The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 24, 2014, 07:36:21 AM
Yeah but I'm worried, it may die out when SSB 3DS and WiiU come out.
It dies out from time to time, don't worry about the new release, ever since the Clone Engine, i HIGHLY doubt, that Brawl will die out. it's pretty much the new Mugen.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey, so I'm having a small problem. Mr Resseti, the assist trophy seems to freeze for me everytime he comes out. It never happened before. Does it have anything to do with BrawlEX?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


JUST WHY! :oshi:

Mr Reseti won't work? :oshi:

Soo in the list of ex modules in the download some characters are missing... Does this mean their modules have not been made yet? Or they do not require one?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on May 24, 2014, 11:46:28 AMSoo in the list of ex modules in the download some characters are missing... Does this mean their modules have not been made yet? Or they do not require one?
They're not done yet, although, some characters that don't make use of articles can work via a Marth .rel, and some Ness PSAs work decently using a Lucas .rel
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

is there plans to ever get a wario ex module done? i would figure he wouldnt be difficult given the only article he has is his bike.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 24, 2014, 04:46:29 PM
is there plans to ever get a wario ex module done? i would figure he wouldnt be difficult given the only article he has is his bike.
not true at all his fart is comanded by floating points  so that needs to be ported aswhell and wario FS cant be ported theres no way to make a port of a character that uses 2 slots so we would likely loose the FS since warioman has his own files on another slot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, I need to know where to put my virtual SD card.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Help, and my question asking will hopefully die out. (Questions related to this.)

Pretty sure the sd.raw is defaulted to documents/dolphin emulator/wii/. Dolphin should have an sd.raw in the folder already, if so just overwrite it with the new one.

One question:

What's the filesize limit of the sc_selcharacter.pac?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 24, 2014, 05:52:14 PM #5830 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:55:49 PM by Dylanator1
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 05:44:44 PM
One question:

What's the filesize limit of the sc_selcharacter.pac?

What it already is by default you need to change the compression type. :kdance:

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 24, 2014, 05:39:40 PM
Pretty sure the sd.raw is defaulted to documents/dolphin emulator/wii/. Dolphin should have an sd.raw in the folder already, if so just overwrite it with the new one.

Ehhh, no, mine came looking like that mess without the NUS Downlader stuff, should I re-downlad dolphin. (Also I think there is a 4.1 now. :P )

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 24, 2014, 05:52:14 PM
What it already is by default you need to change the compression type. :kdance:

My question was:

What's the filesize limit of the sc_selcharacter.pac?

I know I have to change the compression type, but even like that, there's a limit. What's that limit?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

3.79 MB mate.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 24, 2014, 05:52:14 PM
Ehhh, no, mine came looking like that mess without the NUS Downlader stuff, should I re-downlad dolphin. (Also I think there is a 4.1 now. :P )

No i mean there should be an sd.raw in /users/__username/documents/dolphin emulator/wii/

You could download 4.0.2 if you want, however 4.0.1 should have it being defaulted to the same location

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 05:58:14 PM
My question was:

What's the filesize limit of the sc_selcharacter.pac?

I know I have to change the compression type, but even like that, there's a limit. What's that limit?

^What I meant is, the original filesize (BEFORE CHANGING COMPRESSION) is already the limit.

Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 24, 2014, 06:47:13 PM
^What I meant is, the original filesize (BEFORE CHANGING COMPRESSION) is already the limit.

The limit is 3.79 MB.
Your answer is not what I wanted.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.