Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847901 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7125 on: August 28, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »

thats awesome man. your pack is sick. took me like 2 days to add one character to brawl. your's just blows my mind

I've actually come back to make it more "crisp". People message me with their 2 cents and tell me what works and what glitches, etc. So I'll be updating it soon. The link is broken for now but I'll put it back up once I'm done.

Then I'll go back to playing all the Fire Emblem games that weren't released here. At least until PW comes back.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7126 on: August 28, 2014, 04:01:17 PM »

I've actually come back to make it more "crisp". People message me with their 2 cents and tell me what works and what glitches, etc. So I'll be updating it soon. The link is broken for now but I'll put it back up once I'm done.

Then I'll go back to playing all the Fire Emblem games that weren't released here. At least until PW comes back.
    do you use the clone tool and all that stuff or do you do it in some other way? cause no one can help me with my error and i really dont wanna stop adding clones

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7127 on: August 28, 2014, 04:08:58 PM »

do you use the clone tool and all that stuff or do you do it in some other way? cause no one can help me with my error and i really dont wanna stop adding clones

I add them all manually. I used the tool and then it caused a mistake. I undid it and tried again and it caused another mistake. So after that I've done it manually. The tool works fine now supposedly. But I don't think it can utilizae boss data and other random data to make new slots... so yet again I couldn't use the tool.

So yeah... all manual. But I like it that way. Smiley

What is your error? I don't fully understand it.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7128 on: August 28, 2014, 04:16:09 PM »

I add them all manually. I used the tool and then it caused a mistake. I undid it and tried again and it caused another mistake. So after that I've done it manually. The tool works fine now supposedly. But I don't think it can utilizae boss data and other random data to make new slots... so yet again I couldn't use the tool.

So yeah... all manual. But I like it that way. Smiley

What is your error? I don't fully understand it.

honestly i dont fully know either. i added a clone of wolf that i turned into vegeta. worked perfect and i even replaced pics and stuff. then i tried to clone pit and i got the error. so i tried a different one i think mario and i got the error too. so im not really sure whats wrong or how to fix it. honestly a youtuber just told me he does his manually as well so im thinking of trying that. do you have any tutorials? im decent with computer stuff but i need the tutorial when im getting started

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7129 on: August 28, 2014, 04:29:37 PM »

honestly i dont fully know either. i added a clone of wolf that i turned into vegeta. worked perfect and i even replaced pics and stuff. then i tried to clone pit and i got the error. so i tried a different one i think mario and i got the error too. so im not really sure whats wrong or how to fix it. honestly a youtuber just told me he does his manually as well so im thinking of trying that. do you have any tutorials? im decent with computer stuff but i need the tutorial when im getting started

The guy who made the tool made the initial tutorials.

How many do you have? Are you still using 3F-63? or are you making your own slots?

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7130 on: August 28, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »

The guy who made the tool made the initial tutorials.

How many do you have? Are you still using 3F-63? or are you making your own slots?
    well its project m+, which come with 5 clones already. then my vegeta but it shows that i have 2 vegeta clones and idk why since i never added a second. i think the highest clone is 44
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:40:40 PM by FUnKy67 » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7131 on: August 28, 2014, 05:03:13 PM »

well its project m+, which come with 5 clones already. then my vegeta but it shows that i have 2 vegeta clones and idk why since i never added a second. i think the highest clone is 44

Well... it could be: the tool causing an error or... it could be something strange with the build. Either way that's not supposed to happen. Do you save your builds? I suggest starting over. I'd also message the creators of that build. I've never messed with Project M so I don't know if the tool is compatible with that particular build...

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7132 on: August 28, 2014, 05:05:44 PM »

Well... it could be: the tool causing an error or... it could be something strange with the build. Either way that's not supposed to happen. Do you save your builds? I suggest starting over. I'd also message the creators of that build. I've never messed with Project M so I don't know if the tool is compatible with that particular build...

well project m isnt compatible. project m+ uses brawlex. like i said he has clones in the clone tool already so it works. i just dont know whats going on.

Isle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7133 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:07 PM »

Having problems, not sure why.

What I did:
    -Download BrawlEX 1.2.0 and CSS Expansion 1.0.2
    -Put BrawlEX core files in relevant place
    -I used BrawlEX Clone tool.
    -Created a clone of Ganondorf.
    -Added in all files (renamed FitGanon00.yyy to FitGanonFake.yyy, using the clones name in place of Ganon of course).
    -Used BrawlEX CSS config to add correct slot and name to end of CSS (changed the name of slot 3F in the 'RosterIDNames.txt')
    -Set to AXNextFrame
    -Ganon Character icon shows up.
    -Freeze on selecting stage (sometimes a silent freeze, sometimes a beep freeze, I always feel the 'rumble' though).

Before it would always silent freeze on stage because I stupidly left out MotionEtc, but there was no rumble (at least, I don't think so).

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7134 on: August 28, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »

-Added in all files (renamed FitGanon00.yyy to FitGanonFake.yyy, using the clones name in place of Ganon of course).
    .yyy? Should be .pac and .pcs, respectively.
    Also, use the Fake from the Brawl Data if it doesn't come with one.

Isle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7135 on: August 28, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »

.yyy? Should be .pac and .pcs, respectively.

That's what I meant, replace .yyy with pac and pcs.

Also, use the Fake from the Brawl Data if it doesn't come with one.

Ganon doesn't have a Fake, earlier in this thread someone said to rename 'a FitGanon' to 'FitGanonFake', and I of course assumed that since no 'FitGanon.pcs' existed, they meant a 'FitGanonXX'.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7136 on: August 28, 2014, 06:07:07 PM »

Ganon doesn't have a Fake, earlier in this thread someone said to rename 'a FitGanon' to 'FitGanonFake', and I of course assumed that since no 'FitGanon.pcs' existed, they meant a 'FitGanonXX'.
    Whoever it was they were an idiot. If you're missing ANY of these files, grab them from the Brawl Data in Resources.

FitGanon.pac
    FitGanon00.pac/pcs
    FitGanon01.pac/pcs
    FitGanon02.pac/pcs
    FitGanon03.pac/pcs
    FitGanon04.pac/pcs
    FitGanon05.pac/pcs
    FitGanonDark.pac/pcs
    FitGanonSpy.pac/pcs
    FitGanonFinal.pac
    FitGanonFinalSpy.pac
    FitGanonMotionEtc.pac

Especially the Dark and Spy ones.

Isle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7137 on: August 28, 2014, 06:16:39 PM »

If you're missing ANY of these files, grab them from the Brawl Data in Resources.

I have all of those.

Also, just to throw out there, I set the character's name to 'Demise' in the tool, and hence all of those  are 'FitDemisestuff'. I'm pretty sure that's correct.

HaxMax
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7138 on: August 28, 2014, 07:12:19 PM »

Hello people... I'm experiencing a problem on BrawlEX... The clone works fine, all PSA's work fine but there's one problem. Whenever I select a .rel ported PSA character, and I select a stage, it freezes. I tried to change the module ID in Brawlbox (just as a test), Roy over Diddy (Originally over Marth with no .rel), his Module ID was 115. I changed it to Diddy's module ID, 73. It froze when I selected Diddy on the CSS. Please help.

- Clone works fine
    - PSA characters that aren't .rel ported work fine

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7139 on: August 28, 2014, 10:04:56 PM »

new problem lol. so when i hit fight/brawl and its going to the character select screen it freezes and does the loud beep. anyone know why?

Pages:  1 ... 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: