The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: justadood on February 23, 2014, 08:38:25 AM
yeah, i've got had the tutorial running for a while now... i'm up at the point where i need to use module editor, and i'm using "Windows 7 Home Premium"

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

anyone?.. i'm so bored and i wanna play the new hacks already x_x

Do you think you could tell me what error message you get when trying to open it?

I just remembered ASF1nk's "New CSS Project" and realized how nice it would have looked with all of this.

;_;


Anyone wanna help me out with my boot freeze? It freezes right before the intro screen. (to be even more exact, when Boot.pac is loaded) It seems to happen 105% of the time so I don't know if it's me or the Engine. :/

Sometimes it´s the same for me, don't know why maybe it's becuse you too boot from HDD?

Quote from: Heavy-taste on February 23, 2014, 09:28:10 PM
Sometimes it´s the same for me, don't know why maybe it's becuse you too boot from HDD?
SD Card and legal disc. Also tried on Dolphin, no dice.

This has only happened to me one time. If I were you, Id  add one thing at a time and see whats causing the problem.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 23, 2014, 09:51:01 PM
This has only happened to me one time. If I were you, Id  add one thing at a time and see whats causing the problem.
Exactly what I'm doing.

So I'm encountering a freeze.  :-\

I was playing vBrawl and when I go into the SSS, if I don't select a stage fast enough, it freezes. (It's the hard freeze) This never used to happen before I used the clone engine.

Now, if I do load it with the clone engine or Brawl Minus, I don't get any freezes.. (Well, I'll get freezes with the clone engine if I set things up wrong, but that's my mistake.)

Don't know if I should be posting this here, but I thought I should since it only started happening when I played using the clone engine. Maybe someone has encountered the same problem..?

Im so excited about this, now i just have to wait untill you can clone tlink, then itll be perfect

Quote from: ShinF on February 23, 2014, 06:06:31 PM
Does anyone know the file size limits for info.brres, info.pac, info_training and info_training_mg? I think I might have hit it, but I'm not sure.
info.pac is 392 KB from my experience. It's generally safer to aim for lower than 391 KB. Not sure about the other ones, but I'd imagine just try going for lower than their original size.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

There seems to be a bug with olimar clones where  if you try to recall pikmin or die the pikmin get stuck at first i thought it had something to do with the edited pikmin fighter pac i made but it happens over an unedited pikmin.pac file as well.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

February 23, 2014, 11:58:45 PM #3116 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:59:52 PM by justadood
Quote from: Sammi Husky on February 23, 2014, 07:25:05 PM
Do you think you could tell me what error message you get when trying to open it?

it's not an error message. i just try to open it and it tells me "the publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" and under publisher i see that it says "unknown publisher", but I hit "Run" ...this is exactly what shows up:

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Name: Module Editor 3.3.exe
Publisher: Unknown Publisher
Type: Application

[Run] [Cancel]


then the same exact window repeating the above comes up with the only differences being that the line that says "name" doesn't just have "module editor 3.3.exe", but this second window has details before it that say the file location (under "name")...
and the one other difference is that there's a new line of info in this window called "From", and it repeats the file location that name does:

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Name: ...rew\AppData\Local\Temp\wz1833\Module Editor 3.3.exe
Publisher: Unknown Publisher
Type: Application
From: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\wz1833\Module ...

[Run] [Cancel]

(yes there are spaces in the program name) and I hit run again, and it seems to be loading and the cursor changes to the wheel and cursor to show that something is loading, and then i wait and it stops and the wheel dissappears and nothing comes up... i waited a few minutes, in case it was taking a while, i tried to check the task manager, but no applications came up, and this laptop i'm using is new, and definitely not slow, and i tried to download and redownload the same program from your youtube link as well after i'd already downloaded the one here so many times, and i even tried to download the 3.2 version, but that one has a different error that says something like "unexpected error", like the error when you [censored] up in PSA or bralwbox...
I'M JUST A DOOD

so if anyone wants brawlex spider man  i made it possible
create a marth clone and add everything from marth all his brawlex files and module the download only has 1 costume so you guys need to download the rest,i gave him his webs back which dont work if you use a marth rel normaly since they are over sheik articles , they arent 100% on the right place but with brawl camera you will barely notice it, spidey also uses barbara effect.pac so no gfx glitches with sheik, he isnt the sdoom release only, he has throws made by kagemaru and his nB on air and ground actualy start near him instead of 2 oponents away.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kv1hav1tkfwyv7k/Brawlex+Spider+Man.rar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2014, 12:08:06 AM
so if anyone wants brawlex spider man  i made it possible
create a marth clone and add everything from marth all his brawlex files and module the download only has 1 costume so you guys need to download the rest,i gave him his webs back which dont work if you use a marth rel normaly since they are over sheik articles , they arent 100% on the right place but with brawl camera you will barely notice it, spidey also uses barbara effect.pac so no gfx glitches with sheik, he isnt the sdoom release only, he has throws made by kagemaru and his nB on air and ground actualy start near him instead of 2 oponents away.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kv1hav1tkfwyv7k/Brawlex+Spider+Man.rar
I appriciate this so much! Thank you Carnage! I can't wait to try it!  :happy:


I have a metaknight clone with the grayfox psa. It works during battle, but after the battle it freezes the game when it tries to go to the results screen. Why is this?

your probably missing metaknights results.pac file that or you didn't setup the result portraits in the menu/common folder



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users