Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826948 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2625 on: February 15, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »

Characters Planned for v0.9
    Rosalina

I have a working Rosalina clone, with cosmetics. No freezes, just missing announcer call and sounds. I can upload it for you if you'd like

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2626 on: February 15, 2014, 08:41:49 PM »

Do we need to add any codes for the independent pokemon, sheik/zelda, samus/zss or do we just add config files for them? I see they are encoded into the cssRoster file but they don't show up. (I haven't added config files yet.)

EDIT: Oh they were just written into the random css, i see.
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:15:13 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2627 on: February 15, 2014, 08:45:03 PM »

Did you forget to put the custom Cosmetics back? Tongue Only thing I can think of.

Even without having a clone set up, it freezes hovering over almost all the characters. i can hover over the top row, until i hit marth. then freeze..

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2628 on: February 15, 2014, 08:49:06 PM »

So... in the expansion is there a way to switch the Zelda icon back to Zelda/Sheik? I tried to switch to Sheik from the Zelda CSP and it just changes the costume. I'd really prefer that over the separate Sheik Icon because I've had problems in the past where people pick a Sheik costume when someone else picks the same Zelda costume, then someone's costume gets swapped off the one they chose.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2629 on: February 15, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »

I have a working Rosalina clone, with cosmetics. No freezes, just missing announcer call and sounds. I can upload it for you if you'd like
    Great! Let's see it. Smiley [and I can do the announcer call myself]
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:15:41 PM by Doqtor Kirby » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2630 on: February 15, 2014, 09:23:53 PM »

There! It's over slot 3F, but you could easily change it Smiley

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kwg3iep3sp2mjlh/qMEsE1r8jp

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2631 on: February 15, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »

I successfully added ZSS, Sheik, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle to the roster. No codes were needed, i just hexed them into the CSSRoster.dat and added their config files.

However it is not allowing me to go past 50, it cuts off the characters who are past 50. I added the clones in CSSRoster.dat, the common3.pac and the sel_character.pac model and animation into the sel_character.pac. I'm using ASF1nk's pack as a basis. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind I forgot to take the CSS icon count into account when i edited the hex of the file. Now my roster has a 53 characters and it looks awesome!

It looks like i might be one of the first ones to get all the seperate characters working and have over 50 characters. Tongue
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:11:44 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2632 on: February 15, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »

I successfully added ZSS, Sheik, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle to the roster. No codes were needed, i just hexed them into the CSSRoster.dat and added their config files.

However it is not allowing me to go past 50, it cuts off the characters who are past 50. I added the clones in CSSRoster.dat, the common3.pac and the sel_character.pac model and animation into the sel_character.pac. I'm using ASF1nk's pack as a basis. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind I forgot to take the CSS icon count into account when i edited the hex of the file. Now my roster has a 53 characters and it looks awesome!

It looks like i might be one of the first ones to get all the seperate characters working and have over 50 characters. Tongue
    how did you edit your CSS Icon count is that in the chr0 of the charactericon

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2633 on: February 15, 2014, 10:37:19 PM »

how did you edit your CSS Icon count is that in the chr0 of the charactericon

No it's in the CSSRoster.dat, it increases it automatically when you add characters via the brawlex configuration tool. But to add Sheik, ZSS and the seperate Pokemon you will have to manually hex them in the file like I did and then increase the count manually. It's easy, it just through me off a little bit, the CSSRoster.dat works very very similarly to spunit's code.

The highlighted part is where the css icon count is, again you ONLY need to increase it manually when adding the Sheik, ZSS, or the Pokemon. It is done automatically when you add clones in the brawlex configuration program

The first cluster of hex data is the css and the second cluster is the random select.

If any of you want to rearrange your clones then editing this is how you would do it.
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:39:04 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2634 on: February 15, 2014, 10:38:26 PM »

You know, you can edit the CSSRoster in the latest Config Tool Wink

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2635 on: February 15, 2014, 10:41:26 PM »

No it's in the CSSRoster.dat, it increases it automatically when you add characters via the brawlex configuration tool. But to add Sheik, ZSS and the seperate Pokemon you will have to manually hex them in the file like I did and then increase the count manually. It's easy, it just through me off a little bit, the CSSRoster.dat works very very similarly to spunit's code.

The highlighted part is where the css icon count is, again you ONLY need to increase it manually when adding the Sheik, ZSS, or the Pokemon. It is done automatically when you add clones in the brawlex configuration program

The first cluster of hex data is the css and the second cluster is the random select.

If any of you want to rearrange your clones then editing this is how you would do it.
    I just need to know how to expand my roster past 50. I already have all of the pokemon and everything.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2636 on: February 15, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »

You know, you can edit the CSSRoster in the latest Config Tool Wink

Yeah i know, but you can't add sheik, zss, or the pokemon in the program from what i experienced. So you have to hex them into the file, plus you can't reorganize the roster in the program, that can only be achieved in hex editing.

I just need to know how to expand my roster past 50. I already have all of the pokemon and everything.

Just add past 50 in the program and it should show up on the roster, the roster changes drastically when you add it lol, the icons are small but will be able to hold 100 characters. Assuming you have the common3.pac, the mdl0 and the chr0 files added/inserted.
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:44:51 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2637 on: February 15, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »

Oh, and Doctoq Kirby, ignore the metaknight, peach,rob, and ice climbers files. I forgot to remove them

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2638 on: February 15, 2014, 10:58:20 PM »

Yeah i know, but you can't add sheik, zss, or the pokemon in the program from what i experienced. So you have to hex them into the file, plus you can't reorganize the roster in the program, that can only be achieved in hex editing.

Just add past 50 in the program and it should show up on the roster, the roster changes drastically when you add it lol, the icons are small but will be able to hold 100 characters. Assuming you have the common3.pac, the mdl0 and the chr0 files added/inserted.

Okay so I'm just about to put in a bunch of characters and I wanted to confirm something. I can't change the icon position with the CSS.dat? As in, I can't put Mario last and Link first? etc? Because it would appear as simple as just replacing the 00 for Mario with whatever you've got in your last spot. Also, Where do I put the "resources" files that were in CSSBX?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2639 on: February 15, 2014, 10:59:43 PM »

Oh, and Doctoq Kirby, ignore the metaknight, peach,rob, and ice climbers files. I forgot to remove them
    was gonna say, It's a little big to be just Rosalina.

Pages:  1 ... 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: