Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848435 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6675 on: July 12, 2014, 11:04:57 AM »

I've run into some issues trying to get this working. i got all the files finally set up, and tried to load the game, it loads then just black screens at the strap screen. won't go past it i am using configurable usb loader with AXNextFrame hook set. (gecko)

*update: i just tried the newest b- update that uses the BeX engine, it does the same thing. so it is not the file set up. B- i know works on a friends wii. Any idea's why it won't work?

I am using CFG USB Loader with IOS 249 (d2x) to run brawl with gecko using a 2gig Sandisc SD card
    is ur card a regular sd card or a sdhc card?
    if you are using the new CSSroster.dat, you dont need the CustomSelectionScreen Code
    u can also try downloading a pack

Ive got a question, if i download a pack, what files would i need to erase so that i dont have to exit the css everytime after a match?
    i believe its the ef files?
    i dont care much for if projectiles or special effects collide
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:10:08 AM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6676 on: July 12, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »

I have another question...

Which part of the common3.pac was edited in order to allow CSSExpansion to be possible?

Also, which version of BrawlBox would I use to edit common3? Since every time I try to edit the included common3.pac, my game crashes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6677 on: July 12, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »

I have another question...

Which part of the common3.pac was edited in order to allow CSSExpansion to be possible?

Also, which version of BrawlBox would I use to edit common3? Since every time I try to edit the included common3.pac, my game crashes.
    i would go with 67b

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6678 on: July 12, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »

i would go with 67b
    I tried that, and it still crashed.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6679 on: July 12, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »

is ur card a regular sd card or a sdhc card?
    if you are using the new CSSroster.dat, you dont need the CustomSelectionScreen Code
    u can also try downloading a pack

Ive got a question, if i download a pack, what files would i need to erase so that i dont have to exit the css everytime after a match?
    i believe its the ef files?
    i dont care much for if projectiles or special effects collide

its a standard sd card. And the b- codeset uses the custom css code i believe. Not the roster file. I know that codeset works. As i can play it flawlessly on a friends wii just not my own. Same sd card. Only thing i can think of is it could be a usb loader issue.

BlazeBlue
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6680 on: July 12, 2014, 03:23:51 PM »

Can someone help me? Im trying to figure out how to do SFX for clones.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6681 on: July 12, 2014, 03:42:58 PM »

Well, I just tried to make the Cosmetics for the clones I'm going to include on my pack.

The game now freezes before the Intro movie.

I followed the tutorials perfectly TWICE, but I just can't make them work

Please, help  Oh shi~

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6682 on: July 12, 2014, 10:12:59 PM »

Well, I just tried to make the Cosmetics for the clones I'm going to include on my pack.

The game now freezes before the Intro movie.

I followed the tutorials perfectly TWICE, but I just can't make them work

Please, help  Oh shi~

During the strap loader? I find my game freezes there randomly whenever I use Brawlex, I sometimes need to start it up 2 - 3 times to make it run. I found as my first SD card died out it got more frequent the worse the SD was, even though doing other things with it still behaved as normal.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6683 on: July 13, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »

During the strap loader? I find my game freezes there randomly whenever I use Brawlex, I sometimes need to start it up 2 - 3 times to make it run. I found as my first SD card died out it got more frequent the worse the SD was, even though doing other things with it still behaved as normal.
    were you ble to fix it? it constantly freezes at the strap loader for me. i've tried changing SD cards already and used the same SD card on a friends wii and had it work. has anyone used it on a USB loader? trying to determine if thats a problem since my wii no longer plays discs.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6684 on: July 13, 2014, 10:28:14 AM »

No, right before the Intro movie.
    The strap loader is fine.

But the screen is completely black after the Loading... part.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6685 on: July 13, 2014, 06:23:51 PM »

were you ble to fix it? it constantly freezes at the strap loader for me. i've tried changing SD cards already and used the same SD card on a friends wii and had it work. has anyone used it on a USB loader? trying to determine if thats a problem since my wii no longer plays discs.
    I'm on USB too (my disc drive died years ago), and no I didn't find a true fix. I switched from my old 2GB to an 8GB with the SDHC code and the proper cios. I find my first boot will trigger it, then my second boot is fine. If USB is the issue though I've got a wii U with homebrew on it now, so I could always just switch over to my U for my smash stuff. It'd just take a lot longer to get into it each time.

Also if you're crashing on the intro movie I'd check your sc_title.pac (under pfmenu2 if you have one), I know that contains all your title screen stuff sans the actual video part.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6686 on: July 13, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »

I'm on USB too (my disc drive died years ago), and no I didn't find a true fix. I switched from my old 2GB to an 8GB with the SDHC code and the proper cios. I find my first boot will trigger it, then my second boot is fine. If USB is the issue though I've got a wii U with homebrew on it now, so I could always just switch over to my U for my smash stuff. It'd just take a lot longer to get into it each time.

Also if you're crashing on the intro movie I'd check your sc_title.pac (under pfmenu2 if you have one), I know that contains all your title screen stuff sans the actual video part.
    actually the video is a THP file.  and hmm i did 3 boots and it crashed on me each time i don't know whats going on.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6687 on: July 13, 2014, 08:17:51 PM »

actually the video is a THP file.  and hmm i did 3 boots and it crashed on me each time i don't know whats going on.
    The video itself is a THP but that little bit where it scrolls passed the cast on the cliff and the title screen itself are loaded up at the same time, and that's in the file I mentioned.

I honestly don't get the crashing either. It still happens to me like every second boot.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6688 on: July 13, 2014, 08:26:11 PM »

The video itself is a THP but that little bit where it scrolls passed the cast on the cliff and the title screen itself are loaded up at the same time, and that's in the file I mentioned.

I honestly don't get the crashing either. It still happens to me like every second boot.
    hmm think we may need to wait for sammi, pw, or another coder to look into it. at least maybe tell us why its crashing.

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

« Reply #6689 on: July 13, 2014, 08:53:10 PM »

im not touching this no more :/ nothing work right when i make these lol XD ill wait for the tool to be stable and hopefully work right with it but i do like how the costume manager works with it now good touch

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Pages:  1 ... 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: