Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847073 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3765 on: March 08, 2014, 02:37:17 PM »

When I open my roster file with the BrawlEx Config Utility, I can see the data, but I can't change anything. Is it a bug of some sort? Or am I supposed to modify it through another means?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Chaos Phoenix
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3766 on: March 08, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »

When I open my roster file with the BrawlEx Config Utility, I can see the data, but I can't change anything. Is it a bug of some sort? Or am I supposed to modify it through another means?
    The CSS roster is basically an easier way to setup your character selection screen without the need for css codes to  my knowledge. You should be able to modify the id's to choose the order. So if you want mario in the first slot on the character selection screen you would type in 00 in the id because 00 is his id number or say you would want pit it would be 17. On the first page their are tutorials on how to make the extra character slots you can add to the character selection screen so that it actually chooses a new character rather than it freezing. (I think their are newer videos somewhere on that persons channel that might be better)
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:23:28 PM by Chaos Phoenix » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3767 on: March 08, 2014, 03:32:25 PM »

just click on the ids till u are able to change em

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #3768 on: March 08, 2014, 04:13:20 PM »

just click on the ids till u are able to change em

Everything looks gray'd out, meaning I can't click them. I am using the basic expanded roster, with one character added with sammi's tool.

Edit: I closed it and opened it again without closing the program and it worked just fine... strange...

Anyways, to modify the CSS can I still use the good old CSS Organizer?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:35:44 PM by br3compactor » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3769 on: March 08, 2014, 05:21:42 PM »

Everything looks gray'd out, meaning I can't click them. I am using the basic expanded roster, with one character added with sammi's tool.

Edit: I closed it and opened it again without closing the program and it worked just fine... strange...

Anyways, to modify the CSS can I still use the good old CSS Organizer?

No, as the CSS Organizer modifies the CSS code, not the CSSRoster.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3770 on: March 08, 2014, 05:34:16 PM »

Oh, hey Don Jon BravoEX, how is the alternate sound back engine code going? I remember you saying you working on an update in the tutorial to give EX characters sounds.

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #3771 on: March 08, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »

No, as the CSS Organizer modifies the CSS code, not the CSSRoster.

Actually, you're mistaken... The CSS Organizer modifies the bone animations within the sc_selcharacter PAC file, allowing for a custom positioning of the icons, and that's why I've been wondering that...

Here's an example of what you can do with the CSS organizer (including changing the order of the roster, even if in this case I used Sputnik's code):

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3772 on: March 08, 2014, 06:52:43 PM »

Hey I just had an amazing idea on the transforming modules/psas. could it be possible to have a Link clone like Majora's Mask Young Link being able to transform into another Link Clone, but as Fierce Deity Link?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3773 on: March 08, 2014, 08:26:03 PM »

Oh, hey Don Jon BravoEX, how is the alternate sound back engine code going? I remember you saying you working on an update in the tutorial to give EX characters sounds.
    ive been busy partying hard since im on vacation
    but ill get to it when i can

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 08:27:52 PM

Anyways, to modify the CSS can I still use the good old CSS Organizer?[/color]

yes

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:27:52 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

24tee
    Expert Kitten

If there is Smash, there is Bros.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3774 on: March 08, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »

Exception! Exception!! EXCEPTION!!!!

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <wiidisc version="1">
      <id game="RSB" />
      <options>
        <section name="BrawlEX">
          <option name="BrawlEX 4 riivo">
            <choice name="Enabled">
              <patch id="BrawlEX" />
            </choice>
          </option>
        </section>
      </options>
      <patch id="BrawlEXfolder">
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSlotConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound" disc="/sound" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx" disc="/BrawlEx" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina" disc="/fighter/Lucina" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto" disc="/fighter/Naruto" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig/Slot3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig/Slot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig/Fighter3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig/Fighter40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticCOnfig/Cosmetic3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticCOnfig/Cosmetic40" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSRoster.dat" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX" disc="/" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" create="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" create="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system" disc="/system/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_naruto.rel" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_lucina" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/bx_fighter" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaEntry.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucinaResult.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaResult.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaFinal.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucinaSpy.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina00.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina00.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina00.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina00.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina01.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina01.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina01.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina01.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina02.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina02.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina02.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina02.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina03.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina03.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina03.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina03.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina04.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina04.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucina04.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina04.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina05.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina05.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina05.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina05.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina06.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina06.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina06.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina06.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoEntry.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoResult.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoResult.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitNarutoFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoFinal.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoSpy.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoSpy.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoSpy.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto00.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto00.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto00.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto00.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto01.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto01.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto01.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto01.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto02.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto02.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto02.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto02.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto03.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto03.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto03.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto03.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto04.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto04.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitNaruto04.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto04.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto05.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto05.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto05.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto05.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto06.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto06.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto06.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto06.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitNarutoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoMotionEtc.pac" create="true" />
      </patch>
    </wiidisc>

I think i'll just give up with using BrawlEx with riivo, and since its my only way of using Brawl Hacks(Until Gecko is recompiled, since i don't know how to do it myself), i have to give up on BrawlEx completely for now.
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:28:03 PM by 24tee » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #3775 on: March 08, 2014, 09:22:58 PM »

You should put that in the "code" tag.
    Code:
    like this
    It'll scroll.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3776 on: March 08, 2014, 09:25:18 PM »

Actually, you're mistaken... The CSS Organizer modifies the bone animations within the sc_selcharacter PAC file, allowing for a custom positioning of the icons, and that's why I've been wondering that...
    CSS Organizer gave me a negative index error when i tried opening my sc_selcharacter, if that's of any use.

Something remixed this way comes...

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3777 on: March 08, 2014, 09:54:06 PM »

I think i'll just give up with using BrawlEx with riivo, and since its my only way of using Brawl Hacks(Until Gecko is recompiled, since i don't know how to do it myself), i have to give up on BrawlEx completely for now.

C'mon man. Gecko OS is the easiest hack loader to use.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

24tee
    Expert Kitten

If there is Smash, there is Bros.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3778 on: March 08, 2014, 09:59:24 PM »

C'mon man. Gecko OS is the easiest hack loader to use.

I know but i have those new wiimotes(Not compatible with Gecko) and my friend won't let me borrow his wiimote. I also have the new wii so no gamecube ports.

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3779 on: March 08, 2014, 10:03:45 PM »

My first time using BrawlEx and when I got to the CSS, there were no icons. Can someone help?

Pages:  1 ... 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: