The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chocodino on April 05, 2014, 11:05:37 PM
is your SD card locked?, there are lots of things that just stop working if the SD card is locked
No, it's not locked.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

It kinda worked. But, for some reason I don't know, various graphics became messed up. I'll see how it handles it with some changes.

So far, we can say that, in a pinch, using frame 52 works. However, it doesn't work as great as it should. I'll keep testing to see the best COA.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


For those who are unaware olimar clones freeze if there pikmin desync from them. The time limit for pikmin desyncing can be adjusted but for example in teams if an olimar clone dies his pikmin freeze and if he has no lives left don't reset and thus they eventually desync and freeze.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on April 06, 2014, 04:12:14 AM
For those who are unaware olimar clones freeze if there pikmin desync from them. The time limit for pikmin desyncing can be adjusted but for example in teams if an olimar clone dies his pikmin freeze and if he has no lives left don't reset and thus they eventually desync and freeze.
did you use psa or bb psa ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brawl box, although im sure its not a psa issue as regular olimar doesnt freeze that way and he was edited in brawlbox as well.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on April 06, 2014, 01:38:12 PM
Brawl box, although im sure its not a psa issue as regular olimar doesnt freeze that way and he was edited in brawlbox as well.
bb sometimes corrupts psas and i dont think anyone ever had much experience psaing pikmins to begin with  my only sugestion is use psa and see if the problem persists or start with a fitolimar.pac fresha and copy all the data from one windown to another and then do a single save in bbpsa this usualy its the safest way.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gahahahaaha, it worked!



92 characters, one big random button and a custom layout.
Now to continue polishing...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: The Knave on April 06, 2014, 03:44:33 PM
Gahahahaaha, it worked!



92 characters, one big random button and a custom layout.
Now to continue polishing...
This is awesome! Can't wait to get this CSS back!


You know, Rather than calling it Super Smash Bros. Mugen, or Mugen 3D, why not call it Super Smash Bros. All-Stars? not to be confused with the old texture packs called by the same name.

Can anyone explain to me how I add the sound effects to a clone. I have the .sawnd file. Also, let's asume we are working with Rayquaza as a demonstration. Thanks!  :kdance:
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Quote from: superstarfy64 on April 06, 2014, 07:23:36 PM
Can anyone explain to me how I add the sound effects to a clone. I have the .sawnd file. Also, let's asume we are working with Rayquaza as a demonstration. Thanks!  :kdance:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66417.0

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

April 07, 2014, 12:53:50 AM #4767 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 12:55:03 AM by LCCoolJ95
Hey, I just have a question concerning on how the slots work. I want to add these characters in:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How do I configure the Custom CSS code to compensate with the extra characters? Sorry, I've been away from Brawl Hacking for a while.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 07, 2014, 12:53:50 AM
Hey, I just have a question concerning on how the slots work. I want to add these characters in:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How do I configure the Custom CSS code to compensate with the extra characters? Sorry, I've been away from Brawl Hacking for a while.

CSS code can be considered obsolete, since now there's a file that you can put on your SD card that edits the CSS the same way the custom CSS code used to.

Sammi's guide explains it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHtHbJL79M
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: The Knave on April 07, 2014, 01:02:07 AM
CSS code can be considered obsolete, since now there's a file that you can put on your SD card that edits the CSS the same way the custom CSS code used to.

Sammi's guide explains it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHtHbJL79M

Wow...I feel old lol. Thanks :)
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.