Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 02:46:07 AM
That long way to go I mentioned? Yeah, not as long as I thought. I'm almost done, needs a few fixes here and there.

Here's another preview of an in-game, farther along shot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She looks great to me. I love what you did with her hair.

What did you draw on her face? Just some random markings to make it more... "Twilight Princess-esque?"

For lack of a better term. -_-"

Kind of yeah. They're a bunch of forest kids so I kind of see them having face-paint.

I do however need better ideas for designs. I originally planned on having just the lines under the eyes, but I dunno, her forehead seemed empty

Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 02:55:11 AM
Kind of yeah. They're a bunch of forest kids so I kind of see them having face-paint.

I do however need better ideas for designs. I originally planned on having just the lines under the eyes, but I dunno, her forehead seemed empty

Hrm...

I don't know what else you can add to it, her face seems to be taken up without being busy.

Maybe you can make different versions? Both with and without face paint?


Quote from: Weenie on July 26, 2011, 02:58:42 AM
Ugh, I still see Saria's face as Peach's, somehow...
I do too.
That's my only turnoff.
Although, her face looks like Peach's a little.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 26, 2011, 03:04:13 AM
I do too.
That's my only turnoff.
Although, her face looks like Peach's a little.
Peach's face has been my turnoff on most of Peach's hacks (I hate her face)



The only issue with editing peach's face is really the oral region. That's what turns most eople off. I swear I fixed that last time, but apparently I didn't. So I'll be going back to the model I guess. But tomorrow. I need to get to bed.

I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 04:08:48 AM
The only issue with editing peach's face is really the oral region. That's what turns most eople off. I swear I fixed that last time, but apparently I didn't. So I'll be going back to the model I guess. But tomorrow. I need to get to bed.

I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.
Hmm. Take your time, I just hope you manage to make it less Saria-like, if possible.

Quote from: Black Boo on July 26, 2011, 04:08:48 AM
I have actually added patterns to her clothes now, based on some of the patterns seen on Skull Kid, or at least a similar style. So we'll see how well that works.
Sounds cool.
Some ideas: Maybe change her hairband into one made of leaves?
I suppose for the face paint, you could do some thin green vines swirling around her face. I might tone down the green though a bit. You could even do the same for her thighs, to mesh the bottom of her pants to her skin.
Also, if you're going for a twilight princess style, you could probably tone down a lot of the green to a less saturated color. You can keep the current green in some areas, but mix in some browns and more grey greens to make the overall color less saturated. Especially for her hair, I think it would look neat to have more than just a virtually solid green color.

One thing to get her away from Peach's appearance: change her eyes. On the top eyelid, they're too round. Angle them outwards and downwards to create a more accurate appearance to this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Of course, this would be closer to her OOT look; a twilight princess Saria might look different. However, I would definitely change something about the eyes, if not what's described above.


I am so hyped for this cause it'll be like HD because it's from TP, and I wanna PSA her  :af:

TP Saira is looking epic..

This makes me want a tp mido for some reason...........

Non-imp really, because they got plenty of Imp Midnas already. And maybe the non-imp Midna can go over someone besides Zelda