Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2841571 times)
SpoonTheMan
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3195 on: February 24, 2014, 11:37:08 PM »

After taking a look at what's available for Captain Falcon, A module for him would certainly be nice Cheesy

Axel Akutare
Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3196 on: February 24, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »

Sammi, is there a way to still add a Ganon clone without using your tool and keeping it passed 50 icons or do i needa wait till yourve added them to the create list?

You don't have to use the tool to add clones. I do it manually all the time. Basically you set up and move the files over the same way you normally would in the original tutorial videos, then edit the CSSRoster.dat.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

KarefyrmSix
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3197 on: February 25, 2014, 12:02:26 AM »

Yeah i added the clones in without the tool till i got stuck on 50 icons, what i meant was will added a new one without the tool get me stuck again or what?

manually im guessing (to keep the tool up to date with my characters) id have to actually go in the roster.dat and add the id's and add the config files in the right folders. so the next time i reload Sammi's tool it counts the newly added ones.

Am i right? i mean id hate to mess something up and have to restart :p

PhantomWings
Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3198 on: February 25, 2014, 12:09:49 AM »

ID 63 translates into 99 in hex. meaning in the game (in addition to the games default roster, you can have up to 99 characters) iirc you can use any ID in the game that is hex and not already used. like 6A for example. you just can't have more then 99 characters as the character count

The total count is actually 100 - you forgot to count id 0. Smiley

Also, the id that you use does matter. The config tables inside bx_fighter.rel only go up to 100 entries. So if you were configure an id such as 6A, you would be writing to invalid data. Incidentally, bx_fighter.rel does not load config files above id 63.

Anyways, I think if you were to add the regular CSS roster (36) plus the independent pokémon, Sheik, and Zero Suit Samus (5) plus the ExSlots (37) plus the Alloys, Gigabowser, and Warioman (6), you'd have a total of 84 characters (for a 14x6 CSS roster). You could probably mine an additional 12 by using the boss slots and MarioD for a total of 96 (12x8 CSS roster), but going beyond that will have to wait until the BrawlEx CE v2.
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:22:47 AM by PhantomWings » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3199 on: February 25, 2014, 12:18:28 AM »

The total count is actually 100 - you forgot to count id 0. Smiley

Also, the id that you use does matter. The config tables inside bx_fighter.rel only go up to 100 entries. So if you were configure an id such as 6A, you would be writing to invalid data. Incidentally, bx_fighter.rel does not load config files above id 63.

Anyways, I think if you were to add the regular CSS roster (36) plus the independent pokémon, Sheik and Zero Suit Samus (5) plus the ExSlots (37) plus the Alloys, Gigabowser, and Warioman (6), you'd have a total of 84 characters (for a 14x6 CSS roster). Going beyond that will have to wait until the BrawlEx CE v2.

ohhh so the actual ID itself does matter? i knew the tables in bx_fighter only had enough entries for 100, but i had no idea that the actual id itself was factored into the tables. i thought the ID was stored in a variable somewhere after being loaded by BrawlEx Tongue

that makes sense though, since sometimes if you configure then wrong, in dolphin log you see 'bx_fighter3f.rel' as the name of the module it looks for. Regardless, a 14x6 roster is plenty lol. just a few months ago, we only had what brawl offered us, now we can have up to 100 characters. it's still quite amazing Smiley

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3200 on: February 25, 2014, 12:42:01 AM »

Most of the psas are already on other characters. I don't count those kind. Like Scorpion Negative Zero and Simon Belmont are clearly made for Link if it mentions about the grab issue. Gohan Steve and Skull Kid are probally the only psas that're original for Toon Link.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3201 on: February 25, 2014, 12:46:39 AM »

Most of the psas are already on other characters. I don't count those kind. Like Scorpion Negative Zero and Simon Belmont are clearly made for Link if it mentions about the grab issue. Gohan Steve and Skull Kid are probally the only psas that're original for Toon Link.
    Simon was made for Toon Link.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3202 on: February 25, 2014, 12:50:25 AM »

It says so but I'm pretty sure it's using Link's bones.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3203 on: February 25, 2014, 12:56:45 AM »

Or it could be a custom boneset.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3204 on: February 25, 2014, 01:05:16 AM »

If that's the case it still can't be used it's not complete in animations and final smash

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3205 on: February 25, 2014, 04:06:22 AM »

yeah it would be interesting if in the future we could get transforming characters brawlex modules that worked without transforming psas like dark samus,groudon,petey piranha and so on but that will probably require a huge ammount of rebuild to separate the modules an still make them work sammy so far the bralwex modules that have more psas left to port are

CF
    TL
    ness

Ppl saying rob he only has 2  worthy psas imo.

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3206 on: February 25, 2014, 05:32:41 AM »

wait can we use the clones in subspace emissary mode

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3207 on: February 25, 2014, 05:42:41 AM »

Surprised we haven't gotten luigi's module yet, considering he has a few interesting psas particularly that bomberman one, also the olimar ex module has some bugs where his down b causes pikmin to freeze and when they try to go from leaf to bud or flower they freeze the game.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3208 on: February 25, 2014, 05:52:36 AM »

so, does anyone have the information about the CSSslot.dat on the 0x20 string? about what color is load from pac file? I know I have seen it but I cant find it again D:

Stupid Tinypic :C

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3209 on: February 25, 2014, 06:52:03 AM »

I have a question about the recolors number, i saw how to add more than 6 recolors, but how do I edit the CSSConfig file on he editor to make the character have just 4 recolors? (I already edited the fighterconfig)

Pages:  1 ... 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: