Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Okay just making sure. Dunno when I'll start working on it today. I really need to sleep. Kinda haven't yet.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What was the animation you wanted me to do besides side B? I've been working on Camile all morning, I can take a break and work on Ryuko-chan

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 11, 2014, 04:09:49 PM
Okay just making sure. Dunno when I'll start working on it today. I really need to sleep. Kinda haven't yet.
Alright. Do what you need to do ;)

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 11, 2014, 06:50:49 PM
What was the animation you wanted me to do besides side B? I've been working on Camile all morning, I can take a break and work on Ryuko-chan
Well... The Air attacks... Y'know? Air A moves... So I'll code them once you're done.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Here are some of the things I tried to do yesterday.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I moved her legs for the Crouch Wait to make a little more sense. The walking animations only had edits to her arms placement so it didn't look like she was carrying a shield anymore. For the Attack11 I gave her legs some extra movement and stability, and generally tried to make the whole thing look smoother than it was previously.

I'll start working on the Side B now.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 08:11:36 AM
Here are some of the things I tried to do yesterday.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I moved her legs for the Crouch Wait to make a little more sense. The walking animations only had edits to her arms placement so it didn't look like she was carrying a shield anymore. For the Attack11 I gave her legs some extra movement and stability, and generally tried to make the whole thing look smoother than it was previously.

I'll start working on the Side B now.
Alright. So yea, the Attack11 needed some polishing because it was looking weird. The crouch animation is just like she does in F/UC, so it's perfect. For the Walk animations, she needs to hold her sword with 2 hands though. But other than that, it's fine.

And I'm looking forward for the Side B!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Honestly I had no idea she actually crouched like that. I kinda just went with what made sense. I can edit the walking pretty easily. I also changed the AttackHi4Start and Hold animations to look more in line with the actual attack she does. So now she is facing the right way and on the correct side, being her left side and not the right like it was before.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 11:41:01 AM
Honestly I had no idea she actually crouched like that. I kinda just went with what made sense. I can edit the walking pretty easily. I also changed the AttackHi4Start and Hold animations to look more in line with the actual attack she does. So now she is facing the right way and on the correct side, being her left side and not the right like it was before.
I notice that you fixed a lot of things I planned to do after being done with the main moves... lol. Well, it's better that way, it makes it more legit...
Still have to do something for that Down Smash though. Right now it looks bad, though know what I wanna do. So I'll do it myself.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yeah, when I'm working on stuff I'll usually go back and look at some of the moves to make sure they look right. Ex; making sure there are no stiff legs during spins or other moves that need the movement.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 12:05:24 PM
Yeah, when I'm working on stuff I'll usually go back and look at some of the moves to make sure they look right. Ex; making sure there are no stiff legs during spins or other moves that need the movement.
I see... That's cool, this way. Makes the animations more... alive.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I like consistency.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 12:26:19 PM
I like consistency.
And that's a good thing.

My next PSA over Ike... Can you guess who's that?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I can tell by the hair. It's Gilgamesh right?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 12:44:12 PM
I can tell by the hair. It's Gilgamesh right?
I'd have tell by the goldyness behind xD
Yes! That's him! I finally got my lazy ass up and planned a moveset for Gilgamesh! It's something completly broken... You can even say that he's overpowered... lol. I'll post his moveset a bit later.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well its pretty obvious it'll be OP. That's kinda just what he is period. Especial since he can use galaxies as a weapon.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 12:48:55 PM
Well its pretty obvious it'll be OP. That's kinda just what he is period. Especial since he can use galaxies as a weapon.
Just for his FS xD
But well, his moveset is more based on his game appearances than his animes, contrary to Saber.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.