The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 06:27:55 PM
It freezes right before I get to css
Ah. So the Main Menu shows up perfectly, but the CSS freezes. Then it's something to do with your SC_Character.pac file. Did you use the one in Phantom Wing's download? Also, are you using the CSS Expansion method, or with codes?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: MachWindEX on March 30, 2014, 09:23:52 PM
css expansion method
Okay. Did you download Phantom Wing's CSS Expansion zip and extracted the SC_Selcharacter.pac into your Menu2 folder of your PF Folder in your SD card?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And it crashes? Hmm.. how about the Common3.pac file? Did you place that in your system folder? Also, do you have a CSSRoster.dat file in your Brawlex folder?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes it's in the system folder and yes I have CSSroset in brawl ex folder I probably did something wrong following the steps but I can't get it to work

I have a question about BrawlEx and I'm just curious. We can only add extra characters up to FighterEx63, so is that like the absolute limit that Brawl can take, or are we just patiently waiting for PhantomWings to do what he does best? :p

"You could probably mine an additional 12 by using the boss slots and MarioD for a total of 96 (12x8 CSS roster), but going beyond that will have to wait until the BrawlEx CE v2" ~PhantomWings

I assume from this that he plans to try expanding it at some point :P

Anyone Here wanna help me develop my hack it's in my signature

Quote from: DDTarZan on March 31, 2014, 01:27:21 AM
I have a question about BrawlEx and I'm just curious. We can only add extra characters up to FighterEx63, so is that like the absolute limit that Brawl can take, or are we just patiently waiting for PhantomWings to do what he does best? :p
basically
63 is hex
and converted to decimal equals 100
so we can have 100 characters
which is enough
about 10-12 of those slots are taken by bosses
so cloning over bosses requires extra steps

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 31, 2014, 01:32:54 AM
"You could probably mine an additional 12 by using the boss slots and MarioD for a total of 96 (12x8 CSS roster), but going beyond that will have to wait until the BrawlEx CE v2" ~PhantomWings

I assume from this that he plans to try expanding it at some point :P

This is exciting. My computer died 2 weeks ago, but I hope my new one comes in time for his update.

Though on that note, has anyone gotten a boss slot or the MarioD slot to work?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

How the [censored] is that related?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can someone remind me the slot that doesn't work?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]