Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

god this is generating so much hillarious hype. Much more than I anticipated.

Perhaps I really should do a female Ike...? :af:

Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:24:47 AM
god this is generating so much hillarious hype. Much more than I anticipated.

Perhaps I really should do a female Ike...? :af:

Oh god. YES!

Then do a Female Bowser. I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....

FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON

So much genderbending is going to take place....

Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....

FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON

So much genderbending is going to take place....

There is Wendy O' Koopa.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:48:13 AM
Oh god. YES!

Then do a Female Bowser. I FREAKING DARE YOU!!!
Legendary Super Mario's workin' on Bowletta.
But he DID give Bowser boobs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19093
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 16, 2011, 05:38:08 AM
Legendary Super Mario's workin' on Bowletta.
But he DID give Bowser boobs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19093

Dude. The change is negligible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Female Ike.. Yes. And of course, Female Snake XD It's like ZSS with a headband and Yufie's haircut lol.

Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:59:42 AMThere is Wendy O' Koopa.

Yeah but she's too young to tell.

I dunno, I'm going to be taking a break from hacking once I release Fierce Deity Link though. Just a short one, then I'll work on Twilight Saria.

Red, Green, Blue, White and Black Midna are planned with my private Red Demon Midna.
That's 6 colors (5 to be uploaded)

I'll upload them when it's done :)



Great work on Fierce Deity Link, i battle him with Aafyre's Groudon and it turned out to be a fun battle. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....

FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON

So much genderbending is going to take place....

So much awesome.

Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
Ew she'd have a hunch...besides I'm nost sure what females of the Koopa species look like. I could try....

FEMALE CAPTIAN FALCON

So much genderbending is going to take place....
Here's a head start
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]