The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know I'm late to the party & someone has probably already answered this, but what is Marth's cosmetic file? I'm looking through the EX Tools folder & I just can't seem to find it.

Cosmetic10 [Marth]. You might want to redownload it.

Anyways, I managed to replace Pikachu with Wolf. Through BrawlEx.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBeu_4aVB8
https://youtu.be/3CA33tSbQJw

I bet you can do this on any character! :D

Wasn't this already known about forever ago ,ever since everyone found out the plug and play rels were incompatible with brawl ex.

Quote from: Danster on July 10, 2016, 05:12:01 PM
Cosmetic10 [Marth]. You might want to redownload it.

Anyways, I managed to replace Pikachu with Wolf. Through BrawlEx.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBeu_4aVB8
https://youtu.be/3CA33tSbQJw

I bet you can do this on any character! :D
Where can I download it?

After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I would recommend you use the project m launcher or brawl minus's minimal launcher

Quote from: infamous_felix on July 10, 2016, 08:06:16 PM
Where can I download it?

I actually have no download link for it. But I could make a quick pack if you want. :)

Quote from: ZuesLonk on July 11, 2016, 12:33:18 AM
After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?

is there a base that already is set up for riivo?

If you mean the xml file, I'm using the Brawl Minus 3.3 xml file. I'm also using a BrawlEx starter pack named"BrawlEx Ultimate Fighters Starter Pack"
Otherwise, I'd need a bit of clarification.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZuesLonk on July 11, 2016, 12:33:18 AM
After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?

I don't use riivolution but that kind of error is likely caused by being unable to find CSSRoster.dat. Check to see if your setup is loading CSSRoster.dat or if it is malformed. Since you're using a premade pack, I'm guessing that your setup cannot find CSSRoster.dat but I don't know how to fix that problem with riivolution.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: Danster on July 11, 2016, 12:06:11 PM
I actually have no download link for it. But I could make a quick pack if you want. :)
That would be awesome, thanks!

Quote from: ZuesLonk on July 11, 2016, 12:33:18 AM
After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?


What version of the EX engine are you using? the newest one is not compatible with v2, states it in the OP. riivo support is over.  i believe its due to needing the XML mapped to find the files. you can try adding in the file paths there and maybe it would work.

I'll keep that in mind.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


I followed the steps and I got a error in Riivolution (-2). Any ideas what I did wrong as I entered the code? Also is there a way I should fix it?