The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: leondanny56 on February 24, 2014, 05:24:31 AM
i haven't gotten exactly that high but i was trying to prepare the roster before i started to add the rest of my clones because i do have which characters i plan to add i just haven't add the cosmetics yet.

also i didn't want to have to keep going back to the roster to add each clone to it one at a time so that is why i was trying to set up the roster first for every clone than add each clones cosmetics after that.

I see. I've got a folder of characters myself for as of yet unreleased modules. I hope it goes to 100. I technically only have room for... 4 more if this is correct. I'd have 5 rows and a little bit on the 6th. I want it to be symmetrical though so that would bug me. I'd be more bothered by the symmetry then having less than 100 lol. But I know what you mean.

We'll see.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 24, 2014, 05:27:55 AM
I see. I've got a folder of characters myself for as of yet unreleased modules. I hope it goes to 100. I technically only have room for... 4 more if this is correct. I'd have 5 rows and a little bit on the 6th. I want it to be symmetrical though so that would bug me. I'd be more bothered by the symmetry then having less than 100 lol. But I know what you mean.

We'll see.

Did you add Sheik, ZSS and the Pokemon to your CSS? If not, then that can be used to add a few more to even it up a bit.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

yes i know you can add the slot for zero suit samus and the ones for poke trainer's pokemon and sheiks slot too but that still does not make 100total by adding thoes slots it only is up to 77slots not 100 and i have added all thoes slots except sheik.

however i was thinking if we can find a way to use the bosses slots than we could get pretty close or even all the way up to 100 slots but so far each time i try to use one of the boss slots i choose it start a match and end up with a clone of mario.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on February 24, 2014, 05:37:46 AM
yes i know you can add the slot for zero suit samus and the ones for poke trainer's pokemon and sheiks slot too but that still does not make 100total by adding thoes slots it only is up to 77slots not 100 and i have added all thoes slots except sheik.

however i was thinking if we can find a way to use the bosses slots than we could get pretty close or even all the way up to 100 slots but so far each time i try to use one of the boss slots i choose it start a match and end up with a clone of mario.

The boss slots don't work. I think the alloys do, though.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 24, 2014, 05:44:38 AM #3139 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:49:27 AM by leondanny56
one interesting thing i found out about the roster is after you add 9 characters they go left to right but once you get to number 10 it drops to the start of the next row so basicly all rows can only go 9 across. 10th character is always the start of the new row.

Post Merge: February 24, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

your right boss slots don't seem to work but they do seem to let us use a clone of mario so maybe we can use those slots for extra mario clones.

you say the alloy slots might work, if they do please tell me how to get them to work because even though i can add them to the roster anytime i try to put anything on their slot i end up having freeze when i start a match with any character i have on the alloy slot.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on February 24, 2014, 05:44:38 AM
one interesting thing i found out about the roster is after you add 9 characters they go left to right but once you get to number 10 it drops to the start of the next row so basicly all rows can only go 9 across. 10th character is always the start of the new row.

Post Merge: February 24, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

your right boss slots don't seem to work but they do seem to let us use a clone of mario so maybe we can use those slots for extra mario clones.

you say the alloy slots might work, if they do please tell me how to get them to work because even though i can add them to the roster anytime i try to put anything on their slot i end up having freeze when i start a match with any character i have on the alloy slot.
alloyslots are fo alloy costumes oly, i thi tiurus got em workig.


if u want to use the boss characters, you can
all u have to do is use special codes like i did with GIGAbowser, and u can play with some or all bosses, or you can swap their id with codes to use clones of other characters instead

i can make a full tutorial but dont have enough time at the moment
i also havent experimented with alloys, but will ask tiburus to make a small tutorial r something

I believe there are Alloy slot cosmetics now in the OP. Try using those.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 24, 2014, 06:06:07 AM #3142 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:12:50 AM by leondanny56
i thought they wouldn't work with the code because i thought the clone engine made the alloy code incompatible but if it can work and you make tutorial for it later i will be looking forward to it because im not exactly sure how to get the alloys working.

Post Merge: February 24, 2014, 06:12:50 AM

i have tried using the alloy cosmetic's form the opening a number of times but i always seem to do something wrong when i try to add them because their is no read me included in the download about how to set it up so that is why i need someone to tell me how to add them.

also their is no module for the alloys in the download.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on February 24, 2014, 06:06:07 AM
i thought they wouldn't work with the code because i thought the clone engine made the alloy code incompatible but if it can work and you make tutorial for it later i will be looking forward to it because im not exactly sure how to get the alloys working.

