The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Make sure you don't have the random ID in the random roster or it runs the risk of random selecting random. Which is bad.

Has any one had problems getting a peach EX to work? :peach:

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on June 17, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Has any one had problems getting a peach EX to work? :peach:
Not really, i have a Daisy and a Rosalina working.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 17, 2014, 11:03:54 PM
Make sure you don't have the random ID in the random roster or it runs the risk of random selecting random. Which is bad.

i imagine that puts it into an infinite loop

Quote from: RedMan911 on June 17, 2014, 11:14:24 PM
Has any one had problems getting a peach EX to work? :peach:
i have had no problems
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I too cloned a Rosalina in the past. No issues.

I have Rosalina, Daisy, and Shadow Queen as seperate clones. But I was told the entry.pac for clones freezes, so change it to none in the fighter config.

Can someone link me to a tutorial on how to change the announcer calls for clones? I know what I need to change in the config files, but I don't know how to find the right IDs.


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 18, 2014, 02:16:24 AM
I have Rosalina, Daisy, and Shadow Queen as seperate clones. But I was told the entry.pac for clones freezes, so change it to none in the fighter config.
I believe you need a copy for every slot. "FitPeachEntry01" "Fit PeachEntry02" etc.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segaman on June 18, 2014, 04:26:40 AM
I believe you need a copy for every slot. "FitPeachEntry01" "Fit PeachEntry02" etc.
Only if you set the entry as multiple.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I found the problem, It was indeed the multiple entry. Thanks.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

June 18, 2014, 05:10:35 PM #6430 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:11:56 PM by 24tee
Sammi could you plz upload a different link to the new clan to. mega acts funny on my laptop

Hey guys, I decided to update my BrawlEX with the latest version. I added my clones and all required files, but when I loaded the game up, the CSS was blank. I have the CSSRoster.dat in my BrawlEx folder, so that's not it. Any ideas?

Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 17, 2014, 11:03:54 PM
Make sure you don't have the random ID in the random roster or it runs the risk of random selecting random. Which is bad.

again, I have random set up entirely correctly. that's why im confused why i received the report that exiting the css is required for my pack to prevent freezing over time. random wont select any incorrect slots so that's out of the question, and I haven't added anything for gfx or the like. this points to a problem that could be plaguing all brawlEX packs.

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on June 18, 2014, 08:17:08 PM
again, I have random set up entirely correctly. that's why im confused why i received the report that exiting the css is required for my pack to prevent freezing over time. random wont select any incorrect slots so that's out of the question, and I haven't added anything for gfx or the like. this points to a problem that could be plaguing all brawlEX packs.

This is ACTUALLY good news... for pack builders anyway. For the longest time I thought I did something wrong.

QUESTION THOUGH FOR EVERYONE:

Does "replay" show up as an option at the end of a match for anyone? Its varies for me. It doesn't happen in special Brawl whatsoever.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

i cant figure out why my sonic clone crashes. it uses slot 44, i have the psa, costume files, motion, final, final spy, result, and spy files. I have a rel and edited that, and the brawlex files which i am pretty sure i set up fine. shows css icon and csps, then when i go to load the stage, it silent freezes. i followed teh stuff in the tutorial if it freezes there, like, to check the rel and what not, but it still freezes.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.