'm having some 'issues' with sc_selcharacter that are very strange, to say the least. I successfully added a full set of cosmetics for my first clone, then checked the file size to be sure I didn't go over and it worked perfectly. I added all the cosmetics for my second, and they worked fine as well. I then checked my file size again to see how much more room I had when - surprise, surprise - I saw that I was already over the limit (3.81), and it was still working. To make sure I didn't accidentally do this again, I went through all the other character portraits and changed them to CMPR and Extended LZ77. The file size went down to 2.56, and I put it in the game to see how much the quality would change, and even though I changed nothing else, it froze.

This isn't a problem since my original one that is over the size limit still works for some reason, but I'm very confused about it. I really hope someone has an explanation, because I certainly don't. It'll probably bother me until I figure it out.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1188 on: January 17, 2014, 07:36:52 PM »

It's probably been said, but incase it hasn't, attempting to set up a team match with a clone freezes the game at css.

And justso it doesn't get buried, does anyone know if the 37 extra stage loader works?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1189 on: January 17, 2014, 07:54:01 PM »

It's probably been said, but incase it hasn't, attempting to set up a team match with a clone freezes the game at css.

Try putting the clones on red team, I have the same problem but for some reason if I put them on red team it works.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1190 on: January 17, 2014, 08:02:47 PM »

Why red?It doesn't really make since...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1191 on: January 17, 2014, 08:04:16 PM »

I actually have no idea, I just kept testing the different team colors to see if any worked.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Therenover
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1192 on: January 17, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »

Did you make sure you put all of ASF's files in the proper places? Most of the folders need to go in /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf

The codes need to go in /DATA/GECKO/CODES

it didnt work none of my hacks work the css screen at least loads up now but the random icons show up

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1193 on: January 17, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »

it didnt work none of my hacks work the css screen at least loads up now but the random icons show up

When Gecko loads up, did you go into the config and change the hook type to Axtnextframe?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Therenover
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1194 on: January 17, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »

When Gecko loads up, did you go into the config and change the hook type to Axtnextframe?

yes when i did that my hacks still dont load and it freezes before i get to the css screen

Convour
    Fake N00b
    Special Access

• Awards Novice Restorer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1195 on: January 18, 2014, 12:12:36 AM »

It seems many people are struggling to get the basics down. I posted this before, but it may be beneficial to many. This pack is a copy of my sd card with nothing but the clone engine on it. It has every character that is clonable at the moment cloned. No cosmetic/moveset changes, just 1:1 clones.

CLONE ENGINE PACK DOWNLOAD

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1196 on: January 18, 2014, 12:15:17 AM »

It seems many people are struggling to get the basics down. I posted this before, but it may be beneficial to many. This pack is a copy of my sd card with nothing but the clone engine on it. It has every character that is clonable at the moment cloned. No cosmetic/moveset changes, just 1:1 clones.

CLONE ENGINE PACK DOWNLOAD

You already posted this.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Convour
    Fake N00b
    Special Access

• Awards Novice Restorer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1197 on: January 18, 2014, 12:18:55 AM »

You already posted this.
    I know, I only wanted to post it once more. It seems since the blog feature more people are trying it and are having no luck. This might be a good start for them.

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1198 on: January 18, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »

MAY BE IMPORTANT IN CASE IT WASN'T TESTED YET!

Okay, I would like to confirm that is seems to work with Phantom Wing's Custom Stage Expansion 2.0. I haven't tried custom music however.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1199 on: January 18, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »

I cannot begin to describe how amazed I am that this has been accomplished. PhantomWings, you are absolutely phenomenal.

I just wish I could rack my brain around how all of this works. I've got too much on my mind with college and whatnot. If anyone releases a pack that includes all of the original fighters and a number of clones (any interesting characters would be fine), please let me know.

Now that the holy grail has been found, there is only so much more that can be done for Brawl to be perfect.  like geno

Pages:  1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: