The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 01:38:13 AM
I'm Nebulon and I fixed some things in my pack. I'll upload it and PM you with a link personally.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM

And anyone else who wants it really, to avoid putting it here. I think I'm just gonna put it as my signature to make it easier on everyone. That way I don't have to put it here or make a new thread just for it...

Thank so much! :D I  am sure it will be awesome!

Quick question, can't find the answer for it anywhere, so I'm asking it here, I apologize if this isn't the place but, does this work on dolphin? if so what do I need to get this to work for it?
I'm willing to test out if no one has tried it yet.

Yeah, it does work, here's a tutorial on getting P:M to work for dolphin, but, you can apply the same thing for this as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP03UBBcqvw
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Thanks!
Alright, I just had a thought,  mewtwo2000 showed us another way to load CBliss on an iso using some Iso tool, for us people who don't use the virtual SD card thing, it basically modded the iso to have Cbliss in it as long as the codes were active in Gecko I was just wondering could the clone engine work the same way? Is it possible to mod the Iso to have the clone engine built in as long as the codes are active?

You can use my video tutorial in the OP of this forum. The one for brawl minus covers setting up dolphin

Don't forget to use the revision of BrawlEx designed for disc loading if you don't plan on using the virtual SD.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 01:38:13 AM
And anyone else who wants it really, to avoid putting it here. I think I'm just gonna put it as my signature to make it easier on everyone. That way I don't have to put it here or make a new thread just for it...

Just one question about the ReadMe. Why do some clones have errors?
Like: Why can't we have a Sephiroth vs. Marth or Goku vs. Pit?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Excellent, thank you guys so much this helps me alot! I'll see what I can muster, I'll come back here if I run into any more difficulties or questions.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 07, 2014, 03:37:33 AM
Just one question about the ReadMe. Why do some clones have errors?
Like: Why can't we have a Sephiroth vs. Marth or Goku vs. Pit?

Unless you go through the tedious process of fixing the graphics, a character will often have shared, conflicting graphics with their clones. You can have those matches, but their graphics won't work properly. Only the character loaded first will have them right, the others will use that character's.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 07, 2014, 03:42:49 AM
Unless you go through the tedious process of fixing the graphics, a character will often have shared, conflicting graphics with their clones. You can have those matches, but their graphics won't work properly. Only the character loaded first will have them right, the others will use that character's.

This^.

Also i do plan on tediously fixing the errors. I'm just hoping that this common 3 method works. I'm waiting for Sammi to reveal what his idea was because i'm still not understanding openSA 2 yet.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 03:46:10 AM
This^.

Also i do plan on tediously fixing the errors. I'm just hoping that this common 3 method works. I'm waiting for Sammi to reveal what his idea was because i'm still not understanding openSA 2 yet.

Oh, ok. But no freezes?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

This just occurred to me but how would the CSS look if we were to add, say 10 characters? would it be rearranged automatically or do we have to set that up ourselves?

February 07, 2014, 04:10:03 AM #2142 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 04:11:18 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: Shadz on February 07, 2014, 03:56:13 AM
This just occurred to me but how would the CSS look if we were to add, say 10 characters? would it be rearranged automatically or do we have to set that up ourselves?

We can set then up in any order we want :)

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 04:11:18 AM

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 07, 2014, 03:54:20 AM
Oh, ok. But no freezes?

Nope. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Shadz on February 07, 2014, 03:56:13 AM
This just occurred to me but how would the CSS look if we were to add, say 10 characters? would it be rearranged automatically or do we have to set that up ourselves?
The screen will add slots on its own, but it only has room for a total of 50. That's 14 possible characters that can be added until we find a work-around.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 04:10:03 AM
We can set then up in any order we want :)

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 04:11:18 AM

Nope. :)

Ok. Thanks.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.