The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I personally haven't experimented with the module ID's but you could probably just keep going on addin 1 :P

A0 and after are usable, not sure if it's good to use them but I use them anyway~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: PhantomWings on February 25, 2014, 05:01:54 AM

From what I've read, it seems like Windows SmartScreen is messing with your ability to run the Module Editor. Right-click and go into properties for the .exe, you should be able to add an exception to SmartScreen for it.


see i tried to turn that off completely and i tried to use brawl box instead of module editor, but i just can't get it to work :/
I'M JUST A DOOD

i can't add puff or ganon, i can make a new link just fine but for some reason the puff and ganon aren't showing up on the CSS

Quote from: justadood on February 25, 2014, 11:14:35 PM
see i tried to turn that off completely and i tried to use brawl box instead of module editor, but i just can't get it to work :/

try temporarily disabling your antivirus..it may help. usually when i have a problem running a program and i REALLY trust the program, that's my first step

To coders I issue this one challenge:

A Kirby ExModule :kdance:

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 26, 2014, 12:21:08 AM
To coders I issue this one challenge:

A Kirby ExModule :kdance:
why? kirby has one psa or two making a brawlex kirby module would be almost  pointless
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 12:25:35 AM
why? kirby has one psa or two making a brawlex kirby module would be almost  pointless

kirby would be the most difficult thing ever. he has access to A TON of articles. since he has all characters neutral b articles

February 26, 2014, 12:29:47 AM #3233 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:31:14 AM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Carnage on February 26, 2014, 12:25:35 AM
why? kirby has one psa or two making a brawlex kirby module would be almost  pointless
Kirby's powers over Kirby of course. :P

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 12:31:14 AM

Quote from: Sammi Husky on February 26, 2014, 12:26:54 AM
kirby would be the most difficult thing ever. he has access to A TON of articles. since he has all characters neutral b articles
Give me some articles [webpages] on patching articles [projectiles, etc.] and I'll do one.

Okay, this has never happened before. :P

I get a totally empty CSS when I use this new clone engine. Everything is set up in its correct folders (excelt for RosterConfig, I have no idea where to put it. :P ) But anyway, no CSS icons are present.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 26, 2014, 12:51:32 AM
Okay, this has never happened before. :P

I get a totally empty CSS when I use this new clone engine. Everything is set up in its correct folders (excelt for RosterConfig, I have no idea where to put it. :P ) But anyway, no CSS icons are present.

Having no rosterconfig will do that, just add it in the brawlex folder and it will be good to go. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 26, 2014, 12:51:32 AM
Okay, this has never happened before. :P

I get a totally empty CSS when I use this new clone engine. Everything is set up in its correct folders (excelt for RosterConfig, I have no idea where to put it. :P ) But anyway, no CSS icons are present.
you cant use CSS code like before and you the the css data on the brawlex folder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 26, 2014, 12:52:42 AM
Having no rosterconfig will do that, just add it in the brawlex folder and it will be good to go. :P

I put it in PF/BrawlEx, right?

Okay.... so what about the CSS code? Do I change/remove it?

You get rid of the CSS code~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 26, 2014, 12:56:27 AM
I put it in PF/BrawlEx, right?

Okay.... so what about the CSS code? Do I change/remove it?

Yes in pf/brawlex/

and remove the css code, the cssroster file replaces it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.