The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 29, 2016, 11:47:08 PM
ok idk if im the only one but when i use dolphin 5.0 to run brawl hacks my music gets all glitchy and i found out its the common2.pac thats what messing with the music for some reasion any body else has this problem?
I'm currently using 5.0-466 with no audio problems. Have you tried replacing your suspected problematic common#.pac with a fresh one from the Brawlex download? I also see this issue occur if someone tries to use a version of the File Patch Code other than v3.5.1b.

If neither of those are the issue try stripping down your build to just the File Patch Code and the bare minimums for Brawlex. Then you can add more elements until the music glitch occurs again. The element that was added last is likely the source of your issue.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: Ebola16 on August 30, 2016, 01:43:06 AM
I'm currently using 5.0-466 with no audio problems. Have you tried replacing your suspected problematic common#.pac with a fresh one from the Brawlex download? I also see this issue occur if someone tries to use a version of the File Patch Code other than v3.5.1b.

If neither of those are the issue try stripping down your build to just the File Patch Code and the bare minimums for Brawlex. Then you can add more elements until the music glitch occurs again. The element that was added last is likely the source of your issue.
ok so it was my file patch code lol i changed it to the v3.5.1b and it works lol thankes

Asking again as I completely forgot how to use this (thanks to almost 2 years of no gameplay).

How do you make a character have his own Cosmetics?
Same for Announcer Call and Victory Music.

I'm not new in this, but I completely forgot how to do this. And I'm not Hex friendly anymore, so the front page doesn't help me.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 01, 2016, 02:01:28 AM
Asking again as I completely forgot how to use this (thanks to almost 2 years of no gameplay).

How do you make a character have his own Cosmetics?
Same for Announcer Call and Victory Music.

I'm not new in this, but I completely forgot how to do this. And I'm not Hex friendly anymore, so the front page doesn't help me.

i find this tutorial a good refrence for just brushing up on some things.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73298.0

tho if you need more try the tutorials section and its sub forums. there are quite a few around.

I have a Huge Question on how can i use Bowser & Giga Boser Clones?
i think i have to configure the SlotConfig.dat
(I want to use this mod http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212161 )

September 08, 2016, 02:55:10 PM #8675 Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:17:08 PM by Neon Green
Is there a way to clone toon link?

Post Merge: September 08, 2016, 03:17:08 PM

And also is zelda clone able?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: Neon Green on September 08, 2016, 02:55:10 PM
Is there a way to clone toon link?

Post Merge: September 08, 2016, 03:17:08 PM

And also is zelda clone able?

Yes to both.  any character that has a module in the download can be clonable. however to get a transforming zelda requires extra steps.

But in the clone engine what character do i select to clone so i can add toon link?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

September 11, 2016, 01:32:02 AM #8678 Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:36:18 AM by Unit
Is there a clone tool that lets us add a R.O.B. clone? I'm trying to include the Geno mod into my roster. I've seen BrawEx mods have the Geno mod using the R.O.B. base in their games so I've been curious on how people were able to achieve that.

Quote from: Unit on September 11, 2016, 01:32:02 AM
Is there a clone tool that lets us add a R.O.B. clone? I'm trying to include the Geno mod into my roster. I've seen BrawEx mods have the Geno mod using the R.O.B. base in their games so I've been curious on how people were able to achieve that.

Do it manually. The Clone Tool is outdated and will corrupt the v2 files.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 11, 2016, 05:52:19 AM
Do it manually. The Clone Tool is outdated and will corrupt the v2 files.
Alright then. I have some basic knowledge with BrawlEx already. I'll figure my way around eventually.

Quote from: Sirkura on September 09, 2016, 05:24:32 PM
Yes to both.  any character that has a module in the download can be clonable. however to get a transforming zelda requires extra steps.

And Bowser & Giga ?

Ok so Phantom Wings explained it like 2 years ago. You'd have to dig through this thread lol.

Also, you need to search up what an Elevated Slot Config as it is necessary for transforming characters. Pikazz has made a tutorial on Elevated Slot configs. I would link these threads but I'm on mobile atm. Personally I haven't been able to get a Bowser and Giga Bowser clone working but if you can figure it out without crashing the game... let me know ;)

In All-Star Versus mode, selecting random loads a different character each life. However, random never loads added characters/clones. I have already updated the CSSroster.dat, including the random list. Added characters are picked by random in normal brawl, but still not in All-Star Versus mode. Is there any way to add new characters to the random selection process for All-Star Versus mode? Thanks!

On my Brawlex (without Project M integration) setup, clone AIs immediately use their Final Smash regardless of opponent positions. Replacing the AI with a default one did not solve this problem. Does this occur for others or did I mess something up?

Quote from: average modder on September 14, 2016, 01:01:45 AM
In All-Star Versus mode, selecting random loads a different character each life. However, random never loads added characters/clones. I have already updated the CSSroster.dat, including the random list. Added characters are picked by random in normal brawl, but still not in All-Star Versus mode. Is there any way to add new characters to the random selection process for All-Star Versus mode? Thanks!
I tried using All-Star on Brawlex (without Project M integration) setup but the game would randomly seem to make all my selections "Mario". I haven't looked into it in too much detail but All-star didn't work for me. It'd be nice to hear from others on this though.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!