Post Merge: February 24, 2014, 06:12:50 AM

i have tried using the alloy cosmetic's form the opening a number of times but i always seem to do something wrong when i try to add them because their is no read me included in the download about how to set it up so that is why i need someone to tell me how to add them.

also their is no module for the alloys in the download.

Don't see why you would need the module for the alloys as those would already be a part of the game. You're just using slots to access the Alloys, not clone them.

Either way, It's not a big thing for me. Not a fan of using the Alloys.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

i mainly just need them for their slots because that way at least i will be able to have 4 more slots.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Hey everyone - for anyone using Mega Man, Nebulon and I have made a version with his sounds over Petey Pirahna and with GFX fixes if anyone wants it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36350

The only thing is that when Ness' soundbank is loaded, he still says PK Fire when shooting his blaster or Crash Bomb for some reason. Can't quite figure that out.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 24, 2014, 09:18:54 AM #3146 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:08:28 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 24, 2014, 02:20:17 AM
@carnage

so in a way we can clone Sheik now, and Captain Falcon(because of Ridley)...
not really since those psas work becuase they dont use any articles of their original char, and every char that is mae out of pure codes works with a marth rel

anyone using the megaman on the vault you have to use this spidey files instead
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wnu1w6hcqccyj0d/Brawlex+Spider+Man+with+custom+robo+effect.rar

the other spider man used also barbara effect folder so they would conflit this one uses custom robo so no gfx glitches when facing megaman,  any sheik model works just rename them to whatever you call the spider man marth clone.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have a problem on dolphin everything works fine but on my wii nothing shows up only the normal roster and i am using usb loader gx with axnextframe

February 24, 2014, 05:38:39 PM #3148 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:52:15 PM by shock44
Hey Nebulon, just letting you know that your BrawlEx pack looks great from just looking at the fighter folder here. I was wondering if I could make a suggestion. Could you add in Raichu?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*raichu*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-PSA*-*&TypeAlt=Character&characterType=PSA*&characterListing=*

I know that is an old PSA there but it might work if you balance it a bit because I feel that a few of the attacks are a bit too over powered compared to Pikachu. I believe Raichu should be stronger than Pikachu but he should have some sort of weakness. Maybe he is slower than Pikachu or something. Let me know what you think. Here is a link to an import model to go along with the PSA:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36283

Quote from: ShinF on February 24, 2014, 07:53:21 AM
Hey everyone - for anyone using Mega Man, Nebulon and I have made a version with his sounds over Petey Pirahna and with GFX fixes if anyone wants it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36350

The only thing is that when Ness' soundbank is loaded, he still says PK Fire when shooting his blaster or Crash Bomb for some reason. Can't quite figure that out.

I have to ask you something about this BrawlEx Megaman you made. When I compared the fighter config you gave to the fighterconfig of Lucas, I found that yours did not include the Result file. Does this mean you somehow were able to clone Ness? Is Ness clonable now? Did I miss an update? Or did you edit the Fighter config to only look for the necessary files and not the result file?

Quote from: shock44 on February 24, 2014, 05:38:39 PM
Hey Nebulon, just letting you know that your BrawlEx pack looks great from just looking at the fighter folder here. I was wondering if I could make a suggestion. Could you add in Raichu?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*raichu*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-PSA*-*&TypeAlt=Character&characterType=PSA*&characterListing=*

I know that is an old PSA there but it might work if you balance it a bit because I feel that a few of the attacks are a bit too over powered compared to Pikachu. I believe Raichu should be stronger than Pikachu but he should have some sort of weakness. Maybe he is slower than Pikachu or something. Let me know what you think. Here is a link to an import model to go along with the PSA:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36283

I have to ask you something about this BrawlEx Megaman you made. When I compared the fighter config you gave to the fighterconfig of Lucas, I found that yours did not include the Result file. Does this mean you somehow were able to clone Ness? Is Ness clonable now? Did I miss an update? Or did you edit the Fighter config to only look for the necessary files and not the result file?
you can modify fighters.data and just put no on the result data, and nope ness is not clonable at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.