The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos447 on May 25, 2014, 09:08:59 PM
Of course =D
I'm just making sure. I forgot to do that at first and I was just stumped for the longest time on why it wasn't working. Then when I found out it was as easy as changing 2 characters I felt so stupid. :P

Anyway to organize the CSS easily?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on May 25, 2014, 10:41:29 PM
Anyway to organize the CSS easily?
you shouldbe able to move the bones somewhere in the scselcharacter fileand save
as for the order
all u do is change the order in the cssroster.dat
remember the ids are stored there
so just change the order of ids to rearrange em
pretty simple

i would write down the ids tho you don't wanna forget those
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE


is it a loud or soft crash   
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

If it's freezing selecting a stage it likely means the game can't find the files for your char (make sure you have ALL the files from the wii disc for the character your cloning)

Or that your module hasn't been edited/was edited wrong

May 26, 2014, 06:52:51 AM #5887 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:53:57 AM by Dylanator1
Sigh.


Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 26, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
Sigh.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sc_title.pac is for the opening.
What the debugger is telling you is that you don't have a sc_title.pac in your pfmenu2 folder, so it loaded it from the ISO.
It's nothing to worry about.


May 26, 2014, 08:28:20 AM #5889 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:35:00 AM by Sammi Husky
Quote from: Dylanator1 on May 26, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
Sigh.

Honestly, i have no idea what would be freezing the game that quickly. Is it freezing at the strap screen? or is it freezing right after leaving gecko before anything pops up on the screen at all?

In other news, hoorah! i lied. I know i said this would be last, but I couldn't resist the programming challenge for myself in adding new cosmetic slots with one click. so that feature is basically already done. Im setting up a nice little window that will pop up and allow you to import your textures for ALL custom cosmetics for the character. The code restructuring is also under way at the moment. Much safer, efficient, and less buggy

I've also made it so that changing the cosmetic slot of a clone will update the icon of the clone in the tool in real time, so you can check to see if things are correct before trying to play. Aside from that there will be a huge number of bug fixes that nobody even knew about but that i found while implementing features. Honestly there were so many that i don't know if i remember all of the bugs i fixed. In any case, the tool will be updated very soon. Look forward to it!

Bowser and Giga bowser cloning soon? (I know the Wario and bowser issue BUT we can clone one without a FS, right?)

BTW Sammi, its after the online actions not rated by the whatever, it freezes at the first loading screen. Should I put a sc_title.pac in my sd.raw?

Well after days of trying and trying, i guess 4gb really doesn't work with brawl. dang

Wait, there's a Wario and Bowser issue? Does it have to do with loading the other fitcharacter.pac mid-battle?

Quote from: Mariohuge on May 26, 2014, 04:38:34 PM
Wait, there's a Wario and Bowser issue? Does it have to do with loading the other fitcharacter.pac mid-battle?
Its cause they use 2 slots, Gigabowser and Warioman are the reason for this! So yea you  guessed half the reason, kinda.

May 26, 2014, 06:15:37 PM #5894 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:17:11 PM by GaryCXJk
Quote from: 24tee on May 26, 2014, 03:52:40 PM
Well after days of trying and trying, i guess 4gb really doesn't work with brawl. dang
Have you tried using the SDHC code first, then the File Patch Code? By moving the SDHC Extension code to the top, I managed to get 4 GB to work.

EDIT: To clarify, I had the exact same issue. Apparently it first executes the FPC code first when loading stuff, but, as it's an SDHC SD card, it can't read anything. So, it never gets to the SDHC code before that.