Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2846773 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2700 on: February 16, 2014, 11:17:45 PM »

Working on an awesome update for the Clone Tool. soon, it will be able to add and delete clones, and automatically add and remove them from the css. Cheesy as well as edit the Fighter config files.

===========

the current bug i didn't mention, is that the tool doesn't change the fighter config to have 10 costumes. just the css config. that's already done in this update. im just waiting on the other stuff before i release the update.

ALSO i will include a readme on how to use it. (even though it's kinda self explanatory.) admittedly the File open save and save as stuff is a little misleading since it's not done. just remember for now that everything is changed on your sd card in real time. no saving needed.
    « Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:25:02 PM by sammi-huskyEX » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2701 on: February 17, 2014, 03:07:38 AM »

Working on an awesome update for the Clone Tool. soon, it will be able to add and delete clones, and automatically add and remove them from the css. Cheesy as well as edit the Fighter config files.

===========

the current bug i didn't mention, is that the tool doesn't change the fighter config to have 10 costumes. just the css config. that's already done in this update. im just waiting on the other stuff before i release the update.

ALSO i will include a readme on how to use it. (even though it's kinda self explanatory.) admittedly the File open save and save as stuff is a little misleading since it's not done. just remember for now that everything is changed on your sd card in real time. no saving needed.
    that tool sounds amazing

its a shame we got not more brawlex modules coming along i would love to have CF module so ridley could have his own slot xD

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2702 on: February 17, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »

So... With the advent of the new CSS Expansion, I have a bit of a question. Is there a file size limit on the new CSS? I mean, I know with 100 characters the cosmetics are going to take up a lot of space.

I know I read QUITE A WHILE back that ShinF's CSS wasn't experiencing file size limit for an unknown reason. And that was before the new CSS we were gifted with by PW. Could the new CSS Slots not count toward the file size or something?

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2703 on: February 17, 2014, 04:55:36 AM »

So... With the advent of the new CSS Expansion, I have a bit of a question. Is there a file size limit on the new CSS? I mean, I know with 100 characters the cosmetics are going to take up a lot of space.

I know I read QUITE A WHILE back that ShinF's CSS wasn't experiencing file size limit for an unknown reason. And that was before the new CSS we were gifted with by PW. Could the new CSS Slots not count toward the file size or something?
    you still have the filesize limit all you need to do is reimport every csp even brawl original ones as cmpr and you got loads of space

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2704 on: February 17, 2014, 05:04:17 AM »

isn't there a all CMPR premade file?

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2705 on: February 17, 2014, 05:25:29 AM »

that tool sounds amazing

its a shame we got not more brawlex modules coming along i would love to have CF module so ridley could have his own slot xD
    You want Ridley? I wanted the Falcon module while until I figured out Ridley could work on Marth without bugs, so I just made another Marth clone.
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:33:16 AM by Not Kratos » Logged

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2706 on: February 17, 2014, 06:17:19 AM »

Now we can use 100 characters on the roster this is amazing, Nintendo's gonna have to make lots of improvements to ssb4 to even come close to beating that Cheesy

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2707 on: February 17, 2014, 06:20:59 AM »

you will not be able to fill in the 100 slots with top-quality mods in a long time so yeah...

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2708 on: February 17, 2014, 06:26:35 AM »

that tool sounds amazing

This^. Personally, I'd love a Diddy and Toon Link. I plan on adding the Forbidden 7 to the game. Already have Dr.Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, and Toon Zelda.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2709 on: February 17, 2014, 06:47:37 AM »

This^. Personally, I'd love a Diddy and Toon Link. I plan on adding the Forbidden 7 to the game. Already have Dr.Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, and Toon Zelda.

Is there a Toon Zelda PSA?

Or a Dixie PSA?

I've never heard about them... Dixie's one, isn't she?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2710 on: February 17, 2014, 06:53:08 AM »

There is a Toon Zelda over Lucas. For Dixie, I plan on making one in the future. For now, it would be nice to just have her slot there.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2711 on: February 17, 2014, 07:00:34 AM »

Ok so i get most of this except how do i edit the root of the module?

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2712 on: February 17, 2014, 07:16:49 AM »

Nebulon why is there not a brawlex folder in your download?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2713 on: February 17, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »

Ok so i get most of this except how do i edit the root of the module?

You need to use the module tool. With that, edit the first line of section 8 in memory viewer. You'll see a grid. The first box on the left should be mostly zeros and a number. Replace that number with the number of your fighter (The same numbers your BrawlEX files have at the end of their names "Fighter3F" would make you change it to 3F in the memory).

ALSO edit the box on the right side within the module (Not in memory Viewer). You should be able to see it with only the first thing on the list selected. It'll say 0x(##). If this is your first clone, put the number 90 there and for every clone after that, add a number in hexidecimal format.

My pack is in my signature if you want to see what I did.

There is a Toon Zelda over Lucas. For Dixie, I plan on making one in the future. For now, it would be nice to just have her slot there.

I don't know a thing about animations, but I always thought she'd be easy to make. A lot of her moves seem obvious, and I'm sure some would be borrowed form Diddy. It'd be cool if her throw pick up enemies in her hair like she does with barrels in DKC2-3. But that seems difficult.

Post Merge: February 17, 2014, 07:19:28 AM

... still! Like just now? I'll check again... I had this problem before. Sorry :/

Post Merge: February 17, 2014, 07:20:28 AM

It's there, in PF. I had to fix it this morning. Looks like it's still good Smiley Check again?
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:20:29 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2714 on: February 17, 2014, 07:28:51 AM »

You need to use the module tool. With that, edit the first line of section 8 in memory viewer. You'll see a grid. The first box on the left should be mostly zeros and a number. Replace that number with the number of your fighter (The same numbers your BrawlEX files have at the end of their names "Fighter3F" would make you change it to 3F in the memory).

ALSO edit the box on the right side within the module (Not in memory Viewer). You should be able to see it with only the first thing on the list selected. It'll say 0x(##). If this is your first clone, put the number 90 there and for every clone after that, add a number in hexidecimal format.

My pack is in my signature if you want to see what I did.

I don't know a thing about animations, but I always thought she'd be easy to make. A lot of her moves seem obvious, and I'm sure some would be borrowed form Diddy. It'd be cool if her throw pick up enemies in her hair like she does with barrels in DKC2-3. But that seems difficult.

Post Merge: February 17, 2014, 07:19:28 AM
    ... still! Like just now? I'll check again... I had this problem before. Sorry :/

Post Merge: February 17, 2014, 07:20:28 AM
    It's there, in PF. I had to fix it this morning. Looks like it's still good Smiley Check again?
    yes now there is one thanks

Pages:  1 ... 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: