Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

azula v2 looks good bro,  you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro,  you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said




Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 20, 2011, 04:50:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro,  you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said

thats very mature dude, how old are you 8? :srs:

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on February 20, 2011, 05:22:18 PM
Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on February 20, 2011, 05:22:18 PM
Idea: King of red lions over King Dedede

that might work, not the ship version of course the king version.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 07:25:34 PM
Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 20, 2011, 04:50:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 20, 2011, 04:40:08 AM
azula v2 looks good bro,  you should revamp toph and katara i know you could do better now. ;)
what she said

thats very mature dude, how old are you 8? :srs:
nearly, 18 :af2:




Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 20, 2011, 03:38:27 AM
Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<

Those are the Norfair effects.
This is why I love you italion. You're SMART

Quote from: Black Boo on February 21, 2011, 04:50:29 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 20, 2011, 03:38:27 AM
Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<

Those are the Norfair effects.
This is why I love you italion. You're SMART

I never commented after you said you, PSA because i knew you were kidding because you could only do vertexing and texture anyways
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Damn I let this thread go. I'll put up Toon Sheik I guess...


Okay I updated the layout of the OP. I have my best hacks of 2010 below the hacks of 2011. Yes I'm segregating by years now, at least until I can come up with a better format.

Quote from: Black Boo on March 13, 2011, 04:52:50 AM
Okay I updated the layout of the OP. I have my best hacks of 2010 below the hacks of 2011. Yes I'm segregating by years now, at least until I can come up with a better format.

Love the new Majora's Mask Zelda, even though it's WAY darker than the past version, it turned out great! I'll be making her CSP/BP very soon...

Black Boo, you need to upgrade the opening with your newer hacks
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Don't let this thread die :( and update the opening if you ever get the chance ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Thread...is pretty much dead sadly...and I'm not sure when I'll get around to updating the thread OP...