The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 28, 2014, 01:42:18 AM
yepyepMAYBE, you just have to link them properly (i somehow messed up with their tile portait, order, so i made all their tiles look the same). but yeah, their own slots and about 6 costumes. I couldnt find any good psas for them which didnt crash (and all their psas have their limitations of not picking up stuff or grabbing ledges ect...)

EDIT: i haven't actually tried different costumes. I just assumed my slots worked and loaded per pac/pcs files you had for alloys... cause idk if alloys are special and can only have one costume or something like g&w

also, slot 58 keeps not working for me (i construct my packs using sammi husky's tool) for all the packs i've made so far. anyone else having trouble with this slot?

(it crashes upon selecting the character, modules should be fine.)

Hey out of nowhere but
I have recolors of all of the Alloys fit with CSPs, BPs, Stocks, etc up to 10 costumes
I haven't released them to the vault because I haven't had time to take in game pics
These are just recolors though so theoretically they should be okay
Just give me the word and I can totally let use these

I haven't been working on recolors for any of my slots (i've just included any alts from the packs i've gotten them from if any.) someone also said (relating to my old pack) that only slots 00 01 and like 03 were working, the rest re-routed to 00 for some reason. I hadn't encountered this, but then again, i haven't been testing alts too much. I am using that one costume reorganizing code in this pack if that'll change anything. I'm quite the noob when it comes to stuff that occurred during my hiatus. If anyone finds any glitches in my pack like if this is continuing in my most recent packs, just tell me either in pm or on my texture thread.

I think i'll take a little bit of a break before updating my pack with more slots or costumes, gotta catch up on irl stuff.

V. 1.00

Anyone know if any other Rels would be brave enough to take the place of a Yoshi rel so I could clone him? Until his comes out, can he be cloned using another rel like with Ness and Lucas?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey everyone.
I'm using Nebulon's pack and the only thing that is bothering me is Goku having Pit's sounds. Has anyone made a sound pack of Goku for one of the bosses?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 28, 2014, 06:00:47 PM
Hey everyone.
I'm using Nebulon's pack and the only thing that is bothering me is Goku having Pit's sounds. Has anyone made a sound pack of Goku for one of the bosses?

Lol I just preten he's the high pit he's the high pitched Japanese one lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 28, 2014, 06:18:46 PM
Lol I just preten he's the high pit he's the high pitched Japanese one lol

I pretend he's the DBZ Abridged one XD

"I'mma deck you in the schnoz!"

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

MeleeMaster, why are there 2 Randoms in your CSS?
I thought that the extra Random icons freeze the game once selecting them.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 28, 2014, 10:03:02 PM
MeleeMaster, why are there 2 Randoms in your CSS?
I thought that the extra Random icons freeze the game once selecting them.

it shouldn't be freezing... if it is let me know. anyways, one of those WAS grayfox(now klonoa)... he wasn't working, so i just replaced him with a random slot for the time being (to keep tile order how i wanted). what should happen is it selects the first random icon if you tried to select the second, like my hotfix on the last version which used mario. once i get that slot working (it's different than slot 58) than the second random will be replaced with the actual character.

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 28, 2014, 10:18:09 PM
it shouldn't be freezing... if it is let me know. anyways, one of those WAS grayfox(now klonoa)... he wasn't working, so i just replaced him with a random slot for the time being (to keep tile order how i wanted). what should happen is it selects the first random icon if you tried to select the second, like my hotfix on the last version which used mario. once i get that slot working (it's different than slot 58) than the second random will be replaced with the actual character.

Ok.
BTW, I thought that Dark Link froze when facing original Link.
What is he doing there?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Dark link has had a remake or what you call it.. :p  I am wondering more about what Klonoa is doing there, being an unfinished character, not really playable with all the glitches?
You Never Know!

guys how do i fix too many codes error on cfg usb loader

March 29, 2014, 12:25:43 AM #4601 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:26:59 AM by MeleeMaster500
idk about any glitches with either character, if dark link crashes with regular link, I hope i find that out soon or someone reports it to me. klonoa v1.0 was workin fine on a previous build when i used him. either way, he is the final slot, and he's kinda replaceable considering i was loosing patience with PSA's that froze the game. similarly, slot 58 was on equal par and it was smash bros xx link by some japanese guy (though untested cause the slot never worked.) I can replace klonoa with a couple other options if needed

V. 1.00

Soooo just a random, but, for those people having trouble with franchise icons on the result screen, you also need to play around with the palette and not just the texture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Is there a shadow psa that doesn't conflict with sonic

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 29, 2014, 02:23:29 AM
Is there a shadow psa that doesn't conflict with sonic
Nebulon's port.
<- I Support MM8BDM!