Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

One thing I'd like to mention Akeno. The Rim Lighting you used on Sabers' original costume is way too bright. Also, the Lily costume is really dark for some reason. Even on brightly lit stages. I think you should try adjusting those a little.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 10, 2014, 11:47:20 AM
One thing I'd like to mention Akeno. The Rim Lighting you used on Sabers' original costume is way too bright. Also, the Lily costume is really dark for some reason. Even on brightly lit stages. I think you should try adjusting those a little.
I noticed the Lily costume having a bug... It must be when I added the invisible sword... Because for some reason, the other one I have is fine. As for the Rim Lighting on Saber, I'll tone it down. Really down. (I already toned it once... lol)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yeah, she was pretty ridiculously bright. Like everywhere.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 10, 2014, 02:18:55 PM
Yeah, she was pretty ridiculously bright. Like everywhere.
This'll be fixed, don't worry... lol.
As for the Side B, have you got something? I pretty much have the coding I need with the old one, just need to add 2 more hits and that's it...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Not yet. I've been watching all the E3 stuffs. For me Nintendo starts in just under 30 minutes. Definitely waiting for some more Smash 4 news from them.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 10, 2014, 03:37:02 PM
Not yet. I've been watching all the E3 stuffs. For me Nintendo starts in just under 30 minutes. Definitely waiting for some more Smash 4 news from them.
I see... Well, it's okay. I'm working on Saber's costumes and on something else in the meantime... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll try working on it tomorrow if I can.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 10, 2014, 05:45:56 PM
I'll try working on it tomorrow if I can.
Sounds cool!
I'm working on my next PSA for now... Ryuko will also get some progress once Hidan is free.

Let's play a game: I'll show you guys some GIFs, and you'll have to guess what is that move and who is it for... (PSA I'm doing, Ike is the base character, of course ;D )
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Speaking of Hidan being free
Guess who just got out of school?
This Albino-guy-with-a-scythe!
I can work a lot more now, I am also lazier though XD
Like I wanted to do 3 animations for Camile yesterday, only ended up doing 1

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 10, 2014, 09:00:37 PM
Speaking of Hidan being free
Guess who just got out of school?
This Albino-guy-with-a-scythe!
I can work a lot more now, I am also lazier though XD
Like I wanted to do 3 animations for Camile yesterday, only ended up doing 1
You too?! AWESOME!! I guess we're...

[spoiler]Free (Main Theme) - Sonic Free Riders Music Extended
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

FREEEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEEEEEEEEE FALLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
*shot*

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Okay, I haven't tackled the new Side B yet. But I did make some adjustments to some other animations, like her crouching ones, and her walking ones.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 11, 2014, 10:49:11 AM
Okay, I haven't tackled the new Side B yet. But I did make some adjustments to some other animations, like her crouching ones, and her walking ones.
I see what you mean... I thought I would change her Walk animation to the one she does in Fate/Unlimited Codes (don't know how to describe it though...), but... maybe... well, we'll see that after all the main animations are done...

As for the Side B, well... If you want, you can use the old Side B as a base (the one where she does 3 slashes...)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I might try that. One question though. Do you want her moving forward a little with each strike, or just standing in place? Like she was in that example vid you posted.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 11, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
I might try that. One question though. Do you want her moving forward a little with each strike, or just standing in place? Like she was in that example vid you posted.
Moving forward a little for each strike... That's what she actually does, but you don't see it clearly in the vid... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.