The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can someone help me I can't fight out the cosmetic tutorial Sammy husky made
Don't know how to make any of the icons

hi i know it was posted earlier on in the forum but could i get a list of all the soundbank id's?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: ValorPiston on April 01, 2014, 02:50:34 AM
Can someone help me I can't fight out the cosmetic tutorial Sammy husky made
Don't know how to make any of the icons
What's the problem you're running into?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

I got nothing out of the video don't understand it at all and have no clue what to do

Quote from: ValorPiston on April 01, 2014, 03:11:02 AM
I got nothing out of the video don't understand it at all and have no clue what to do
1
I made a video on it, try it. If you don't get it, you're gonna need to wait for a tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqKzJEK1LM

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Wow seems a lot easier I'll test tomorrow

It's another holiday... Last update was Valentine's day... Let's see if there's pattern here...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 01, 2014, 01:38:43 PM
It's another holiday... Last update was Valentine's day... Let's see if there's pattern here...
Hey, Nebulon, I have a question! :P

First, your pack is pretty awesome. I noticed Ridley and immediately put him in my PF! :D
However, I opened up Ridley's pac just to see who it was over and it was C.Falcon. So, did you port Ridley over C.Falcon, and his Module file?

If so, how? I want to port my Yoshi Baddally over someone else since there isn't a Yoshi Rel yet, haha. :D
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 01, 2014, 02:22:16 PM
Hey, Nebulon, I have a question! :P

First, your pack is pretty awesome. I noticed Ridley and immediately put him in my PF! :D
However, I opened up Ridley's pac just to see who it was over and it was C.Falcon. So, did you port Ridley over C.Falcon, and his Module file?

If so, how? I want to port my Yoshi Baddally over someone else since there isn't a Yoshi Rel yet, haha. :D
there is a CF rel now it has a glitch if you use CF FS it freezes but it works if you dont use the blue falcon since any CF psa without the blue falcon FS will work.

And ridley only worked becuase it doesnt use any article or floating points of the original character they are over, same goes for spider man and megaman, you will never port yoshi over anyone becuause he uses articles and floting points which cant be ported without yoshi rel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guy can u help me I can't figure out ShinF cbliss for brawl ex
Only the hex edit part

Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2014, 02:30:53 PM
there is a CF rel now it has a glitch if you use CF FS it freezes but it works if you dont use the blue falcon since any CF psa without the blue falcon FS will work.

And ridley only worked becuase it doesnt use any article or floating points of the original character they are over, same goes for spider man and megaman, you will never port yoshi over anyone becuause he uses articles and floting points which cant be ported without yoshi rel
Theres a falcon rel included in the modules? I didn't see one when I downloaded it. Is it included or is it separate from the rest?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on April 01, 2014, 06:44:08 PM
Theres a falcon rel included in the modules? I didn't see one when I downloaded it. Is it included or is it separate from the rest?

It was an update. Redownload and you'll see it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 01, 2014, 07:30:42 PM #4692 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:31:48 PM by frostymm
Hey, in the config utility I disabled one of the colors for Lucas but in-game it still tries to load it and soft-freezes. Anybody know how to fix that or if there's something else I'm supposed to do?
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

April 01, 2014, 07:39:02 PM #4693 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:04:32 PM by Sammi Husky
Quote from: frostymm on April 01, 2014, 07:30:42 PM
Hey, in the config utility I disabled one of the colors for Lucas but in-game it still tries to load it and soft-freezes. Anybody know how to fix that or if there's something else I'm supposed to do?

Gotta edit the CSS slot config or it will still try to load it. Refer to Shinfs tut on cBliss with BrawlEx.

That fixed it, thank you very much
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.