Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I [censored]in' love your Saria! It's spot on man, I haven't DL'd a Peach hack since Rosalina.

Bur seeing it up next to Young Link or just on the Forest Temple stage, she seems too saturated. Not a big deal, but yea.

Saria V2 looks great! :af2:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Mm. Saturation is an easy fix. I'll do it if I get more feedback about it.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 01, 2011, 10:01:08 AM
Mm. Saturation is an easy fix. I'll do it if I get more feedback about it.

I think her saturation is on point, just like the vertex. Nice job Black Boo!

Hm. There's only one way to properly respond to this update...

      <       <
   >       >
v       v


*insert wtfboom audio here*

No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''

Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*

I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?

Ignore my comment about the saturation. >_> This is sexy as is.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 01, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
Ignore my comment about the saturation. >_> This is sexy as is.

lol Perfectionist FTW? ^+^;;

Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 04:49:08 PM
*insert wtfboom audio here*

No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''

Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*

I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?

The original had the Deku sheild, but her golf club was originally a sword. I like the Deku Stick idea though. I'll see if I can't do anything with it.

Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 06:23:47 PM
Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!

Prolly the fact that I didn't widen her mouth like I should have. However, that's difficult for peaach because there are so many vertacies in that region of the polygon.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 01, 2011, 07:10:48 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 04:49:08 PM
*insert wtfboom audio here*

No but seriously, wtf, did you liek, rip that model from the game @_@''

Now the Saria hack is in need of a decent psa...hmmmm....*starts brewing ideas*

I see you've turned one of her s-smash items into a deku shield, perhaps make the golf club into a deku stick?

The original had the Deku sheild, but her golf club was originally a sword. I like the Deku Stick idea though. I'll see if I can't do anything with it.

Quote from: Wolfric on January 01, 2011, 06:23:47 PM
Great Saria indeed! o_O But, there's something bothering me... I hate Peach, and there's something on her face that still reminds me of Peach's stupid face more than Saria's, don't know if it's to hard to work on her face? I'm just saying, it's great either way!

Prolly the fact that I didn't widen her mouth like I should have. However, that's difficult for peaach because there are so many vertacies in that region of the polygon.

It's a great work either way! Definetaly using it! And again, great work on Nayru (again <.<)! She's been the one I've always used since day one (And now using Majora's too), being Zelda my main.

PS: Anything in mind for your next hack?


Din Totally needs a psa <3

I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3

I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)

Not every hack needs a PSA, NaruZeldaMaster
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