Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

But who  :>.>:
And Tidus once you uh, empty, your plate which is probably Tidus himself lol you could help me. I can start with Cloud's model for PSAing and once you have a sec I'll use that.
P.S His moveset is in my thread for any interested

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 10:29:44 PM
But who :>.>:
And Tidus once you uh, empty, your plate which is probably Tidus himself lol you could help me. I can start with Cloud's model for PSAing and once you have a sec I'll use that.
P.S His moveset is in my thread for any interested

So many Cloud PSAs.... :[

Don't worry this is no Cloud lol
He just has a sword of comparable size to Camile and one of the models has a long coat like Camile so that's why

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 10:29:44 PM
But who  :>.>:
And Tidus once you uh, empty, your plate which is probably Tidus himself lol you could help me. I can start with Cloud's model for PSAing and once you have a sec I'll use that.
P.S His moveset is in my thread for any interested
I saw it. definitely sound like a moveset from a fighting game... lol which is the case, if I recall.

Quote from: Mr. Me on June 05, 2014, 11:09:44 PM
So many Cloud PSAs.... :[
I know, right? I should make on-- *shot*

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 11:15:03 PM
Don't worry this is no Cloud lol
He just has a sword of comparable size to Camile and one of the models has a long coat like Camile so that's why
Advent Children model, that is. Well, it's not a bad idea.

Anyway, the fix is [censored]ing long... I may finish it tonight if I'm going all out on it, but it's kinda boring to change the Model Changers on ALL the SubActions...
The bug that made Saber freeze was because of bad use of the Model Changers, and the mistake was everywhere so... yea...
By the way, Hidan. Do you think you can do one last animation for Ryuko before you're taking a break with her? The down air... It should look a bit like Link, but not the same animation, you know...

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I can certainly try, I might be rusty lol. And I'm actually vertexing Beyond's( I think) DMC3 Dante as a base for the coat. Needs lots of work on the hair tho

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Vertex... It's been a long time since anyone did a vertex... lolxD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I just learned that BB can do it and I was like :0

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 12:54:50 PM
I just learned that BB can do it and I was like :0
Well... yea...

UPDATE! I fixed Saber, so she doesn't freeze anymore! Now the remaining things to do are:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So... I'll animate the Side Tilt, but I need some ideas for the Neutral Air...

Also:

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 04, 2014, 11:44:14 PM
The 1st Ike PSA I was mentionning was Ryuko... the 2nd one... you'll see... ufufu~

Anyone has an idea?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 06, 2014, 02:11:39 PM
Kitsu...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Whaaaaaat?

If you're still looking for Saber testers though I'll volunteer.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

It's probably...another Saber!
Lol jk

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 06, 2014, 02:18:05 PM
...Whaaaaaat?
Your randomness... :>.>:

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 06, 2014, 02:18:05 PMIf you're still looking for Saber testers though I'll volunteer.
Well, as I said, I'll take a few testers for her... But well... still need to fix the things stated above. Down B isn't too hard, Side Tilt... well, I have the move in mind... and Neutral Air waits for the poll... But once I have it all fixed, I'll  send her to you and the testers below

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 03:09:24 PM
It's probably...another Saber!
Lol jk
You may be joking, but I considered porting Dark Saber's model over Ike  :srs:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lol I'm right when I don't mean to be right
All ill test it now if I'm not on that list already
Today I take back the lost wii  :>.>:

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I got some ideas for her Neutral Air:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Choose your attack for this one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.