The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 22, 2014, 07:20:39 PM #3045 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 07:23:39 PM by SmashKing64
i just need help with the cfg utility where it says soundbank 0x00000002
change that over to rayquaza sound bank i dont know which it is

Post Merge: February 22, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

im guessing just change the last numbers ove to the guy i want

Post Merge: February 22, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

like 0x00000002 switch to 0x00000321
to put the soundbank of rayquaza over my clone




Quote from: youngsora1 on February 22, 2014, 07:15:49 PM
I just thought about this.... how do you add SFX over clones?

We need a good tutorial for this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 22, 2014, 07:38:01 PM
Rayquaza should be 13A

Anyways, the SFX won't load unless you modify the PSA.
And I don't know how to do that.

Well, I know how. But many SFX are not changed in-game (excluding Final Smash and Death sounds), such as Tilts.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hpw do i add codes to the GCT file?

Quote from: PhantomWings on February 22, 2014, 06:44:42 AM
I'm not sure what you're current setup is, but I'm assuming you have the Homebrew Channel on your console if you're using mods. Simply copy the Savegame Manager 1.0 folder in the download into your SD card at SD:/Apps/ and start up the Homebrew Channel. You should be able to run the application from there.

In any case, it does sound like you do indeed have a unique type of save corruption. I'm very interested in looking into it and seeing what's wrong with it.

I have Homebrew, and I now have the Savegame Manager therefore thank you for that. I recall my friend telling me that my Wii isn't fully hacked and the apps that I originally copied from where from him. But the main issue is that Savegame Manager won't load. But I had this problem with other apps besides Gecko. Actually all the apps (I assume) besides Gecko won't load. What should I do?...

Incidentally, does anybody here know HOW exactly to change announcer calls? i'm having a bit of trouble with it. i created a .sawnd file for the replaced sound, changed the ID inside cosmetic config, but now when i select the character it doesn't say anything :/


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 22, 2014, 10:14:15 PM
did you hex the slot config?

Slot config? i thought i only needed to change the announcer call in the cosmetic config :o

IDK. If memory serves, I think it was the SlotConfig. I don't remember, but I'm most likely wrong. It may be the cosmetic.

Here you go guys.  A thread all on its own that tells you how to give BrawlEx characters their own SFX:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66417.0

Quote from: DarkDeity on February 22, 2014, 08:46:50 AM
hey i have a question. now i believe that i read earlier in the thread transforming characters such as zelda/shiek samus/zss etc would not be able to get their own slot BECAUSE they transform correct? well theoretically what it one were to either

a.use a transformation characters[lets use zelda and shiek for an example since there are two on the vault]that has a psa DISABLING the transforming

or

b.use a psa removing the transform that was rigged over someone else[chun li over ness comes to mind

would that work? or would i be wasting my time trying?



Clones of Zelda/Sheik needs to happen! The Spiderman PSA works with my separated Zelda and Sheik, but now I can't play as Sheik, only Spiderman; which is sad because she is my favorite to play as. Plus I'm sure that multiple people would want a Spiderman Clone.

Well when I finish making Rosalina and Luma over Ice Climbers, I plan on porting Zelda over Peach, and Sheik over somebody else who can be cloned.