The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 08:29:28 PM
thats awesome man. your pack is sick. took me like 2 days to add one character to brawl. your's just blows my mind

I've actually come back to make it more "crisp". People message me with their 2 cents and tell me what works and what glitches, etc. So I'll be updating it soon. The link is broken for now but I'll put it back up once I'm done.

Then I'll go back to playing all the Fire Emblem games that weren't released here. At least until PW comes back.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 09:32:43 PM
I've actually come back to make it more "crisp". People message me with their 2 cents and tell me what works and what glitches, etc. So I'll be updating it soon. The link is broken for now but I'll put it back up once I'm done.

Then I'll go back to playing all the Fire Emblem games that weren't released here. At least until PW comes back.
do you use the clone tool and all that stuff or do you do it in some other way? cause no one can help me with my error and i really dont wanna stop adding clones

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 10:01:17 PM
do you use the clone tool and all that stuff or do you do it in some other way? cause no one can help me with my error and i really dont wanna stop adding clones

I add them all manually. I used the tool and then it caused a mistake. I undid it and tried again and it caused another mistake. So after that I've done it manually. The tool works fine now supposedly. But I don't think it can utilizae boss data and other random data to make new slots... so yet again I couldn't use the tool.

So yeah... all manual. But I like it that way. :)

What is your error? I don't fully understand it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 10:08:58 PM
I add them all manually. I used the tool and then it caused a mistake. I undid it and tried again and it caused another mistake. So after that I've done it manually. The tool works fine now supposedly. But I don't think it can utilizae boss data and other random data to make new slots... so yet again I couldn't use the tool.

So yeah... all manual. But I like it that way. :)

What is your error? I don't fully understand it.

honestly i dont fully know either. i added a clone of wolf that i turned into vegeta. worked perfect and i even replaced pics and stuff. then i tried to clone pit and i got the error. so i tried a different one i think mario and i got the error too. so im not really sure whats wrong or how to fix it. honestly a youtuber just told me he does his manually as well so im thinking of trying that. do you have any tutorials? im decent with computer stuff but i need the tutorial when im getting started

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 10:16:09 PM
honestly i dont fully know either. i added a clone of wolf that i turned into vegeta. worked perfect and i even replaced pics and stuff. then i tried to clone pit and i got the error. so i tried a different one i think mario and i got the error too. so im not really sure whats wrong or how to fix it. honestly a youtuber just told me he does his manually as well so im thinking of trying that. do you have any tutorials? im decent with computer stuff but i need the tutorial when im getting started

The guy who made the tool made the initial tutorials.

How many do you have? Are you still using 3F-63? or are you making your own slots?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

August 28, 2014, 10:39:08 PM #7130 Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:40:40 PM by FUnKy67
Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 10:29:37 PM
The guy who made the tool made the initial tutorials.

How many do you have? Are you still using 3F-63? or are you making your own slots?
well its project m+, which come with 5 clones already. then my vegeta but it shows that i have 2 vegeta clones and idk why since i never added a second. i think the highest clone is 44

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 10:39:08 PM
well its project m+, which come with 5 clones already. then my vegeta but it shows that i have 2 vegeta clones and idk why since i never added a second. i think the highest clone is 44

Well... it could be: the tool causing an error or... it could be something strange with the build. Either way that's not supposed to happen. Do you save your builds? I suggest starting over. I'd also message the creators of that build. I've never messed with Project M so I don't know if the tool is compatible with that particular build...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 11:03:13 PM
Well... it could be: the tool causing an error or... it could be something strange with the build. Either way that's not supposed to happen. Do you save your builds? I suggest starting over. I'd also message the creators of that build. I've never messed with Project M so I don't know if the tool is compatible with that particular build...

well project m isnt compatible. project m+ uses brawlex. like i said he has clones in the clone tool already so it works. i just dont know whats going on.

Having problems, not sure why.

What I did:
-Download BrawlEX 1.2.0 and CSS Expansion 1.0.2
-Put BrawlEX core files in relevant place
-I used BrawlEX Clone tool.
-Created a clone of Ganondorf.
-Added in all files (renamed FitGanon00.yyy to FitGanonFake.yyy, using the clones name in place of Ganon of course).
-Used BrawlEX CSS config to add correct slot and name to end of CSS (changed the name of slot 3F in the 'RosterIDNames.txt')
-Set to AXNextFrame
-Ganon Character icon shows up.
-Freeze on selecting stage (sometimes a silent freeze, sometimes a beep freeze, I always feel the 'rumble' though).

Before it would always silent freeze on stage because I stupidly left out MotionEtc, but there was no rumble (at least, I don't think so).

Quote from: Isle on August 28, 2014, 11:06:07 PM-Added in all files (renamed FitGanon00.yyy to FitGanonFake.yyy, using the clones name in place of Ganon of course).
.yyy? Should be .pac and .pcs, respectively.
Also, use the Fake from the Brawl Data if it doesn't come with one.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 28, 2014, 11:15:08 PM
.yyy? Should be .pac and .pcs, respectively.

That's what I meant, replace .yyy with pac and pcs.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 28, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

Also, use the Fake from the Brawl Data if it doesn't come with one.

Ganon doesn't have a Fake, earlier in this thread someone said to rename 'a FitGanon' to 'FitGanonFake', and I of course assumed that since no 'FitGanon.pcs' existed, they meant a 'FitGanonXX'.

Quote from: Isle on August 28, 2014, 11:31:56 PMGanon doesn't have a Fake, earlier in this thread someone said to rename 'a FitGanon' to 'FitGanonFake', and I of course assumed that since no 'FitGanon.pcs' existed, they meant a 'FitGanonXX'.
Whoever it was they were an idiot. If you're missing ANY of these files, grab them from the Brawl Data in Resources.

FitGanon.pac
FitGanon00.pac/pcs
FitGanon01.pac/pcs
FitGanon02.pac/pcs
FitGanon03.pac/pcs
FitGanon04.pac/pcs
FitGanon05.pac/pcs
FitGanonDark.pac/pcs
FitGanonSpy.pac/pcs
FitGanonFinal.pac
FitGanonFinalSpy.pac
FitGanonMotionEtc.pac

Especially the Dark and Spy ones.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 29, 2014, 12:07:07 AM
If you're missing ANY of these files, grab them from the Brawl Data in Resources.

I have all of those.

Also, just to throw out there, I set the character's name to 'Demise' in the tool, and hence all of those  are 'FitDemisestuff'. I'm pretty sure that's correct.

Hello people... I'm experiencing a problem on BrawlEX... The clone works fine, all PSA's work fine but there's one problem. Whenever I select a .rel ported PSA character, and I select a stage, it freezes. I tried to change the module ID in Brawlbox (just as a test), Roy over Diddy (Originally over Marth with no .rel), his Module ID was 115. I changed it to Diddy's module ID, 73. It froze when I selected Diddy on the CSS. Please help.

- Clone works fine
- PSA characters that aren't .rel ported work fine

new problem lol. so when i hit fight/brawl and its going to the character select screen it freezes and does the loud beep. anyone know why?