Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: mnsg on January 11, 2011, 01:31:46 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 11, 2011, 07:25:43 AM
the eyes still not perfect  :srs:

You can't exactly be 100% perfect you know.

I never said that  :>.>palm:

at least, the closest result.


Great that Saria(Peach) got a huge update which makes her look more like Saria and i would like to see your next project Black Boo :D  and this is my 1000 post so now am a Godly kitten ;D.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!

Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning,  I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.

Quote from: Wolfric on January 11, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!

Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning,  I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.

I can only second that. With the shield, you could even make a version with the Keaton Mask !

Quote from: Link40 on January 11, 2011, 09:13:46 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on January 11, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
This Saria is not giving me this Peach look-alike feeling anymore (Peach's taunts are the ones giving me that Peach feeling <_<), great job!

Black Boo, since you've always been a TLoZ fan from the very beginning,  I'd like you to consider making Kafei from Majora's Mask over Link or Toon Link, I hope you like this suggestion.

I can only second that. With the shield, you could even make a version with the Keaton Mask !
that sounds like a great idea
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm not dead guys...I just haven't updated the thread in awhile. I'll do that most liketly sunday.


Nice picture, Black Boo
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yes, you're avatar are really funny lol

You have a next hack on the list?

I never knew you have a Youtube Channel
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That took forever and a half, but I finally got the topic up to date.

YOU'RE WELCOME.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice

I knew it! :af2:

But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP

lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)