Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847027 times)
Shiruzarto
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2430 on: February 13, 2014, 02:05:08 PM »

Pardon my insistence or overreliance, but could you possibly tell me how exactly I would fix the game's manufactured engine? Perhaps with a code?

*ahem*

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2431 on: February 13, 2014, 02:05:49 PM »

*ahem*
    what does that question even mean? no one replayed because its vague as hell

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2432 on: February 13, 2014, 02:06:09 PM »

OK I got it to work but every time I put the hand on the clones it keeps clicking the original character

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2433 on: February 13, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »

Stop bull[censored]ting to get attention. If you can make a video of it, then I'll treat you less harshly.

@Jasgx I agree with KingJigglypuff and anyone else who is saying the same thing, show us some kind of proof, like a picture of a CSS with extra characters or a video, otherwise someone might report you, I don't want to sound threatening here, but this is seeming a bit ridiculous  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:10:44 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2434 on: February 13, 2014, 02:09:44 PM »

ill show a replay of mario fighting himself on project m

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 02:10:29 PM
    still got to fix it up so dont complain

Shiruzarto
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2435 on: February 13, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »

what does that question even mean? no one replayed because its vague as hell
    I have a disc that was manufactured apparently by the company "Giga and Co.". This seemingly subtle difference apparently makes it so that character ID's loop back after 3F (so for example, if I made a character with the ID "41", it reads it as "01", or DK's ID). This makes it very difficult for me to use the Clone Engine with more than one character, or roughly one hundredth of the advertised character roster potential.

After going through four days of this (pardon me) bullsh*t, I'd like to know if there was a solution to this other than "buy another disc, [censored]", as that is not an option right now.
    Perhaps with a code?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2436 on: February 13, 2014, 02:13:19 PM »

I have a disc that was manufactured apparently by the company "Giga and Co.". This seemingly subtle difference apparently makes it so that character ID's loop back after 3F (so for example, if I made a character with the ID "41", it reads it as "01", or DK's ID). This makes it very difficult for me to use the Clone Engine with more than one character, or roughly one hundredth of the advertised character roster potential.

After going through four days of this (pardon me) bullsh*t, I'd like to know if there was a solution to this other than "buy another disc, [censored]", as that is not an option right now.
    brawlex isnt compatible with giga and company code and i dont know any code that nulls another code, just download an iso and use it you got loads of programs usbloader gx  and manny more, im pal and i use a ntsc iso so i can use the codes it isnt hard to have an hdd or usb with the brawl clean iso.

i dont know what clones jagx is talking about it only has pm rooster there theres no extra characters on the fighter folder

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2437 on: February 13, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »

I don't get why anyone uses Giga and Company anyway, what use is having Giga Bowser, Warioman, and the Alloys?

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2438 on: February 13, 2014, 02:17:02 PM »

Giga & Co. Fix is a GCT code that fixes stuff for playing as Giga Bowser and Wario Man from the Character Select, or something. Never used it. Is a code, not a disc. If you're using a physical disc of Super Smash Bros Brawl, there's nothing wrong with your disc. The codeset(GCT File) has Giga & Co. Code in it.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Shiruzarto
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2439 on: February 13, 2014, 02:20:17 PM »

Giga & Co. Fix is a GCT code that fixes stuff for playing as Giga Bowser and Wario Man from the Character Select, or something. Never used it. Is a code, not a disc. If you're using a physical disc of Super Smash Bros Brawl, there's nothing wrong with your disc. The codeset(GCT File) has Giga & Co. Code in it.
    Ah, I see. Thank you, I don't think you can hear it but this answer is somehow creating a chorus of angels on my side. In all seriousness, my problems typically last months, so this is quite literally a godsend for me.

Thank you to all of those who helped me as well, and apologies for interrupting.

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2440 on: February 13, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »

heres the video link showing it works
    IMG 0002

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 02:30:13 PM
    sry video bad quality it was taken from iphone
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:30:13 PM by Jasgx » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2441 on: February 13, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »

adding a mario icon to the css its very easy its not a brawlexclone lol its a pure clone with no cosmetics psa or motion...

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2442 on: February 13, 2014, 02:33:29 PM »

Umm... I have a question, Jasgx.

Do you actually think that what you did was the BrawlEx Clone Engine?

... 'Cause it's not. All you did was add extra slots on the CSS screen for existing characters. The build you uploaded isn't BrawlEx at all, it's just a build with a few slots that load the characters that are already there. BrawlEx enables the addition of entirely new characters, totally independent of the originals.

Admittedly, I like the music on your build (which I did try, by the way, to give the benefit of the doubt.)
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:36:15 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2443 on: February 13, 2014, 02:35:50 PM »

ik ive changed mario before and the clone mario was still the old mario

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2444 on: February 13, 2014, 02:37:55 PM »

still, for brawlex to work, you need all the configs and all the fighter files placed and named correctly

Pages:  1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: