Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2837561 times)
Doq
Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1410 on: January 21, 2014, 07:54:54 PM »

its a work in progress
    remember guys that this needs IE's sound code, as it modifies parts of its values.
    1.  NOpe.  It loads "Alternate" versions of the Sawnd files, saves going into the tedious work of breaking the brsar.
    2.  Also if you do it right, you can have 2 wolf characters in the same match with their respective sfx, i didnt do it because im using dolphin, and its hell to clear cache when trying these type of codes.  Not to mention that i dont have a second controller setup on the computer so you can hear the different taunt sounds
    So does that mean M2 gets his laugh taunt back? AWESOME 2.0!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1411 on: January 21, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »

M2 never laughs. I see what you did there ...

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1412 on: January 21, 2014, 08:01:51 PM »

M2 never laughs. I see what you did there ...
    I see what you did there... I see what you did there ...

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1413 on: January 21, 2014, 08:03:07 PM »

So you changed some of the functionality, now wolf vs vegeta is possible! Thanks for this, it seems like new workarounds and glitch fixes are being found every day.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1414 on: January 21, 2014, 08:09:21 PM »

its a work in progress
    remember guys that this needs IE's sound code, as it modifies parts of its values.
    1.  NOpe.  It loads "Alternate" versions of the Sawnd files, saves going into the tedious work of breaking the brsar.
    2.  Also if you do it right, you can have 2 wolf characters in the same match with their respective sfx, i didnt do it because im using dolphin, and its hell to clear cache when trying these type of codes.  Not to mention that i dont have a second controller setup on the computer so you can hear the different taunt sounds

I don't mean accessing the same file. One more question about it: is there a way this might become capable of automatically loading the data like it would if you made a permanent modification?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1415 on: January 21, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »

I don't mean accessing the same file. One more question about it: is there a way this might become capable of automatically loading the data like it would if you made a permanent modification?
    yes
    that is what we all want
    including myself
    it would need a lot of ASM work though, but its very possible

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1416 on: January 21, 2014, 08:22:20 PM »

Welp, it's me again. I'm having some trouble, but thankfully nothing too game-breaking. Once I reached the end of the first line of the CSS code, where one starting out would put 3F in front of 29, I decided to add another line. Basically, these are my last two lines of the custom CSS code:
    0A23193F 40414243
    44454647 48290000
    I don't know what happened, but once I added that second line, I gained four new weird CSS portraits in front of Random. Two Mario portraits, a ZSS portrait, and a Captain Falcon portrait. The Mario and Captain Falcon portraits are those copy portraits-the ones where if you scroll over them, the marker jumps to the original portrait. I know as a fact that it's not a different code that's causing this, for all the codes I currently have on were codes I used before this started happening. My portrait count is 34. Any help is appreciated.
    I figure I just have to add a few more characters, but I'm still waiting on a luigi REL until I do so.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1417 on: January 21, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

Since nobody else has bothered to test out sammi's code, i can confirm that it does work, cosmetics included. I put Dr. Mario over the 51st slot and all the cosmetics load except for the css icon, which just remains mario for some reason. (Could be my fault though.)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1418 on: January 21, 2014, 08:25:43 PM »

Anyone got a spare FitLucarioResult.pac I could get from them? That might fix my Mewtwo problem. (even though I have result disabled)

Dropbox pls.
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:29:43 PM by Doqtor Kirby Ex » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1419 on: January 21, 2014, 08:33:33 PM »

Since nobody else has bothered to test out sammi's code, i can confirm that it does work, cosmetics included. I put Dr. Mario over the 51st slot and all the cosmetics load except for the css icon, which just remains mario for some reason. (Could be my fault though.)
    hmm
    interesting
    i guess this method eliminates having to go through the trouble of adding extra bones to the CSS, but than again u dont have extra icons
    it sounds like an awesome feature nevertheless
    im just waiting for any developments...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1420 on: January 21, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »

Anyone got a spare FitLucarioResult.pac I could get from them? That might fix my Mewtwo problem. (even though I have result disabled)

Dropbox pls.
    ...Lucario doesn't have a result file.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1421 on: January 21, 2014, 08:36:12 PM »

Welp, it's me again. I'm having some trouble, but thankfully nothing too game-breaking. Once I reached the end of the first line of the CSS code, where one starting out would put 3F in front of 29, I decided to add another line. Basically, these are my last two lines of the custom CSS code:
    0A23193F 40414243
    44454647 48290000
    I don't know what happened, but once I added that second line, I gained four new weird CSS portraits in front of Random. Two Mario portraits, a ZSS portrait, and a Captain Falcon portrait. The Mario and Captain Falcon portraits are those copy portraits-the ones where if you scroll over them, the marker jumps to the original portrait. I know as a fact that it's not a different code that's causing this, for all the codes I currently have on were codes I used before this started happening. My portrait count is 34. Any help is appreciated.
    I figure I just have to add a few more characters, but I'm still waiting on a luigi REL until I do so.
    ur portrait count should be 2d
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:39:17 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1422 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:27 PM »

Dropbox pls.
    Well, seeing as how those don't exist, I doubt that's the problem. Does it crash when Mewtwo wins a match, or just in general? If it's only when he wins, then it could be a problem with the announcer call for him.

ur portrait cound should be 2d

Agh, I keep forgetting about the whole hex thing! Alright, thanks for the help.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1423 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:53 PM »

Alternate Sound Loader By Mr.MW

And here are the codes

+$alternate sound loader by Mr.MW
    284DE4B0 00000C80
    045A7D30 2F736678
    CC000000 00000001
    045A7D30 2F736632
    E0000000 80008000
    284F7880 00001800
    045A7D30 2F736678
    CC000000 00000001
    045A7D30 2F736632
    E0000000 80008000

This code is activated by button combinations that are never used in gameplay:
    Wiimote/Wiimote+nunchuck use "-" + "A"
    Gamecube controller use "X" + "Y"

Make a folder named sf2 inside your pf folder

Place your sawnd files for your clones in it
    They need to be named as normal

So before u choose ur clone, activate the code.  YOur clone's sfx directory will than be swapped to sf2 loading files from there.

To play sfx from one folder vs the second one, example Wolf vs Vegeta,
    choose Wolf first
    go to stage selection screen
    go back to Character Selection Screen
    Do not unchoose Wolf(this makes it so that Wolf already loaded sfx from the first folder)
    Now activate code
    Choose Vegeta
    go to stage
    and finally to game
    You should now have Wolf with his normal sfx, vs Vegeta with sfx from sf2.

Dolphin Users, you need to do a lot of clear caching when fighting same based characters.}..

Question 1

Will this work alongside FPC 3.5.3b?

Question 2.-  

Does this code have the same functionality than FPC 3.5.3b (it works I can swap between Exbrawl chars with no problem but..)? because if it have it, then it cant load wolf and vegeta soundbanks at the same time, because FPC 3.5.3b cant, it will load vegeta, or wolf SFX, no mather if one is a clone character and the other is the original

Question 3.-

Can you do a code like this. but for swapping stages only? D:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:42:17 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1424 on: January 21, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »

Well, seeing as how those don't exist, I doubt that's the problem. Does it crash when Mewtwo wins a match, or just in general? If it's only when he wins, then it could be a problem with the announcer call for him.

Agh, I keep forgetting about the whole hex thing! Alright, thanks for the help.
    Hm. That's odd. the fighter config template for Lucario references one, so I thought he had one. I lied, that was for the final smash. My bad.

The announcer call works fine. If it didn't, the CSS wouldn't even work. (And announcer calls for clones don't work on result anyway)

Tested it anyway. No dice.
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:02:31 PM by Doqtor Kirby Ex » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: